Mrs Hinch #21 Get well soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
No Hinching action cos she’s tucked up in bed, so we’re all left hanging and talking about bread

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
whats pathetic is her husband bathing her and washing her hair ?? wtf??
To be fair - if you're cannulated in your hand or arm then you can't wash your own hair or take a shower yourself as you'll get the sticky thing that hold the cannula in place, soaking wet.

Having said that, I can safely say that there has never been a time when I have been ill in hospital and have actually even felt remotely like somebody washing my hair for me!

Reactions: 4
whats pathetic is her husband bathing her and washing her hair ?? wtf??
[/QUOTE

Presenting this image of a fragile, delicate woman who can’t even brush her own hair yet she’s ok to keep her followers informed .

Private stuff like this should stay private , you have to ask why it isn’t the case

Reactions: 12
Actually having to live in the same town as her is enough to make me want to sell up!
On a serious note though I know everyone speculating about it being due to her not eating, you’ll find out soon enough if she’s not eating properly as she will be placed in the Mum and baby till he is born, it’s a unit next door and she won’t be able to post a thing from her bed as you’re not allowed! I was in the Mum and baby unit a year ago due to severe pnd, time will tell! .. but she needs to address her eating - lucky charms!? They’re just chemicals and sugar!!
Weren't her appts in London? Would she be at the Portland?

Honestly would she ever quit with the i miss my hinchers bullshit. At the very best it’s wildly inappropriate when your concerns should be towards yourself and your unborn; not a mass of bleeping strangers, and at the very worst it’s kind of creepy and thoroughly insincere.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry I’ve cocked up my post.

Presenting this image of a fragile, delicate woman who can’t even brush her own hair yet she’s ok to keep her followers informed .

Private stuff like this should stay private , you have to ask why it isn’t the case.

Reactions: 20
Goodness me, her IG story is a joke.

I rolled my eyes so hard at the people getting upset over meeting her as if she's Princess bleeping Diana. They seriously need to take a look at themselves. This woman sells products and cleans her house for god's sake. She's done nothing inspirational and she's not the sort of person you aspire to be like. I hope they're embarrassed at themselves for being such melts.

Secondly - YOU'RE IN HOSPITAL. Stop vying for sympathy and attention, and concentrate on yourself and your INNOCENT BABY. Not the hysterical idiots that rely on Instagram updates from a stranger who doesn't give a tit about them for a purpose in their life.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Taken from her story she has put on. Her bloody arms.
I will leave that there.
I really hope that regardless of why she is in hospital someone addresses her weight.

Not posted in a while, but this made me sad

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.