Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Andioooop with 96 votes!

Voice notes thread 151 page 13

A762BB41-0105-4473-BCF7-5E94FF4EB993.png

For newbies

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis@bellinibobble @SunriseRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire-retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st.
She has trademarked her Mrs. Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearance

Recap of the last thread...

Daily videos of Ronnie dancing on demand
The flooring is down on the pergola and she' got a jute rug for it which is going to get ruined once it rains
A Tattler morphed into a pigeon and took a dump on said pergola (we all cheered)
Copy cat video of a Tik Tok video about Jamie leaving his flip flops out and dirtying the ensuite which has new shelves (or was that the previous thread?!)
Trips to the garden centre for Hinch plus a trip to the park and the farm for Ronnie (with Hinch centre stage of course)
Some interesting meals - including 'yogurt salad' aka peppers, tomatoes and yogurt mixed together and put on top of a sweet potato jack pot :sick:
More 'nails on' 'nails off' in various recycled videos
An epic melt down over the Gretal filter no longer being available
Hinch cutting the feet off of Ronnie's baby grows as she can't buy him the right size clothes

Please add anything I've forgotten!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Well despite what’s been going on for you, you sound like you’re still doing an amazing job and I really hope things start to get better for you! 💕

Awww thank you so much, that's so kind! 😊 Thankfully he has found a new job (after months of job hunting) and it's not a forever job but it helps for now but either way, life's what you make it! As long as we're content as a family that's all that matters 💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure about Maldon as I'm miles away but our local Asda is now open 24 hours again. There really is no excuse for them hacking at a babygrow like that. If they realised that all of his footless suits were dirty the shops are open. Jamie has spent most of lockdown popping to the shop to buy benches and other unnecessary crap, it's not like they have spent 4 months shielding and were too scared to shop.

Reactions: 27
I don't see much of an issue with the cutting of the baby gros. Some babies have long legs small torsos. When they have chunkier thighs it can lift them, or even the pull ups can make them quite tight. With all the moving they do unless they are made to fit you are never going to get a baby gro to fit perfect. Or very rarely ill change that to. Ive never thought to do it myself. I would just buy new ones. She's an hole. But I reckon it would have just to seem relatable

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just catching up. Why are we talking about Cluedo so much? 😅🤣
Maybe this is what she wants, she's derailing the thread by getting us to talk about 2 person Cluedo and they're probably not even playing.
Or maybe they are playing but with Ma and Pa Barker..

Anyway, I reckon it was Vestlife, in William Hill, with a resistance band.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Just catching up. Why are we talking about Cluedo so much? 😅🤣
Maybe this is what she wants, she's derailing the thread by getting us to talk about 2 person Cluedo and they're probably not even playing.
Or maybe they are playing but with Ma and Pa Barker..

Anyway, I reckon it was Vestlife, in William Hill, with a resistance band.
Maybe there's a hinch boardgame on it's way 🧐

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't see much of an issue with the cutting of the baby gros. Some babies have long legs small torsos. When they have chunkier thighs it can lift them, or even the pull ups can make them quite tight. With all the moving they do unless they are made to fit you are never going to get a baby gro to fit perfect. Or very rarely ill change that to. Ive never thought to do it myself. I would just buy new ones. She's an hole. But I reckon it would have just to seem relatable
But she always buys the size according to his current age, he's always busting out of stuff and if she sized up things would fit him better. Just because it says 12-18 months and he's 13 months doesn't mean he's that size. I would understand if he was slim and the next size would be clearly too big on his body but they always look tight. Mine has short legs and a long body so baby grows never fitted him properly, pyjamas would be better but she insists on baby grows for some reason. I think it's just embarrassing she's done that to be relatable, when she clearly hasn't got a clue

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She has really pissed me off cutting the feet off his babygros, she has an endless amount of money but can’t even buy her child some pyjamas that actually fit him, I walk round like a woman because I buy my kids clothes & uniforms like other parents do because when you have a child they come first, I think Soph needs to learn that because so far it’s all about her!

Reactions: 41
Maybe there's a hinch boardgame on it's way 🧐
Hinch monopoly. You can buy properties and cleaning products! Grey Castle, Tesco, b&m, Home Bargains, the garden centre. You can also buy zoflora, flash speed mop, scrub daddy, minkys.

Community chest - you have come 3rd in the most bots on Instagram contest. Swipe up to claim your prize

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She’s such a try hard! She hasn’t got many baby grows (hint hint send me some) so cuts the feet off?? I would never do that and I haven’t got money like she has. I get he may be tall, but she’s got money to get some without feet/next size up. Her viewers won’t watch that and think ‘see she’s so down to earth and hasn’t changed OMG she’s brilliant’ SURELY? Yes they will!! Load of bollocks honestly she infuriates me so bloody much

Reactions: 23
Also being too thick to figure make white chocolate swirls in her brownies and the weird quiche pizza slop for Ronsomes. She also made Jamie’s family some pizza roll crap and then never showed pictures of it. Posted a Calm app add at 2am then deleted it by sunrise.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'll admit I cut the feet off some of my eldest's babygros. However I only did it with two or three, and it was strictly an emergency measure.

In my defence I was a single mum, no family or any support from baby's dad, I was managing on £400 a month (after I'd paid my mortgage, childcare and travel to work - that had to cover council tax, utility bills, shopping) I didn't have a car and this was 20 years ago so before online shopping (I didn't even have internet at home or on my phone) late night/ 24 hour supermarkets etc.

She however has no bloody excuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Hinch monopoly. You can buy properties and cleaning products! Grey Castle, Tesco, b&m, Home Bargains, the garden centre. You can also buy zoflora, flash speed mop, scrub daddy, minkys.

Community chest - you have come 3rd in the most bots on Instagram contest. Swipe up to claim your prize
Don’t say hat my mother collects monopoly’s I mean hundreds of them some family member will buy her that if comes out n she’d met are my play it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she’s done that. All that money, all that bullshit about helping “small businesses “ constantly but you’d rather force him into old clothes and spend £1000’s on a garden.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.