Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Slayer

😂😂😂

Her blantant copying of Stacey's beach trip is sooo cringe the whole thing was staged, especially jamie walking with Ronnie on his Shoulders 😂😂 oh my god she is pathetic. What a sad existance she has, when copying your "friend" for content is the only time you actually take your child out.

Reactions: 40

Wellthisisafirst

The playground and chippy tea.

Right on cue after SS family outing yesterday. She’s so transparent it’s not even funny anymore!! It’s still like watching something staged though. There’s nothing genuine or happy about the interactions with that family. It’s so hard to put your finger on it but it’s just weird to watch.

Reactions: 39

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
I used to work in the world of 'influencers' and its a very well known tactic to aim ads at parents who are up with their babies in the night for the target market.

I would actually place money on her not even being awake and it was posted for her, either by the scheduled programs or a VA(virtual assistant, very common and I know some of them personally who do it for other influencers). This might be why it was deleted, if they scheduled it for the wrong day 🤣🤣.

Personally I think she has a VA too, or at least Jamie who has an icloud filled with prerecords to post up.

Reactions: 38

LaTela

Chatty Member
1. She has fake hydrangeas hanging from her fence.
2. The white plants that she staked are not hydrangeas.
3. Why is it ‘Ronnie‘s Veg plot’ when he’s never been involved in the planting of it and he’s only 1.
4. She referred to some of the dying plants in her ‘greenhouse’ as ‘growing plants’ - all real plants are growing plants if you treat them properly.
5. She expressed surprise that her dying plants - all straggly and yellow - hadn’t produced -any veg yet. Duh.
6. I hope all the pigeons gather and crap all over her per-fucking-goal-aaaa. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 37

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
FFS Ron & Hen is RIDICULOUS! It grinds my gears like nothing else! Surely she is trolling us?
Wide awake in the night reading Tattle again? You should really not read things that don’t concern you Zoph. We’re talking ABOUT you not TO you! ATFV 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 37

AllieBee

VIP Member
Just caught one of Hinchs stories been avoiding them because they are ultra boring, boring grey life in a boring grey house with a boring grey garden. What IS that shit she served up for dinner. Half a potato each filled with mess wtaf! It looked disgusting and actually made me feel sick. I dont even get what her account is about, supposed to be a cleaning page but I've only ever seen her cleaning her sink and polishing her mirrors and flicking her fingers at her bed? Seems to be more of a baby page now, a baby that doesnt seem to do anything other than walk around the garden with that hairy thing or stand at a basket? What is the POINT of her?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Blurredlines

Has she congratulated her bestie SS on her new clothing line yet? Maybe I missed it....
Lots of "celebs" "friends" were gifted the clothes so she probably has them but not good enough to put them on him and show everyone... !! Plus it's not got his name on so she may forget What he called if wears an outfit without.

• Haha

JamiesWillyHillBalance

I’m no hincher but she really is dammed if she does dammed if she doesnt🤷🏼‍♀️
I see what you mean (people saying she never does anything with Ronnieblesshim but then takes him to the park and still criticise her) but it’s the WAY she goes about doing stuff that grates on people.

Taking your son to the park and having some time off Instagram (in theory - she was clearly still on her phone filming etc) shouldn’t have to be a big deal where you have to APOLOGISE for not posting for a few hours?! It’s pathetic and all done to keep people buying into the belief that she’s just delicate little Soph from the village who is so #bekond and lovely and wouldn’t want to upset anyone ever - then turning all her ‘footage’ into a montage of their afternoon along with “can’t wait to do it again” - literally nothing is stopping her doing that all the time; her and Jamie do bugger all and don’t work, they have nothing but time free to give that boy all the interaction and engagement he needs but they don’t; hence why when they do it has to be a huge song and dance for attention 🙄

She really does live a sad existence, but this is the life she chose when she decided chasing insta fame and money was priority number one

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I HOPE she does do some actual messy play with him instead of fucking cheerio sand. Let the kid hold a paintbrush and PAINT!!!!!
Hey she let him paint ONCE with puréed fruit and a brush she made out of a carrot 🤣🤣🤣 and once with real paint under cling film 🤣🤣🤣 that was his quota of messy play for the year!

• Haha

Poptart

VIP Member
Who said yesterday about them never taking Ronnie to the park?? Well done cos they have taken him today...bet he loved it!

• Wow
Reactions: 35

Browniesbxo

Poor Ron with his yoghurt salad sweet potato 🤢 ( yoghurt and peppers wtf even is that? ) whilst grinch and jaymeeeeh get a nice chilli or tuna combination! Poor lad is deprived

• Sick
Reactions: 35