Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
As much as I hate her stories of him dancing and how unhappy he looks, its no one's place to try and diagnose a baby! I do think he should be buzzing his little face off whilst dancing and looking at his Mum but I also think he is a quiet, introverted baby and there's nothing wrong with that!! A few small clips a day can't diagnose a baby 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Kmux

VIP Member
That pigeon is now my spirit animal. Just think he's flapping about shitting on her pergola completely oblivious to the amount of women who are cheering him on from the world wide web

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Nosey Moo

Chatty Member
Is having a date night in the garage with his resistant bands a euphemism for having a wank? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Londondiva

No one:
Absolutely no one:
Hinch: GOOD MORNING FROM RON AND HEN XX

evvvvvery fucking daaayyyyy 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 46

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
As I'm with unborn tattler, I'm currently on light duties at work as I'm in public service, so I'm in an office environment with a load of gossips and girls with very orange faces and cheap extensions. I've just got to work, made a brew and one of the office cranks has just given me a pack of Dettol wipes from a stash in her drawer... "you're prone to infections now hunny, you'll need to keep hinching your desk"
"Thanks for the gesture, that's really very sweet of you but honestly I'm ok, I've got hand sanitizer and I despise Mrs Hinch"
"Oh I love her, she's so funny"
"Is she?"
"How can you not like her?! She's so hard working and makes me feel okay about eating junk food. She's so normal"
"Personally, I think she's a cunt"
*Awkward silence throughout the office*
It's gonna be a fun day guyzzzzzzzzz.
I find it fascinating that people have just replaced the word cleaning with hinching as if she invented cleaning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
I'd say she was awake at 3.30am pebbledashing the bog after that shit slop dinner last night! she will need an extra bottle of pine today 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Handsomezz

VIP Member
Not being funny but those sweet potato shite things she made would literally be a small starter for me. Am I just a fat fucker?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
"We love you Ron!"

No way really? You love your son? Wow you must be the first person ever to pop a child out and love them

• Haha

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I can't wait to see the montage of her day at the turkey farm.
Her stories have got as much energy as an asthmatic tortoise carrying heavy shopping.🐢

• Haha

ConfusedMango

My heart breaks for that poor boy. Imagine the toll it would take on an adult, having a camera phone thrust in your face at every opportunity, not being able to eat your lunch in peace without a device pointing at you, your own mother always on standby screeching at you with the camera in hand ready to film. Being moved into position, ready for the next shot. Watching your Mum scan their eyes over the last piece of footage shaking her head. ‘3, 2, 1, dance!’ I must try harder, she’ll leave me alone for a few minutes if I get it right this time. Watching her traipsing through your home, phone held up and fingers pointing, anxiously waiting for the next time the lens is focused on you. It’d be enough to induce a mental breakdown. Yet Sophie is doing this day in, day out to her own child. Compromising his development, security, dignity and safety for virtual likes and followers. It’s uncomfortable viewing.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
What’s intrigued me is the stuff she apparently had just kicking about that needed using up. I’ve hate watched her for some time now (car crash viewing innit?) and literally never seen her cook or use chilli or mozzarella in anything.
She doesn’t strike me as the sort that would keep leftovers. She’s never once mentioned how she hates waste or anything. Whenever you see her chopping a quarter of a vegetable for Ronnie’s lunch she obviously just throws the rest away as it’s always a whole pepper or whole cucumber that she waggles about the kitchen.

I need a break - I care far too deeply about Hinch’s food waste 😂
I think it’s because her content is so boring it makes us fascinated by these things - the fact that she takes cheese out of the packet (pre grated of course) and puts it in a teeny tiny glass dish to then take the cheese out of that really bugs me. Really really bugs me but I still watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Vestlife jumps awake.
“Shit Soph, was that lightning?!”
“Nah Jay, it was just the flash on my phone taking a pic in the dark to plan an ad.”
“Oh... did I hear you shuffling abaht babe?”
“Yeah, I threw some clothes around and got the dead flowers out of the bin.”
“Right you are babe.”
🤨

• Haha

MrsBeardy

What’s intrigued me is the stuff she apparently had just kicking about that needed using up. I’ve hate watched her for some time now (car crash viewing innit?) and literally never seen her cook or use chilli or mozzarella in anything.
She doesn’t strike me as the sort that would keep leftovers. She’s never once mentioned how she hates waste or anything. Whenever you see her chopping a quarter of a vegetable for Ronnie’s lunch she obviously just throws the rest away as it’s always a whole pepper or whole cucumber that she waggles about the kitchen.

I need a break - I care far too deeply about Hinch’s food waste 😂

• Haha