Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handsomezz

VIP Member
As I'm with unborn tattler, I'm currently on light duties at work as I'm in public service, so I'm in an office environment with a load of gossips and girls with very orange faces and cheap extensions. I've just got to work, made a brew and one of the office cranks has just given me a pack of Dettol wipes from a stash in her drawer... "you're prone to infections now hunny, you'll need to keep hinching your desk"
"Thanks for the gesture, that's really very sweet of you but honestly I'm ok, I've got hand sanitizer and I despise Mrs Hinch"
"Oh I love her, she's so funny"
"Is she?"
"How can you not like her?! She's so hard working and makes me feel okay about eating junk food. She's so normal"
"Personally, I think she's a cunt"
*Awkward silence throughout the office*
It's gonna be a fun day guyzzzzzzzzz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 153

InstaFamous

Can’t wait for Ronnies tell-all in the Daily Star in 20 years. “Queen of Clean or Queen of Mean? Second son Ronnie Hinch tells all”

- “I believed I was colourblind whilst living with mum”
- “all I ever wanted was a ham sandwich and some quavers”
- “I don’t even like Whitney”
- “kept in the pram until I was 11”
- “bitten by Henry Hinch”
- “haven’t seen dad since the divorce”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120

Andioooop

VIP Member
I know its early for a new thread suggestion but they move so fast...pigeon poo, ronnie roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

• Haha
Reactions: 102

PoppseeT

Thread Suggestion:
Project pergola is covered in pigeon poo, Crap meals and Whitney AGAIN for poor Ronnie Roo

• Haha
Reactions: 90

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
SS and family have spent the afternoon and evening at the beach getting filthy, laughing and eating ice-cream. SH and family have spent the afternoon and evening in the garden watching pigeons shit, pointing and eating half a potato.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
Missed alot of today's shenanigans on here. I've been busy celebrating my last ever NHSP shift on the Covid wards, meaning no more 60 - 75 hour weeks and my return to just doing my 9-5 nursing job 🥳 as well as most importantly, Liverpool being back on their fucking perch 🏆🔴 I'm 3 sheets to the wind but those tatties look like my cats turds covered in tuna 🤢🤢🤢 ATV
(poor Ronney Houston)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
You know how you get crazy cat ladies? Soph is a crazy pigeon lady

I know pigeons aren't parrots but I just wanted to say Channnneeeellllllll (if you know you know)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
Been having a little think - too much time in my hands at the moment I’m back to work next week though 😂.

looking back at old content when she was good . I think she needs to make a few changes .

1. Jamie needs to go back to work , wether they need the money or not , him being at home all the time is not healthy , I think with the 3 of them at home she’s got stuck in a rut & lost her mojo

2. Ronnie would massively benefit from a couple of mornings a week in a nursery , this would give her some time to focus on her content & get back to how she used to be & Ronnie would benefit a lot from it in so many ways

3. Try & work on being more natural in front of a camera so everything she does doesn’t look so staged & filtered . This doesn’t come naturally to her so why put herself through it ?

4. stop with the anxious , this all happened by accident , I’m so nervous act ....... it’s not fooling anyone . Just be yourself , flash your money if you want but just own it . I think she’s so lost to who she’s trying to be , relatable yet can have anything , but still trying to be girl next door .

Essay over ✌ATV x

• Heart

Noseybonk

VIP Member
So guyzzzzzz, I have just spotted this on a hinchers page. The bears look like they are either dogging or pissing up the tiles 🤣🤣

2402E74C-D8C8-4F03-A849-3842260BA333.jpeg

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
LOVE that SS went to the beach with her family and Rex got caked in mud. Then caked in ice cream as did Joe & SS. Wholesome family fun. Can you imagine Hinch ever letting Ronnie get that dirty or have that much fun??? Makes me feel really sad for Ronnie.

Reactions: 58

Handsomezz

VIP Member
My other half isn't on the gram, so he's Kate to the party, so be kond. But we have been sat discussing baby names tonight as we're keeping it a surprise whether we're having a handsome manz or a prettisome womanz. For a boy he suggested "Ronnie" or "Henry". Anyone know how long it takes for a divorce to go through completely?

• Haha
Reactions: 58

The Slayer

My husband would be well annoyed if i took a picture with the flash on in the middle of the night!
I thought the exact same thing!

Today's dancing video is so bizarre...she's so detached from him. Cheering "we love you Ron" like she's at a concert or something. Honestly that has to be one of the most bizarre videos I've seen of her interactions with him. He didn't smile once and she just laughs at him cheering, it's so odd!

• Haha
Reactions: 57

MrsBeardy

Do we think the neighbours on the other side of the fence at the pergola are putting down all manner of birdseed and fat balls to attract horny pigeons with the hope that they’ll shit all over the show?

• Haha
Reactions: 56

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
My absolute fav song! Go on Soph, you know you & Stace love trolling Tattle 🤣
Love a bit of Abba. I play Fernando to my son and he kicks his legs and smiles (he's only 4 months) he does it to most songs but I play that one over and over and screech at him calling him a kicky leg mansz

• Haha
Reactions: 54