Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coco2019

The we love Mrs Hinch group genuinely upsets me sometimes, the way kids are being subject to this over the top cleaning life. Just leave them to be kids. So what you’re going to go to bed and there’s going to be toys and things out, get over it because one day the toys won’t be there, the kids will be moved out and you’ll be sat all alone in your clean house with no memories with your little ones 😫

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Good Egg

VIP Member
Early next thread suggestion: Hinch full of shit, full of cheese, don’t worry guyzzzzz just spray Fabreeeeeze.

Fuck my life sorry @Pepsi buy TOAST the bread otherwise it’s melted cheese on bread. Even Ronnieblesshimhastuftsandfeetsanddancescleverboooooooooy hates it so he feeds the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Jazzyjeff1989

It’s the posts she puts after she’s finished making a meal putting the meal up to that awful stick Monstrosity , like she rafiki holding the lion cub prince 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Snazzy Cardigan

She does know babies will dance to pretty much anything? My kid used to dance to the filippo berio olive oil ad. As far as I know he's not an opera fan in general

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why can't she see that feelings of paranoia are really not normal!
I'd be paranoid too if I was sharing my day with 3.6 million including dodgy bot accounts! The cost of "fame" hey Soph!

Reactions: 39

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
They are together 24/7 and she has to go sit in someone's field for him to have a chat with her & make her laugh!? Errrmmmm you need to send your husband back to work and live in the real world Sophie. It's quite sickening how she plays the ailing damsel in destress act always hailing Jamie her saviour and how he said I'll find you somewhere to picnic, sufferagettes fought for women to be strong and independent Sophie we are in 2020 now grow up and stop the act. There are real people out there with real dibilitating problems stop acting on them pretending you have them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
Haven’t caught up on the threads for ages. But just want to come on and say she’s really such a dimwit. It’s pissed me off how she’s cleaned that minky and now all the sheep are following her. Literally it was only the day before that jotties journal showed everyone her minky clean but it was using the pink stuff oxy powder (not the first time she’s done something the same as her the day after either). So Mrs hinch to make sure she’s not a complete plagiarist decides to do it in ace for whites. Now all the hinchers are doing it and tagging her. Well on the minky website it states not to use bleach products as it may affect the performance of the product. Why does this woman get hailed such a genius when her tips are so shit. Yet nobody will blame her when their minkys are falling apart

Reactions: 38

dollypumpkin

Haha E was the most popular answer so we went for that one in the end? What in 2 hours you big fat liar 🤥 did the builders just happen to have enough of each style on them at the time? BULLSHIT SOPH STOP FUCKING LYING

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

LadyB

Instead of a TA-DA list why don't you have a TA-RA list and piss off . Having said that we wouldn't then see all the bullshit she comes out with to give us a laugh and call her out on. Ignore this comment of mine Sophie lass. Carry on as normal as I am sure you will, getting the dosh rolling in while pushing your anxiety which never seems to bother you when you are out buying all your tat. Strange that. Stay safe folk x

• Haha
Reactions: 37