Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Guyzzzzz I’m going out this evening (Lock down drive in movie! 🤗) Anyway I came up with a thread suggestion earlier but it was too soon in the thread so I’ll chuck it here now....

Thread suggestion:

Mrs Hinch # 200 - 200 threads! We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay!

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Did we talk about her new sink yet? Because the old one was scratched and all of a sudden she has the plumber out because “no water” and now she has a sink without scratches. Gonna feel paranoid when you lie about things.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
They are together 24/7 and she has to go sit in someone's field for him to have a chat with her & make her laugh!? Errrmmmm you need to send your husband back to work and live in the real world Sophie. It's quite sickening how she plays the ailing damsel in destress act always hailing Jamie her saviour and how he said I'll find you somewhere to picnic, sufferagettes fought for women to be strong and independent Sophie we are in 2020 now grow up and stop the act. There are real people out there with real dibilitating problems stop acting on them pretending you have them!
Sophie hun. I work for an ambulance service and when Covid kicked off, we had a frontline member of staff with a child who is severely immunocompromised. He could have requested to stay at home shielding, or to be found an alternative job without patient facing duties, but instead he chose to move into a caravan on his drive, and only see his family through the window, so he could carry on providing essential care to those that need it, without the risk of putting his child in danger from bringing the virus home. THAT is someone who deserves some time to sit and chat with their partner, not you who are constantly on top of each other 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

Ellabella13

Sorry if this has already been said, but a bloody scar on her inside arm, that she can easily hide and was practically self inflicted cos she couldn’t be arsed to eat well and excercise hardly makes her a fuc**ng warrior!!!

She hasn’t lost any limbs, or a breast removed from cancer or has burn scars. I’ll save my praise for real warriors 🤬🤬🤬

‘This is me’.....this is shite!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

Mardyarse

Why does she act asif her and Jamie don’t see each other much so it’s nice to pop out for some time together to have a chat. ‘He likes to make sure I’m okay’ You are literally together 24/7 so much so you both get up a ridiculous o’clock with the baby! You both don’t work and have all the time in the world together.
Sorry for the rant I just can’t stand the way she portrays herself as a normal mother without acknowledging how lucky she is to work from home and have a husband at home with her all the time.

Reactions: 56

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Oh my gosh!!! Left to get in the shower still in old thread and come back to a new thread with my first ever thread suggestion 🥳🥳 thanks guys. Even though its not what I put but was a rude word 😏

Thanks guyyss might go swing on my egg chair and look at some pigeons with my son to celebrate ATV x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
I often wake up for no apparent reason feeling really paranoid. SAID NO ONE EVER.

Sad maybe? Worried? Excited? Angry? But paranoid......nope can’t say I ever have love.

I’m sure if you ask a medical professional they’ll tell you to go to eat a chorizo and cheese toastie for breakfast, screech ‘Little Mans’ all day whilst on the verge of tears, spray toxic crap all over your house, then stay on your phone for the next 10 hrs solid ....that’ll sort you right out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

PatsyK

Chatty Member
First day of school :

Teacher :so what's your name?

Ronnie: Handsumsmans Hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I’m new, I’m an old hincher too.
Please don’t be mad at me for saying that I don’t have super bad stuff to say about Mrs Hinch, only that I miss old mrs hinch who genuinely cleaned, and as I’m young in my first home I loved her tips and she did have fun with her cleaning and seemed really genuine and fun!
But I’m not getting those vibes anymore and it’s disappointing, Iv noticed her videos are pre recorded, she doesn’t clean anymore just shined her sink and dusts somethings on a good day. Her videos are super edited with the clicks and music! she used to talk and have fun but don’t see any of that anymore. It’s like she doesn’t really have time for her “hinchers” anymore, which is fine because she’s got a child now and may not have the time! But you can’t have your cake and eat it too. It seems she wants to benefits but with actually doing very very little! it’s a shame.

• Heart

8WG

I have realised that between Grinch and SS what the phrase is they say that triggers me to unspeakable rage....

“If that makes sense”

YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE THEORY OF RELATIVITY IT’S FUCKING HOUSEWORK, CRAFTS AND SNACKS.

GET IN THE SEA!!!!!

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
New thread suggestion with 68 votes by @Megan29220 (I know it was an early suggestion but it seemed fitting)

Alleged BBQ scandal, breaking lockdown rules by having a family bbq, reported in The Sun newspaper and she has never denied/confirmed.

covidiot.png

She left messages on a fan's mobile phone so these can be listened to here.

Voice Notes (VN) Thread 151 post 244.
vn1.png

Nasty comment made by her about Talisa.
(Claims to not like bullies etc. so go figure.)

Tulisa.png

For new members.

Among others, a few words below, etc. that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis @bellinibobble @SunriseRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire-retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Last thread catch up

Poor Gretal has not been seen since the 7th , a missing person appeal will soon be issued to the local constabulary so they can try to locate the missing grey-haired broad as we are been subjected to stories/pics, filtered beyond belief of the real Grinch and it is not acceptable.
Tattle titles were changed and some members were demoted.
She went AWOL on Tuesday to film something for P&G. She wore a spotted dress from Missguided, The various cheap companies that she supports were discussed as they are very unethical towards their workers or for testing on animals.
As @Whitelilac put it – ‘Off to record promotional content for a company who openly admit to testing on animals, wearing a dress made by the very poorest in society on the other side of the world. Saint Sophie - you are an inspiration to us all’.
Suspicions about a collab with Tesco was also discussed.
She showed her neat arm scars for some reason.
Went to another garden centre and spent a few £££’s on some garden tat, she asked her sheeples via a post to help choose the pergola roof edge design but a later video showed the edge already on (like the kitchen GloryHoleGate saga) and then the photo was swiftly deleted after Tattle had pointed this out.
Speculation arose that there may be an installation of a hot tub #gifted of course, under the perGOALa.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49