Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to when the grinch did her ‘beyonce’ bit. Her pupils are very small for such a dimly lite room. Was she a previous or now heavily opioid user? In that light you’d normally see a very large pupil.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It does sound fishy, but if it is fake why would she give information away about who she is and what TV show she was on etc very odd
Something may well have happened for her to get pissed off with hinch but I doubt she told her to F off. More likely her messages just went ignored. Also we don't know who she is as it's been blanked out so only one person can check who she is (if the person she said on TV was genuinely her)

Reactions: 6
Going back to when the grinch did her ‘beyonce’ bit. Her pupils are very small for such a dimly lite room. Was she a previous or now heavily opioid user? In that light you’d normally see a very large pupil.
I think when she's using that heavy snap chat filter it's very difficult to see her pupils properly.

Reactions: 3
Something may well have happened for her to get pissed off with hinch but I doubt she told her to F off. More likely her messages just went ignored. Also we don't know who she is as it's been blanked out so only one person can check who she is (if the person she said on TV was genuinely her)
Yes true just ignoring or blocking them straight away is more her style

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't think she'd have told someone to "duck off" after the This Morning appearance had been aired as she'd have been too scared the message would have gone public and ruined her reputation.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think we need to each use our own judgements about what is likely to be factual and what isn't. This one just doesn't add up to me
Me neither. I would definitely be screenshotting someone like that telling me to duck off. We don't know what kind of messages these people are sending before that. Trolls take all forms and it's possible from some of the stories that she thought she was being trolled. I don't get why she wouldn't have blocked after the first duck off message, or why you would send another to her being so upset.

Reactions: 10
Me neither. I would definitely be screenshotting someone like that telling me to duck off. We don't know what kind of messages these people are sending before that. Trolls take all forms and it's possible from some of the stories that she thought she was being trolled. I don't get why she wouldn't have blocked after the first duck off message, or why you would send another to her being so upset.
Yeah and it's been months since she was first on This Morning yet this person has taken all this time to tell her story.
I'd have been looking for gossip forums to share this gem with long before now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just had to share this craziness, invlysing the bathing in bleach 😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 12770
Diluted bleach (a cupful in a full bath tub) is actually recommended by gps and dermotologists for ezcema sufferers. A lot of times part of treatment plan, especially open ezcema as it kills any Staph, preventing infection. It’s the old Skool cheap thin bleach not the scented concentrated or Milton sterilising fluid. Proven improved results. Sounds bizarre though doesn’t it.

Reactions: 7
I don’t believe hinch told the person who F off. I read the story before and thought something was off with it 🤔

Reactions: 7
Yeah and it's been months since she was first on This Morning yet this person has taken all this time to tell her story.
I'd have been looking for gossip forums to share this gem with long before now.
Not everyone is like that though. And not everyone knows the forums even exist. I sure didn’t until recently.

Reactions: 1
My husband sees a dermatologist for his eczema. He recommends a dilute bleach or Milton bath, as it is antibacterial. Eczema flare ups are often caused by increased staph bacteria, the baths neutralise the staph.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Probably pissed if she made him drive! Why on earth couldn’t she drive and he could have had a pint! He ain’t pregnant! Lady Sophie obvi needs chauffeur 💯 of time, CUTE
He takes care of everything, looks after her, why didn’t she order the drinks with the online shopping,, I really don’t think she thinks of much in real life, just the ££££
I genuinely think she’s gone struggle being a mum.

Sorry it is,, typo
I get the impression she’s had a privilege life. She was probably spoilt rotten as a child, had everything she bleeping wanted and more.

Then as a late teen/ early 20s she had a successful job where she was already coining it in by the looks of it. Then she met Jamie, who by the looks of it does everything. She was a housewife and doing jack tit before she got pregnant.

That witch has never known real struggle or had any real problems in life. Oh except she was a fatso and instead of doing things the hard working, achieving it on your own way she threw money at the problem and got a band fitted.

Reactions: 22
I saw that, the whole thing was weird I diddnt get it. The way she was eating that ice cream reminded me of a child who doesn’t wanna eat so takes the tiniest of scoops. She’s got some serious issues

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not everyone is like that though. And not everyone knows the forums even exist. I sure didn’t until recently.
Ok fair enough but how do you explain her finding clean honest livings insta account?

Reactions: 2
That witch has never known real struggle or had any real problems in life. Oh except she was a fatso and instead of doing things the hard working, achieving it on your own way she threw money at the problem and got a band fitted.
And she continues to maintain/lose weight the easy way by chugging Slimfast

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve just seen someone get congratulated for getting a like from her 😂 congratulations for what exactly?? The worlds gone mad 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Noooooo!! Today one of my real life friends posted a picture of the new Minkys she’s bought followed by #mrshinch.. I’m so disappointed 😪😂

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.