Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just followed her to keep an eye on her as that is very worrying

She hasn’t done her stairs in a while with that thing has she?
No doubt the squeegee will be out tomorrow nowit's been mentioned on here. This thread will be her bedtime story

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
"No way I'm promoting bullying" but you definitely are?
"If this person can't take it they shouldn't give it" name 5 people you personally know that would be able to take death threats from 2 million rabid cult members

These people are so fucking backwards

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Hey this TheDisDad , I need to find the woman who said she lost her triplets I would like to interview her. If anyone can help thank you.

Reactions: 74
You my love are a very brave lady, you're open, honest and have been through one hell of alot, don't beat yourself up because you were deceived, you're not the only one and you won't be the last. I'm glad you're getting help and support to get on top of your OCD.
Your story and many others are the reason we need to open peoples eyes to Hinch's manipulation, she doesn't care about her cult, she only cares about her bank balance growing.
Welcome to tattle and enjoy, sending you hugs and well wishes x

Reactions: 17
Hey this TheDisDad , I need to find the woman who said she lost her triplets I would like to interview her. If anyone can help thank you.
Hello. Yes she is a member here.

I remember reading her poignant and heart breaking post back on Thread 7. If you click the blue Thread 7 it should auto take you to the thread and post HTH. Alternatively here's a SS.

Maybe me calling her a cunt was a step too far. But upon a recent admission to hospital, a girl on my unit required extensive treatment due to chemical burns from Zoflora. I can’t sit back and watch any longer.
I absolutely detest zoflora. It's one of the worst products out there. Just a bunch of super harsh chemicals that hurt people, pets and children alike. Nobody should be even using it without skin and eye protection, as it says on the packet. And god forbid you light a match around it, even the fumes are highly flammable. People are pouring it by the bottle into our waterways, where it continues to kill and poison our water.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Is clean_honest_living a member on Tattle? I followed them for a while on Instagram (never commented or liked things but I enjoyed watching the stories) to find out I’ve randomly been blocked by them I have no idea why!

Also, my account is private so they wouldn’t have been able to see who I was following, etc myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I hate that she’s shared it, such a beggy thing to do.
She’s Lined it up so when she wakes up she has loads of gushing mail from her army
She makes me sick!

And tbh that message she got was not even bad. It’s all true
Well said!
I was once involved with a highly toxic person who would leave messages at the end of day like 'how can you do this to me after all I've done for you etc'. I'd done nothing apart call him out on his abusive behaviour and he couldn't stand the truth so put the blame back on me to guilt trip me.

He would then message all his fan club of women saying how horrible I'd been to him and they would flock round him trying to soothe this poor 'mans' ego. Classic there from Grinch.

Poor Soph giving HER time to this 'nasty' person. Actually Soph they've given you a lifestyle your lazy lying ass would never have otherwise. These types can never ever handle the truth and are always looking for a pity play. Vile vile vile POS who doesn't care about anything or anyone but herself and her bank balance.

Reactions: 13
There was valid points which were then wiped out by swearing at her and calling her a cunt.

They're a banned tattle member who lurks on here to use people's posts.

Reactions: 12
It was me who sent that message! The abuse I’m currently getting is hilarious. I can’t sit back and watch anymore.
some more of the barmy army here in the comments
“She always reads the instructions - she cleans with the windows open!”
“How the hell can people go into debt shopping at Poundland”

Reactions: 7
Thing is Grinch has deleted that post but the grinchers have got a screenshot and have not blanked out the name so the death threats will continue. There is only one reason Soph deleted it and that was because it may get some people thinking as there were so many truths in her message. Got to protect the brand haven't we Soph?

Hope you slept well knowing your bully army will do your dirty work. It's what toxic people do...light the touch paper and then sit back to watch others prod the fire. You've kept your manicured claws nice and clean haven't you Soph?

Reactions: 21
I have never been banned from here. I don't know why you keep insisting I have.

I’m not. I never was. And if I blocked you... is your account new?
So you were just lurking on tattle and taking people's posts then? Someone that knows you said that you couldn't log in to your account but could view the site.

Just think it's a bit off you've used people's posts off here and your account is constantly being plugged on here by everyone to the point you have nearly 2000 followers, yet you're not even a poster here and are also then blocking half of tattle from your account.

Reactions: 6
I’m
Shocked,,, as you say she’s putting it out there, as though the person who sent is speaking a load of rubbish, the point if the DM was just to have a go at her, (coz she’s a jealous troll of course no other reason)
her cult are now again reinforced that using these chemicals is STILL OK otherwise there is no way she would have shared that!

I’d screenshot the abuse.

Not an army I’d want to be a part of
Yes make sure you keep all of those messages. Go to the police if you feel the need. They will support you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Old news but I'm a bit behind... when exactly did the range rover arrive? Did she announce is/show it off/ #ad #gifted "swipe up" it?

Unfortunately I think the opposite will happen, by her sharing your message she has reinforced the army that it’s still ok to use the products... all but making you out to be a jealous troll and no other reason.
A small handful may question but the majority will just use it (and as she’s intended) as a signal to attack you. The content of the DM is matterless to them, you have HURT their leader. You will pay!

Sort attracts sort and we all know what her true colours are. She is a master manipulator and it definitely does not take much to get her army to get fired up.

She knows exactly what she is doing. She forgets that once you out something out there it is out there you can not delete it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.