Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the jokes on her, because Zoflora contains ethanol, which when mixed with bleach produces Trichloromethane, aka chloroform. Fucking TWAT

Reactions: 4
True. I think she's actually bone fucking idol..her" cleanings" a joke and I can't imagaine her wanting to take care of real flowers.

Reactions: 13
sitting here actually worrying that people are going to now want a hinch garden. Those who dont have 700 in the bank for furniture may now resort to a catalogue.....The Hinch army are so dragged in by it all, it's like compulsion

Plastic plants are no good for a garden, birds and wildlife need real stuff!

I really hope people see through this all very soon.

Reactions: 24
Also trying to explain away the old Facebook post of her asking where to buy it as she didn’t want to buy off eBay. Yeah, right.

And a 2 minute google search finds it £30 cheaper at wayfair.com
I didn’t understand when I read, something in the beginning, when she was asking about garden furniture but didn’t want from eBay, what was that about? Can anybody remember?

I’ve sent DM’s many times to Mrs Hinch, she’s never read one of them. Yet she certainly seems to read the “ where did you buy this” messages
Also the big fat “bigging her up” ones, the bigger the better and then you get a shout out and a repost!

Reactions: 7
Talking on the fb group about hoovering in the middle of the night. Elizabeth Bennett laying down the burns

Reactions: 12
alright. Own up! Who was it that did this?

The comments also mention Mrs binch too!

Reactions: 33
Whilst in the park today, 2 young girls walked past and one of them said ‘my minky order has come today’ the world has gone barking mad

Reactions: 16
alright. Own up! Who was it that did this?

The comments also mention Mrs binch too!
"why not make an honest cleaning account... instead of trying to be like someone else" from the comments. But is that not what most of them are doing? Copying her??

Reactions: 14
A day or so ago when she was using her Shark handheld she mentioned she was lucky enough to be given it. I swear she has never mentioned that before. I will admit I tend to tune out when she is talking and only watch her stories for Henry content, so I may have missed it. Needless to say there was no #gifted to give me a clue

Reactions: 17
Went to my local B and M today. Last time I was there there were cleaning items on an end shelf with a cardboard Mrs hinchs favourites or some such. Today the sign was gone

Reactions: 21
It just looks staged and obviously to these idiots a ‘mini hincher’ sounds cute and would create comments like ‘awwww, what a cutie’ and ‘that’s so sweet’. It just cries attention and desperation! Kids are more interested in slime, unicorns and fortnite not sodding cleaning cloths

Reactions: 20
She’s never mentioned it before. I was surprised by that.

Reactions: 8
Fancy crying ffs like.
The comments on this thread are hilarious! All the brainwashed are saying ‘they must have a dull life to do something like that’ errrrr no bebs..... YOU are the ones with dull lives basically stalking Mrs Hinch and buying her bullshit!

Best of it is aswell - people have started tagging the actual Hinch begging for her to follow the woman because of this fake profile getting her hopes up nothing like a good pity follow from Soph!

Reactions: 17
Went to my local B and M today. Last time I was there there were cleaning items on an end shelf with a cardboard Mrs hinchs favourites or some such. Today the sign was gone
I went into B&M today too. No hinchers, no signs with MH, absolute bliss. Found the astonish oven cleaner recommended by another tattle user and a mini dustpan and brush and left without incident. Success! Husband stole my mini dustpan and brush because apparently it looks really good hanging on his new garage storage system. Maybe I should keep an eye on him?

Reactions: 21
I didn’t understand when I read, something in the beginning, when she was asking about garden furniture but didn’t want from eBay, what was that about? Can anybody remember?
She asked about somewhere else to buy it on a Facebook group, because she didn't want to buy from eBay That pic is from a highlight on the @clean_honest_living page on insta.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.