Mrs Hinch #187 She's always bragging, the birds are shagging, her cooking has us gagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg it’s an autobiography
Someone has to take one for the team, read the autobiography and point out all the lies and contradications to hinch yourself happy 🙄 surely the sheep who’ve read it over and over again will notice...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
In the “glam” window photos, why OH WHY is Jamie’s shirt untucked ?!?! I imagine, nothing short of the whole cast of Madagascar were invited but nobody told him to tuck the shirt in? It ruins what could of been a fairly nice photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can see it now:
"Guyyyyyyzzzzz, I was up all night just finkin' these random foughts. You know we took the wall down? Well I was finkin' what if we had a field outside our house and an extra bedroom and got rid of the neighbours. If that makes sense. I asked Jamie what he fought and he said 'let's get a maaan in babe'. So anyway, the man said it's not quite possible here, BUT, he said there was a house for sale up the road guyzzzz. It's my dream home, so I'm gonna go for it,
so never mind what the trollzzz say and my image of being the girl next door. I'm anxious, so you'll know I deserve it. We're just off on a quick round the world trip while Pa Barker sorts all the sales and then I'll show you all. Hope this helps you all, but if it doesn't I equally couldn't give a tit."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 127
The renovation pics I thought would be fun to show you guyzzzzzz not like I updated you every 0.6 seconds before, during and after 🙄 also “the waiting area”, does she mean the landing? Or do people have to wait and queue before they can use the loo incase she’s taking some poorly pre recorded content

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can see it now:
"Guyyyyyyzzzzz, I was up all night just finkin' these random foughts. You know we took the wall down? Well I was finkin' what if we had a field outside our house and an extra bedroom and got rid of the neighbours. If that makes sense. I asked Jamie what he fought and he said 'let's get a maaan in babe'. So anyway, the man said it's not quite possible here, BUT, he said there was a house for sale up the road guyzzzz. It's my dream home, so I'm gonna go for it,
so never mind what the trollzzz say and my image of being the girl next door. I'm anxious, so you'll know I deserve it. We're just off on a quick round the world trip while Pa Barker sorts all the sales and then I'll show you all. Hope this helps you all, but if it doesn't I equally couldn't give a tit."
😂😂😂😂I’m creased !! That’s what she would say to a T 👌👌👌.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In the “glam” window photos, why OH WHY is Jamie’s shirt untucked ?!?! I imagine, nothing short of the whole cast of Madagascar were invited but nobody told him to tuck the shirt in? It ruins what could of been a fairly nice photo!
Pretty sure it's a waistcoat?

Reactions: 4
Waiting area ?????? Where does she think she lives ........ a dentist . Who sits and waits there just out of interest . What an odd thing to call a landing 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I don’t think there will be much writing in “Mrs hinch the picture book”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone has to take one for the team, read the autobiography and point out all the lies and contradications to hinch yourself happy 🙄 surely the sheep who’ve read it over and over again will notice...
I was gifted a copy of hinch yourself happy and I haven't turned a page 🤮🤮😂😂
But, I think yous are right. It's a new book about her hinching journey 🤢🤢🤢 she defo knows how to plug her tat to make the dollar 💵 start of a new build this side of Xmas for sure 🙄👍

Reactions: 11
I’ve seen her wedding photos more than I’ve seen my own 😫😫😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
It is going to be an autobiography! she's written on her story, something along the lines of its my story, the true story... I'll have to go back and check. It'll be in the pound shop by easter😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jack monroe probably.

She definitely seems happier and excited about something though, her content is so thin lately she needs a new project to rake some more dough in, whatever become of the mic iPhone thing? Did I blink and miss it?
Your right boring photos ‘Mrs grinch little book of boring photos‘ that we have all seen before no doubt 💤

Reactions: 9
I’m thinking a second book too... either
1) auto-lie-ography or
2) some collaboration “how to feed your kid the strangest concoctions” Cookbook

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jack Monroe. Not to derail but is that for real @mammaof3?! I’ve dipped in an out of that thread so might be jumping back over! MOD famously was on her own thread in disguise (I wasn’t there for it) and was called out for it and that was the start of /disappearance. Others would be able to confirm better than I can but think it’s more been members of the Hinch Army that sometimes get lost on the way to the rave thread and post here before others and Admin chase them off!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.