Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like an actual twit for getting sucked in too. You aren't alone! I feel stupid for using all these chemicals and believing her bullshit. I suffer with MH problems too and it just made it all so much worse.
Me too, I’m ashamed I bought so much!

Reactions: 8
Wouldn't it be brilliant if people are actually starting to realise what she's really like? Like she gives a monkey's about us all "being in it together" , by gently reminding people what the hashtags are 😂😂😂 the thing is though I'm in my thirties and past that gullible stage (no offence intended to anyone here who is a lot younger than me, I'm not saying that anybody younger is stupid) but we all know that the Hinchback targets those who are vulnerable and more impressionable.
Do any tattlers follow https://instagram.com/jameelajamilofficial?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1gc05t3blunj6.

Slightly off topic but I like some of the stuff she comes out with. We are 'all in this together' whatever we look like/weigh etc. Her i-weigh campaign is also inspiring. I know Hinchs and her account are miles apart in attitudes to mental health and inspiring others but the Hinch really puts a load of patronising and damaging stuff out there she really thinks she is some sort of MH practitioner. It's scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They are having to ration zoflora and pink stuff in shops! This craziness needs to stop! I am so surprised that newspapers haven’t picked up on this, something is definitely going on behind the scenes.
Ridiculous i dont get it didn't peoeple clean there homes before then🤦‍♀️ hinch is fake shes stolen others ideas from others on fb back last year shes full of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder did Hinch try to get a gastric band through the NHS but didn't qualify as she wasn't "obese", hence her going abroad and getting a botched one. I wouldn't be surprised if she never was very overweight and instead has body dysmorphia. She seems like she could also be a pathological liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The people on the Facebook page are just bleeping wrongens. Someone is asking how to get heavy period stains out of a mattress, another how to get dead mouse smell out of their house. bleeping disgusting - where is their self respect publishing this online?
Someone suggested milk .... can you imagine the smell when that goes bad 🤢🤮.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder did Hinch try to get a gastric band through the NHS but didn't qualify as she wasn't "obese", hence her going abroad and getting a botched one. I wouldn't be surprised if she never was very overweight and instead has body dysmorphia. She seems like she could also be a pathological liar.
Excellent point, it does fit that she's exaggerated her previous weight, and she quite clearly has an obsession with her looks given the cosmetic enhancements, overuse of filters online, banning of selfies with her at the book signings and hiring a professional photographer.

Reactions: 14
Next title - Hinch asking for our morning routine but it's all a smoke screen, she just needs cash in hand to pay off the loan for the gastric band! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I've wondered this....I'm a big bird, I know for a fact if I lost 4 to 5 stone I will hang everywhere or resemble a melted candle.

To only have loose skin on your arms is very rare. Everyones inner thighs are loose after weight loss, tummy too does not go flat!
Love handles droop, back fat drops, breasts lose all tone, pubic areas are also effectied
I've worked in the nhs as a nurse and seen weightloss patients who have access skin everywhere, some even have loose facial skin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Are they for real...just seen this. It’s either Zoflora or Pink Stuff for everything .....but she tried Pink Stuff to try and get a grass stain out of some jeans....it’s not a stain remover you stupid bint 😂🤣 what about some good old Fairy liquid or Elbow Grease...surely she’s heard of Elbow Grease if she’s a true Hincher. They buy all the crap she recommends but haven’t a fookin clue what they are even buying it for or if they are ever going to need it .....doh

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Are they for real...just seen this. It’s either Zoflora or Pink Stuff for everything .....but she tried Pink Stuff to try and get a grass stain out of some jeans....it’s not a stain remover you stupid bint 😂🤣 what about some good old Fairy liquid or Elbow Grease...surely she’s heard of Elbow Grease if she’s a true Hincher. They buy all the crap she recommends but haven’t a fookin clue what they are even buying it for or if they are ever going to need it .....doh
Honestly, it’s something else on there. I don’t know where these people come from 🤷🏾‍♀️. I only just joking but I think I’ll come of cos I can’t deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think her mum will be round doing it all for her. Great if you've got that support, but again if that does happen then she'll be showing unrealistic expectations as some people didnt, or dont have a support network and a mum to help
she said in a magazine interview she will just "whip the broom out when the baby is asleep"

probably the biggest over-simplification of motherhood in the entire world

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.