Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, donโ€™t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi! ๐Ÿ‘‹
So I have been loitering for a while and have just gotten brave enough to actually sign up etc.
I feel like I'm a bit on the fence, I only came across mrs Hinch a couple of months ago and have to admit that as someone who had only recently moved into my own place (and never realised how much of a pampered life she had at home until needing to clean herself) I did find that mrs hinch gave me a bit of a kick up the bum and got me a bit excited about cleaning. But I have to admit I always saw her stuff as marketing. (Probably because i never saw how she was it at the start).

The scary thing is, and without meaning to sound really dumb, i presumed that as this was obviously her business the tips and advise she was giving would be safe. I know theres certain stuff not to mix etc but never really gave it enough thought. It scary to think how many people must be endangering themselves.

I've now banned myself from buying anything more and swapping to less chemical filled alternatives when things run out. I hate the idea of how many chemicals must have been in my house at one point ๐Ÿ™ˆ

It makes me angry to think of how easily I got reeled in and how naive I was. I think it was the misusing of the hashtags that pushed me over the edge....I'm sure none owns a hashtag. Surely people can use them as they please?

I never realised how complicated cleaning could be, I'm at that point where I'm confused between what's a good tip and what's bad (if that makes sense?). Any recommendations on which of the boards to read through first?

I haven't read all the way through yet (I'm saving that for when I'm sitting in the sunshine at somepoint) and struggle to keep up some days, but have found myself seeing something on her IG and then wanting to check here to see what has been said ๐Ÿคฃ

Anyway, apologies for rattling on and for a very long hello message

P.s re reading through this has made me realised I'm not really on the fence at all anymore Haha.

P.p.s I'm almost ashamed to say I did pre-order the book, but it's been sitting in my living room unopened since it arrived as I can bring myself to read more bs! ๐Ÿ™ˆ Dam me for funding her further!

Xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
And what a bigger twit I am that I've had 2 packs of the minky packs arrive this morning. What a moron I've been!
How did you end up here? Learn about Tattle? Just curious how the new members are finding out.

Reactions: 13
My morning routine could never be summed in 1 picture of some chemicals lol!

I wake, wash my face, brush teeth and sit with a pint of water with lemon juice. I do 10 mins meditations (all different ones depending on my mood) 10 mins reading any book I'm inspired to read, 10 mins affirmations, 10 mins visualisations, 10 mins yoga.

It means I've done more to help my mental well being in the first hour than I'll probably do all day, and I got it from the Miracle Morning ebook & it's made such a difference!

No anxiety, no worries! :)

Makes me feel so much better I've stuck to it when i see her highness with her cloth and zoflora lol

Btw I'm actually starting to think she is really pregnant now, and I'm stunned. Stunned. She has breezed through this and she should count herself very very lucky.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi! ๐Ÿ‘‹
So I have been loitering for a while and have just gotten brave enough to actually sign up etc.
I feel like I'm a bit on the fence, I only came across mrs Hinch a couple of months ago and have to admit that as someone who had only recently moved into my own place (and never realised how much of a pampered life she had at home until needing to clean herself) I did find that mrs hinch gave me a bit of a kick up the bum and got me a bit excited about cleaning. But I have to admit I always saw her stuff as marketing. (Probably because i never saw how she was it at the start).

The scary thing is, and without meaning to sound really dumb, i presumed that as this was obviously her business the tips and advise she was giving would be safe. I know theres certain stuff not to mix etc but never really gave it enough thought. It scary to think how many people must be endangering themselves.

I've now banned myself from buying anything more and swapping to less chemical filled alternatives when things run out. I hate the idea of how many chemicals must have been in my house at one point ๐Ÿ™ˆ

It makes me angry to think of how easily I got reeled in and how naive I was. I think it was the misusing of the hashtags that pushed me over the edge....I'm sure none owns a hashtag. Surely people can use them as they please?

I never realised how complicated cleaning could be, I'm at that point where I'm confused between what's a good tip and what's bad (if that makes sense?). Any recommendations on which of the boards to read through first?

I haven't read all the way through yet (I'm saving that for when I'm sitting in the sunshine at somepoint) and struggle to keep up some days, but have found myself seeing something on her IG and then wanting to check here to see what has been said ๐Ÿคฃ

P.s re reading through this has made me realised I'm not really on the fence at all anymore Haha.

P.p.s I'm almost ashamed to say I did pre-order the book, but it's been sitting in my living room unopened since it arrived as I can bring myself to read more bs! ๐Ÿ™ˆ Dam me for funding her further!

Xxx
Hi and welcome.

I bought the book too - don't worry it's good for a laugh if you find yourself with nothing to do one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Help required here tattlers...

I regularly sell stuff on eBay (I don't hold onto things I no longer need).... a few times I've swiped up on the Grinches stories just to see how expensive the stuff is she is flogging to her sheeple....

I have a pile of things I want to list on eBay today but i don't want the flip flop to make any money off of me. Do you know if she can make money from my selling because I swiped up? And how do I delete cookies from a Samsung? ATB ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 5
"I hope my platform can help get you the recognition you deserve"

It's Lewis Capaldi. No1 for 7 weeks... he doesn't need your platform.

As a mum of 2 under 2, I cannot wait to see how she keeps up her clinical level of cleanliness when baby is here - she's going to have a very quick hit of reality!
She'll get a cleaner and /or a nanny

Reactions: 5
Hi! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Xxx
cleaning isn't complicated at all
MH makes money by pretending it is, pretending you need 100 different products
and then offering "tips" to make it all seem simpler

Its evil genius

Reactions: 11
My morning routine could never be summed in 1 picture of some chemicals lol!

I wake, wash my face, brush teeth and sit with a pint of water with lemon juice. I do 10 mins meditations (all different ones depending on my mood) 10 mins reading any book I'm inspired to read, 10 mins affirmations, 10 mins visualisations, 10 mins yoga.

It means I've done more to help my mental well being in the first hour than I'll probably do all day, and I got it from the Miracle Morning ebook & it's made such a difference!

No anxiety, no worries! :)

Makes me feel so much better I've stuck to it when i see her highness with her cloth and zoflora lol

Btw I'm actually starting to think she is really pregnant now, and I'm stunned. Stunned. She has breezed through this and she should count herself very very lucky.
Sounds like a blissfull morning routine.. also starting to think she may actually be pregnant too ๐Ÿ™ˆ on the fence still

Reactions: 2
She'll get a cleaner and /or a nanny
I think her mum will be round doing it all for her. Great if you've got that support, but again if that does happen then she'll be showing unrealistic expectations as some people didnt, or dont have a support network and a mum to help

Reactions: 4
The people on the Facebook page are just bleeping wrongens. Someone is asking how to get heavy period stains out of a mattress, another how to get dead mouse smell out of their house. bleeping disgusting - where is their self respect publishing this online?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Take them to a charity shop or donate them
I totally agree, mine is my husband brings me my morning medications . I wait for this to kick in, then get up try to get to my kitchen to have a coffee. I then muster all the strength I have to do as much as I can before my husband gets home. I used to be fit and healthy, I now feel a burden to my family.
Aww, bless ya, dont feel like a burden. No one is a burden . (Except hinch) big hugs and loads of positive vibes sent xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The people on the Facebook page are just bleeping wrongens. Someone is asking how to get heavy period stains out of a mattress, another how to get dead mouse smell out of their house. bleeping disgusting - where is their self respect publishing this online?
Answer to both zoflora ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does Mrs Binch have a PO box so fans can send her tit for her lock up? I want to send her a gift and it's definitely not a COSHH assessment sheet ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 25
cleaning isn't complicated at all
MH makes money by pretending it is, pretending you need 100 different products
and then offering "tips" to make it all seem simpler

Its evil genius
Exactly! Soap, water, bottle of anti bac, bottle of bleach, white vinegar and some kitchen roll/normal scouring washing up sponges and some dish cloths.
That list will cost less than 5 quid and get your whole house done

Reactions: 14
So makes and sprays the bed before she comes down......so...she doesnโ€™t air it ๐Ÿค”I fold my beds back and make them when I go back up for my shower....no wonder she needs to spray them...bed bugs spring to mind๐Ÿคข Comes down and wipes down the kitchen she says...but didnโ€™t she already do that with toxic Zoflora just before she goes to bed. Maybe Bug boy has been down in the night making toast ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
My routine involves going for a wee, brushing my teeth, making a cup a tea, make the bed, get the baby up. Only thing to be cleaned is babyโ€™s bum! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Iโ€™ve sent a dm to Dunelm complaining about Hinch and her tit show of cleaning advice.( didnโ€™t say it like that ) fat lot of good itโ€™ll do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Xxx
If you're looking for good cleaning tips follow Lyndsay queen of clean. Or join the fb group A clean slate. I learned a lot of helpful and non toxic approaches to cleaning. Hinch doesn't even clean, she perfumes everything. Hope this helps! And welcome!

Sounds like they honestly need help. Albeit Google would be the better place to ask vs a group of women who think disinfecting products are "cleaning". Besides I really really doubt any of them would even know where to start on removing a blood stain. ๐Ÿ˜

Sounds like they honestly need help. Albeit Google would be the better place to ask vs a group of women who think disinfecting products are "cleaning". Besides I really really doubt any of them would even know where to start on removing a blood stain. ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 12
Lol can you imagine if her surname was Rodgers instead of hinchcliffe ...."I'm just Rodgering my house"..."Rodgering my sink" ...lol sorry I find that too amusing.
Maybe the only reason she married Jamie was for the surname!! he doesnโ€™t look like he has much else going for him ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.