Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“So let’s help dunelm”
Erm no, you’re being paid to advertise them. You’re not helping anyone without having something in return 😒
What is this share our morning routines crap?! Huge assumption from MH that her followers are all at home in the morning and have the luxury of even having a morning cleaning routine that spans further than getting out the house and to work on time.

Reactions: 18
Bit of a piss take asking people to share their morning routines.
What about those of us who have chronic illness and/or real mental health problems.
Getting out of bed and having a shower most days is a massive effort for some.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
"I hope my platform can help get you the recognition you deserve"

It's Lewis Capaldi. No1 for 7 weeks... he doesn't need your platform.

As a mum of 2 under 2, I cannot wait to see how she keeps up her clinical level of cleanliness when baby is here - she's going to have a very quick hit of reality!
Aw noo thar really annoyed me when she started banging on about him, making it out like she’s found a hidden gem and helping him out. I hope he sees the stories and then does a story about her. If anyone’s ever watched him he’s really funny. I’d love him to do his sarcastic patter on her 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That's never seen the light of day since. Shes so wasteful and the fact shes encouraging others to be the same is disgusting
As they say "easy come, easy go". For her anyways. She has the means to be wasteful, not giving a toss about the others she is "influencing" to be the same way. Irrespective of their income or mental wellbeing.

Reactions: 7
What is this share our morning routines crap?! Huge assumption from MH that her followers are all at home in the morning and have the luxury of even having a morning cleaning routine that spans further than getting out the house and to work on time.
Agreed. It’s all about making people who have a job to go and children/pets to look after in the evenings feel bad for now having the time to wipe down skirting boards with zoflora and tidy/rearrange cupboards every day of the week.

I would have a look more respect for someone who had a full time job and gave actual helpful tips on keeping on top of things.

Reactions: 15
Bit of a piss take asking people to share their morning routines.
What about those of us who have chronic illness and/or real mental health problems.
Getting out of bed and having a shower most days is a massive effort for some.
Absolutely!

Reactions: 4
I feel like an actual twit for getting sucked in too. You aren't alone! I feel stupid for using all these chemicals and believing her bullshit. I suffer with MH problems too and it just made it all so much worse.

I felt exactly the same and still do feel a bit of a fanny for allowing her to pull a fast one on me. I always thought I was an intelligent women, obviously not after lining her pockets and feeding into her lies etc etc. I unfollowed her last week and some of the ladies I speak to on IG and my own friends have unfollowed also.

• Haha
  • Heart
I really hate to say it but anxiety is so common now that it's become a demographic that companies will market for.
She's effectively made herself free from criticism by saying she has depression and anxiety. If you dare say anything about her outside of Tattle you get hit with the "she cleans to for her mental health therefore you mustn't say bad things about her" and that's exactly what she and the people who she rakes in the £££ for want.
I’ve never believed for 1 minute she has suffered with anxiety, however I do think she will be racked with it now,, knowing the kingdom is about to collapse and she will be outed.
I’ve always been brought up with “be careful what you wish for”
She is a classic “the boy who cried worth” example.
Let her feel what it’s like to suffer,,, i I’ve she is suffering with it right now, behind the fake ness and the jolly.

• Heart
I feel like shops should start making people sign a contract to say they've read and can comprehend the warning labels before they sell things to Hinchers.
Is being stupid a prerequisite for being apart of the Hinch cult?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My gut instinct is that her latest post might alienate quite a few hinchers. It's an incredibly uncomfortable hashtag - sure to piss many people off. Which of course is good in that it'll turn more heads away from the cult, but bad that some people might end up feeling even worse. This little campaign could be a turning point in her march to domination. I certainly hope so.

I can't believe she's deleted that post about Lewis Capaldi 😂🤣 what an embarrassing twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I feel like shops should start making people sign a contract to say they've read and can comprehend the warning labels before they sell things to Hinchers.
Is being stupid a prerequisite for being apart of the Hinch cult?
I know. Someone was giving hints out last week to spray artificial grass with zoflora. duck the bees, just want my garden to smell linen fresh.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So makes and sprays the bed before she comes down......so...she doesn’t air it 🤔I fold my beds back and make them when I go back up for my shower....no wonder she needs to spray them...bed bugs spring to mind🤢 Comes down and wipes down the kitchen she says...but didn’t she already do that with toxic Zoflora just before she goes to bed. Maybe Bug boy has been down in the night making toast 😂🤣😂🤣
So tempted to use the hashtag but describe my typical morning routine as ...
get up
have a tit
read Hinch thread on tattle 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I really hate to say it but anxiety is so common now that it's become a demographic that companies will market for.
She's effectively made herself free from criticism by saying she has depression and anxiety. If you dare say anything about her outside of Tattle you get hit with the "she cleans to for her mental health therefore you mustn't say bad things about her" and that's exactly what she and the people who she rakes in the £££ for want.
But hold on... if she’s really got anxiety or any of the problems she says she has... what the hell was that singing and dancing to “her 2 million” hinchers about? She is full of confidence there... ooops she hasn’t a book signing for a few days... cue it kicking in guuuuuuuuys🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't often venture onto MH's actual instagram feed, but it's good to see there are comments questioning her use of chemicals, no doubt will only get swiftly deleted but at least some are starting to ask questions. Not only that, but the replies to her morning routine make her seem like such a vacuous twit in comparison.

Reactions: 10
And what a bigger twit I am that I've had 2 packs of the minky packs arrive this morning. What a moron I've been!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I doubt she has the capability or compassion to realise some people maybe can't or don't want to share the start of their day. Maybe I'm way too sensitive? Mine starts with cleaning copious amounts off pee off the loo. More kids than the old lady in the shoe.... all boys. Then I try my hardest to get my little one on the school bus without being hit or kicked (he has autism) Not everyone has a lovely "typical" morning.

And what a bigger twit I am that I've had 2 packs of the minky packs arrive this morning. What a moron I've been!
sell them on ebay. I have one, its crap, they are badly made and twist after just a couple of uses. I strongly suspect MH has a huge box of them and bins hers regularly, it only looks in good condition because she's got a stream of new ones.

• Heart
I can't believe she's deleted that post about Lewis Capaldi 😂🤣 what an embarrassing twit!
It came across extremely patronising. She can’t have known or even looked up anything about him before she posted that. So so ignorant. Just confirms that she thinks she breathes better air than the rest of us, including those who have massive natural talent and have earned their success through merit.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.