Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was gifted some truwash but obviously Tim doesn't pay her so she's using detol. People were saying detol is turning their paint work and stuff yellow, even Mario said it had but she's still promoting it as the ££££'s mean more . Sges just said she wants to go back to liverpool and the others she visited. Go on soph, you'll love it back in liverpool 😂
Tim said on a story few weeks ago that the H did not want to do a deal as already signed with £££ to promote another glass product.. She is a sham all one big marketing ploy from day one

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Truwash is just a con anyway - deionised water in a fancy bottle. A big tub of the water in Tesco costs little over a quid. The cloth is okay - but he is selling that for a big mark up too.

Btw - she does a swipe up to her own book - not disclosed as an aff or an ad. So she makes money on the swipe to her own book. Double bubble?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Why is she spraying cushions and her bed with Dettol spray? Like it’s an air freshener? It’s madness.

Reactions: 17
Catching up now 😂😂 doesn't seem to busy on this thread today? Either she's not done much or something has happened to you all 😂 hope your all ok x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Truwash is just a con anyway - deionised water in a fancy bottle. A big tub of the water in Tesco costs little over a quid. The cloth is okay - but he is selling that for a big mark up too.

Btw - she does a swipe up to her own book - not disclosed as an aff or an ad. So she makes money on the swipe to her own book. Double bubble?
What is the water I need? Because quite honestly I bought tru wash on the recommendation of a few insta accounts and it’s amazing on glass etc. But I’m going through it loads and I need more but don’t wanna pay the silly price again.

Reactions: 2
What is the water I need? Because quite honestly I bought tru wash on the recommendation of a few insta accounts and it’s amazing on glass etc. But I’m going through it loads and I need more but don’t wanna pay the silly price again.
It’s demoralised water

• Haha
Reactions: 44
De ironside water. £1.50 in Tesco. Brill stuff. I'm a cleaner and I swear by it

Reactions: 8
I can't believe she sprayed zoflora in her face and eyes, after there's a warning on the back to protect eyes from it.

If anyone ever attempts to say she cares about her health, I'll revert them back to that stupid action!

It was expensive too for tat, and it sold out. Only her choice sold out, not the other 2 choices. Sheep.

Oh and clear your cookies if you looked at it. So she doesn't cash in on any of your sales for the next month!

Also how come she goes to the book signings with no sign of a bump, it appears to be on her arse instead, then suddenly she's filming a huge bump with movement. Wtf?! Who was that LOL 🤔 Surrogate came to visit 😂
How does one clear cookies... 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anybody seen Curvycrumpets stories today 😂😂 couldn’t really understand the voice on the filter ones, but the first couple are hysterical 👏👏

Reactions: 8
Also how come she goes to the book signings with no sign of a bump, it appears to be on her arse instead, then suddenly she's filming a huge bump with movement. Wtf?! Who was that LOL 🤔 Surrogate came to visit 😂
I've just seen today's stories. Literally where on earth has that bump come from? What is going on?! 🤦🤔😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Btw

Soph hun GOOD JOB on showing soapy dishes after yesterday's Instagram disaster (Monday 15 April) [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.