Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really a shame not many people know about raw feeding. Especially for working breeds. Then again, is it any surprise the dog has below par nutrition?
Apparently someone noticed she was following a raw feeding group on facebook. Mrs Hinch that is. They asked if Henry is eating raw. Which made me laugh like a drain, as he looks the complete opposite of a raw fed dog, I can spot them a mile off by their rude health :) I also think it would be way too much effort for her. She does the least she can get away with, with Henry. Like she won't even take him for a trim until he's an absolute state, and he gets a quick minute round the block walk, prob by Jamie before work. And that's just so he shits somewhere else.

So she knows, she just chooses to give him dry biscuits. Which he clearly despises, he spits that tit everywhere. She just gets mad at him for it, but when an animal can't speak, that is shouting loud and clear. I hate this dry tit woman, give me some real food!

Reactions: 14
Why does it matter who has been doing "self care" the longest as a cleaning account on instagram. This whole thing is worse than trying to work out who the first one to have supposedly invented particular cleaning tips that have been around for years anyway. The self care thing has been around for years on instagram, I don't care who has been doing it the longest

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does it matter who has been doing "self care" the longest as a cleaning account on instagram. This whole thing is worse than trying to work out who the first one to have supposedly invented particular cleaning tips that have been around for years anyway. The self care thing has been around for years on instagram, I don't care who has been doing it the longest
Slow day on tattle I think. Self care is I'm important but personally I wouldnt post about it on social media, I love turning the phone off no interruptions, I'm old school tho apparently if you ask my kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Surely even the sheep are starting to smell the disingenuous bullshit in these videos? It would really mean a lot to my bank balance she means. I've never known such greed. And yet the sheep keep going back for more - isn't this a bit like Stockholm syndrome?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Apparently someone noticed she was following a raw feeding group on facebook. Mrs Hinch that is. They asked if Henry is eating raw. Which made me laugh like a drain, as he looks the complete opposite of a raw fed dog, I can spot them a mile off by their rude health :) I also think it would be way too much effort for her. She does the least she can get away with, with Henry. Like she won't even take him for a trim until he's an absolute state, and he gets a quick minute round the block walk, prob by Jamie before work. And that's just so he shits somewhere else.

So she knows, she just chooses to give him dry biscuits. Which he clearly despises, he spits that tit everywhere. She just gets mad at him for it, but when an animal can't speak, that is shouting loud and clear. I hate this dry tit woman, give me some real food!
I said she was on the same raw page as me, but didnt ask if she fed raw. I said she had never posted on the page. I said that raw isn't for everyone, but if she had gone to the effort of finding a raw food page then you'd have thought she might have tried him on it.
The poor thing is clearly loved, but gets basic level care. I can be at peace at him not being fed raw as I know it can be daunting for some people and like you say she wouldn't be able to work out how to feed it. But the lack of exercise, toys/stimulation, plus being surrounded by chemicals is something that really pisses me off

Surely even the sheep are starting to smell the disingenuous bullshit in these videos? It would really mean a lot to my bank balance she means. I've never known such greed. And yet the sheep keep going back for more - isn't this a bit like Stockholm syndrome?
I think some must be waking up. I saw a Facebook post the other day with someone explaining (very nicely) how she makes her money as an affiliate. Just checked the post now and the comments about it have been removed. They really are scared about people finding the truth out aren't they. I haven't clicked the link in her story, but if it goes to somewhere her employees can control then that's why she's been very specific on leaving the review there

Reactions: 9
I laughed at myself when I realised AF was Affiliate and not As Fu*k, maybe it ought to be

• Haha

Our dog is raw fed too and yes
They're on it on liverpool echo
Oh how I wish this was shown a few days before the Liverpool visit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Our dog is raw fed too and yes

Oh how I wish this was shown a few days before the Liverpool visit!
They're not happy. Someone said, "that cant be deliberate can it?
Someone replied "maybe not but considering the date she shouldn't have posted it" (something along them words)
They're right though. I hope it back fires on her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope more Scouse Hinchers see that photo, maybe they’ll start to think more critically about what sort of person she is.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.