Mrs Hinch #18 Everything Hinched, stomach been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lyn..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not the same as filtered water.
No, it's not, Deionized water is a type of purified water with mineral ions (salts) removed. These mineral ions include sodium, calcium, iron, copper, chloride, and bromide. Deionized water is created by taking conventional water and exposing it to electrically charged resins that attract and bind to the salts, removing them from the water.
Science lesson over for this morning! What a boring thing to share, sorry!! I need to get out more and stop spending my time here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can see it now. History classes in the future. The great women of our past. Marie Curie ,Florence Nightingale, Mother Teresa, Emmeline Pankhurst, Elizabeth Blackwell, the Bronte sisters and Mrs Hinch….she is a bloody joke! Her "fame" is an insult to (most) peoples intelligence.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Came here just to say this! 1.5million Instagram followers, number 1 for 7 weeks and sell-out headliner.... I think he’s ok Hun!

How does she see herself if she sees the uk’s current top music artist as less than her?
Eeeee man! Who the hell does she think she is,,, How true!!! She really rates herself, she’ll be giving shout outs to Calvin Harris or the Royal Family next!
crikey,,, how she even dare write that! As if he needs a plug from her! 😂😂😂😂😂 what a head! People must be creased reading that,,, got to be up there, in the top
“sopieisms!”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s telling a musician with actual real talent that her platform will send him a load of what..... obsessive , brain washed versions of herself😆😆😆😆.

Yup I’m sure Lewis will be ever so grateful.

Atb Lewis.

Shows how she sees herself; Sophie the benefactor giving a leg up to a struggling musician through her ‘platform’, rather than the scatty hairdresser who’s just like her Hinchers.
How can anyone tell when baby's gonna move on cue though, its almost as if she was doing that herself with her stomach
I could do that with my tummy when I was pregnant, I used to do it to try and wake him up, so I felt him kick

Reactions: 3
I'm taking her example as ever and using this platform to a lovely young man called Ed. He's really talented and should go far.

Ed is ginger and deserves some support.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yeah it’s jist filtered water so cheaper to do tour own if you have say a Brita jug? Just use the water out of that and you have truwash its an absolute scam truwash like it only came about because of the cleaning craze and literally anyone can make it at home
You can also use the water from your condenser tumble dryer

Reactions: 1
I remember trying to film my tummy moving for my partner and it would take ages!
I could move my tummy like that, without him actually moving, all she’s doing is moving him about with her core muscles.

Cue:- next shout out will be Harry and Megs baby 😂😂😂 she Has the most unrealistic view of herself, it’s actually embarrassing, I actually can’t believe what she did with Lewis!

Oh Sophie, you're so selfless and giving, what a truly wonderful and inspirational human being you are. Willing to share your followers with Lewis Capaldi, sending your flock his way with your blessing (can you hear the tinkling harps, choirs of angels, birds singing??). It's almost as if you might single handedly 'make' little-known Lewis' career. Maybe on his next album he should say "discovered by Mrs Hinch" - he's sure to be bleeping delighted he can count lots of snarky women in their dressing gowns as fans from now on.
Post of the day 👍👌👍👌👍👌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just messaged Lewis a link to these threads. Doubt he will see it. But just incase lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Come on now Tattlers....it wasn't meant for Lewis was it d'oh?!!

It was meant for.....

His RECORD COMPANY!!! She's an artist!

Hinch the Album coming soon!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I can see it now. History classes in the future. The great women of our past. Marie Curie ,Florence Nightingale, Mother Teresa, Emmeline Pankhurst, Elizabeth Blackwell, the Bronte sisters and Mrs Hinch….she is a bloody joke! Her "fame" is an insult to (most) peoples intelligence.
There's a screenshot in one of these threads of someone likening her to Princess Diana 😲

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.