Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder why they only have one tv? me and my husband dont always watch the same stuff, thats why he goes to our bedroom,they are with each other 24/7 and thats not healthy, my hubby would tell me to piss off if i made him watch half the shite she make jamie watch
It’s something else that strikes me as “off” about their relationship. She seems to hate absolutely everything he likes and I can’t imagine he’s a raging Beyoncé fan either. What do they actually have in common besides greed? It reminds me very much of a relationship I know of where the age difference is identical, he was a trainer at the back office of a very large company where we worked and the girl (who was stunningly beautiful) seemed to think she wasn’t good enough for him and was a real catch and she was clearly a trophy to him (used to have a fit if she didn’t do her make up and nails for work). Seemed like they had nothing actually in common. Somehow still together though twelve years later 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
If she's getting stalked and followed like she said she is why the duck is she plastering her son all over social media and encouraging the fact that millions of people love him! Her hinchers are bat tit crazy. She really needs to be so careful especially when it comes to safeguarding her own son. She may meet the wrong type of hincher some day with devastating consequences. Yes to some people this may sound a bit full on but having 3 kids myself their safety is my priority and I would do anything to protect them. Even the thought of online predators makes me sick. Just for his sake I wish she would stop with the constanting posting stories and pictures of him

• Heart
Reactions: 20
wonder why they only have one tv? me and my husband dont always watch the same stuff, thats why he goes to our bedroom,they are with each other 24/7 and thats not healthy, my hubby would tell me to piss off if i made him watch half the shite she make jamie watch
Exactly! I take myself off to bed to watch tv. Or into the kitchen. There’s not a lot we like of the same programme. I could not be in my Husband’s pocket like them two are. It’s really unhealthy. You need a chance to miss your partner

Reactions: 26
so what that she did buy an Audi? why is she trying to deny it? So weird. Yes she has a Range Rover and an Audi. I wish I had the same parked outside. Her army are stupid to think she is scrimping and scraping to get by, like most of them probably are! Old relatable Soph from Maldon going down to home bargains in her clapped out banger...yeah right! Didn't she have a VW Tigaun or whatever their largest SUV is called at the beginning?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ronron is trying to get to that tacky bit of metal love because after you’re finished with your home bargs and your ebayers there’ll be bloody nothing left but that for his inheritance!! 🤣

AD264773-3602-4F04-8CB1-E012D04E01C1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s something else that strikes me as “off” about their relationship. She seems to hate absolutely everything he likes and I can’t imagine he’s a raging Beyoncé fan either. What do they actually have in common besides greed? It reminds me very much of a relationship I know of where the age difference is identical, he was a trainer at the back office of a very large company where we worked and the girl (who was stunningly beautiful) seemed to think she wasn’t good enough for him and was a real catch and she was clearly a trophy to him (used to have a fit if she didn’t do her make up and nails for work). Seemed like they had nothing actually in common. Somehow still together though twelve years later 🤷‍♀️
I have a strong feeling Jamie has a ‘mans room’ for his stuff - there’s nothing of his anywhere, I bet he has a room all to himself with massive telly games station etc!

The like for my children varies daily and deffo increases after 7.30pm
Sometimes I stand at the end of the bed of my youngest two (13 months apart) when they're sleeping and think, 'Awwww I miss you so much and didn't do enough with you today' and then they move and I think 'Don't you dare wake up now you little fuckers' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I have a strong feeling Jamie has a ‘mans room’ for his stuff - there’s nothing of his anywhere, I bet he has a room all to himself with massive telly games station etc!
Yes I never see any of his stuff in the house. The man can't even have his boxers drawer left in peace. His stuff probably got thrown out when they moved in or boxed up in the loft. I doubt he has his own mans room...wouldnt fit her show house vision full of tat

Reactions: 9
Thanks! Why lie though....it’s just a car!
Because they're just Sophie and Jamie from the little village of Maldon who don't know how any of this happened to them as all Soph does is clean her house. They're just winging life and are normal people like everyone else 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sometimes I stand at the end of the bed of my youngest two (13 months apart) when they're sleeping and think, 'Awwww I miss you so much and didn't do enough with you today' and then they move and I think 'Don't you dare wake up now you little fuckers' 🤣
Hahahahaha I don’t think I’ve ever missed them when they’ve gone to sleep but mine are 10 and nearly 8 (both girls) and they’re bloody horrible at times 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes I never see any of his stuff in the house. The man can't even have his boxers drawer left in peace. His stuff probably got thrown out when they moved in or boxed up in the loft. I doubt he has his own mans room...wouldnt fit her show house vision full of tat
He doesn’t even get a corner of the loft for crying out loud! Mine has an entire shed, mostly full of Warhammer he never plays with and power tools, which he does 😂

It makes me feel sad how co-dependent they appear to be. I don’t see it as normal, but my normal often seems very different from the experiences of others on here 😂

Reactions: 5
With regards to the Ebay photos, they are usually VERY quick to remove them when you report someone for using your pics - she's lying, as someone else already said. If she reported that listing it would probably be removed immediately and the seller given a warning (been there, got the t-shirt).

She's either in cahoots or she really doesn't give a tit.
Which is it, Soph?

By the way, do you really, really, really want to protect your son forever and ever? If I were you I'd be extremely worried about where his pictures are being circulated, and there's no way on this earth you can actually get THOSE pics removed, like EVER! :(
Having been involved with child protection and safeguarding (like several others on here) it HORRIFIES me that your son's photos are circulated and re-posted like they are. And I want to know the answer to this: WHY does this not bother YOU as much as it bothers me, and other strangers on here? WHY? I don't understand?
Can you address this?:oops:
Have you even heard of the dark web?:unsure:😑

ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Little late with this picture. It keeps appearing at the bottom of this page and scares the bejesus out of me. Vest life looks like a right creep. The kind that stands in a dark corner of a club looking at all the young lasses.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
yeah but come on! You’re talking like a Hincher - she’s a lying cow! We only see what she wants us to see!!

Reactions: 6
She don't trust him and he dont trust her, if they can do it with you, they can do it to you!!! Having an affair which they both did behind their partners back at the time, they can do it to each other!!! All the vest to the pair of them!!!!

Reactions: 11
With regards to the Ebay photos, they are usually VERY quick to remove them when you report someone for using your pics - she's lying, as someone else already said. If she reported that listing it would probably be removed immediately and the seller given a warning (been there, got the t-shirt).
I checked the polka dot outfit yesterday and the seller's listing actually was taken down immediately and relisted with no mention of her. She just wanted an excuse to post photos of herself/promote the outfit.

• Wow
Hahahahaha I don’t think I’ve ever missed them when they’ve gone to sleep but mine are 10 and nearly 8 (both girls) and they’re bloody horrible at times 😂😂😂
Now this is the truth about parenting. Hinch can duck right off with her constant declarations of love. She'll soon learn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.