Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry if this is been said like you'd let a 11 month old wonder all the way into the kichen and not stop them going threw cupboards. I watch my 5 and a half year old into the kichen. She's proberly had a tantrum about her having to pay for something and blamed it on the baby

Reactions: 6
Ok I’m late to this but ffs are her followers really that thick that they would believe she just happened to put all the crap she’s trying to flog into the stairs basket and do a “what’s in my basket?!” by coincidence?!

That tit got delivered 5 minutes before she started that video.
I think she opened it, then rewrapped it for the "I look tit, sending it back" story, then unwrapped it again for the "look in my stair basket, don't I look gorgeous, please massage my ego" story.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 149402
This might have already been mentioned on here, but where the duck is she? I've not seen that clock & lightshade in her home before
Wasn't that in her old lounge.i'm sure I've seen posts of her buying that stick on clock.
Good spot 😉

I'd say for the gram
But we all know she is inviting the Barker clan around for a "social distance" BBQ. Minus her 2 half sisters of course because ma barker has banned them from the family.
Doubt the hinch side will be invited. They all dislike her for being a cheating bleep
I understood that they are her 2 step sisters,she has 1 half sister (Samantha)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think she looks nice 🤷‍♀️
I agree so then it makes me mad when she makes out she looks like tit and hasn't got time to wash/get dressed. If I bought a crappy £7 jumpsuit off eBay I would like an absolute twit in it!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Such a hypocrite and a moron ...

And is it only me that thinks she has zero style ?!? She dresses like a child , all those fugly scrunches and headband ... even my 12 year old won’t wear those.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@Louk made such a good point here.Where is that stick on clock now?
Call me a cynic,been wondering for a while if everything is as it seems.
Could she have taken that photo a while ago?

@Louk made such a good point here.Where is that stick on clock now?
Call me a cynic,been wondering for a while if everything is as it seems.
Could she have taken that photo a while ago?
I rest my case-hair back to rat tails now
Screenshot_20200608-235456_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
So in summary of today - yes her and Jamie do still speak. Yes she does defrost and use the meals she has frozen. No she didn't consent to her and Ronseal's pictures being used on ebay but she won't be taking any measures to stop it cos she cba. Yes the bath toy still works. And yes she is just sooo drop dead gorgeous and stylish even when lounging at home whilst Ronz plays with her cloffs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Who actually cares? Like yes, it was bad to break the rules perhaps 6 weeks ago, but now? Literally every single person in England has flaunted the rules at some point one way or another, you go to Hyde Park and its like Glastonbury.. there are protests all over the world with thousands of people, the government BROKE their own rules for god sake and there's a population of over 60 million in the UK and we are recording under 1k cases daily, with this declining. Sorry, I understand there are a lot of jobsworth second wave warriors on here, but lets be honest, she's not putting the UK in danger, or anyone to be fair having her mum/some family in the house rather than outside. Please don't be a tell tale- posting pictures of people online is what results in suicide etc. yes, it may be selfish to some people but come on.. we are in week what? 12 of lockdown.. schools, dentists, cafes are opening.. I am pretty sure you will be OK if she meets up with some family. You probably come in to contact with more people by going to the local supermarket. The rules are a joke and if you're still letting Boris tell you that you can't see your family.. then I salute your will power. It's inhumane to tell people they can't see family for this amount of time. Hancock is an emotionless twit.
And that right there is the piss poor attitude of tools that will cause a second wave!
I don’t follow rules to please the government I do it because I don’t want to bury someone I love!
you have clearly never buried a child or a parent because if you had youd have a better attitude towards something rather serious!
Anyway case numbers were over 1000 again yesterday 1205 new cases in fact!
not everyone is like that foul woman! Some of us actually do give a tit!
she’s been ordering crap off eBay from sweat shops despite spouting about BLM, she’s had mum and god knows who in her house as well as going to theirs and having bbqs despite the virus and lockdown! She’s got no respect! She’s clearly going to have a massive party for Ronnie and only take small snippets of photos to make it look small! But then I guess that’s her risk if she wants to risk her child getting it and dying from it and passing it on to others 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I cannot wait for the week building up to Ron’s first birthday, it will be GOLDEN. So much fake emotion, SO many declarations of love, so many stories with Whitney Houston and Michael Bolton playing in the background. Her neck will be clawed within an inch of its life and gretel will appear to have bombed a gram of speed in the lead up, manic Gretel is my fave!!
Hinchy will be playing The Final Countdown by Europe between now and then, and will play The Greatest Day by Take That on DaDooRonRons birthday 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I witnessed a something at the weekend,a new grandmother sobbing on her knees as her daughter left with her 3 month old baby.It was their first meeting since the baby was born,they couldn't hug or kiss or comfort each other and she couldn't hold,kiss,inhale her precious newborn grandaughter.
I watched as her hands were twitching to embrace them both,she kept a smile on her face and her dignity but as they drove away she collapsed.
How selfish and ignorant some people are to think that we can relax.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Sorry if been mentioned I've just caught up on her stories. I seem to watch them more now i don't follow her and keep up with these posts haha... she does realise only 6 people are allowed in the household at once aye??
I mean I know its the babys 1st birthday but all these decorations etc seems a waste. SS had the right idea by making all hers.

Reactions: 10
So she doesn't mind receiving the eBay commission for swipe ups, but objects to them using her image and her son's while she wears their tat, which may result in more £££

Hypocrite springs to mind

Her putting it in writing ( albeit on a story ) that she’s not been doing swipe ups recently because eBay sellers put the price up, is as we all know a big fat lie , surely at least a few of her cult are going to question that at least ?

View attachment 149438

Reactions: 2
So from all of today's stories the only thing we saw get cleaned was the toaster. I picked up no cleaning tips from her today, no hacks, and she hasn't changed my life for the better.

Reactions: 19
I understood that they are her 2 step sisters,she has 1 half sister (Samantha)
If they are her Dads daughters then they are also her half sisters.

Yeah, the clock was in her old lounge. Think that’s their old bedroom now but could be wrong.

Reactions: 3
She looks a mess
Terrible photo of her... I hope the papers/magazines use it 😂
There’s something about the phot that’s really unsettling

maybe the fold a over her lip job or the botox nose crinkles or the way her eyes are menacing staring

🤷🏽‍♀️
She’s a pretty lady but that pic is freaky

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's pissed at that company using her image without consent, but she doesn't mind taking from companies and not acknowledging them or thanking them, brassed-necked cow! 😡
She also doesn’t address her bat tit crazy Hinchers who print off photos of Ronnie and have them framed in their homes!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Who has time to wash and dry pjs/clothes before wearing them. There is nothing better in this world than a fresh pair of pjs nobody got time to be washing them and tit. If there’s ‘germs’ I’m sure our bodies can fight it off 😂😂
I wash stuff before I wear it and especially my bedding there very starchy and some materials feel hard, plus I like my own smell on my laundry if you know what I mean 😉

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.