Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This plus it's not even a family run business. Dozens of stolen photos. I searched one of the pics they posted early on and it's some poor woman's half naked kid from Flickr posted nearly 5 years ago. Likely just one guy with a string of dropshipping sites. They'll sell the domain once it's worth enough and then move onto the next bit of tat.
They are even confused about their own product.. The reviews they list are for a floating device?!
Screenshot_20200608_214855.jpg

Reactions: 1
I don’t want to live in a world where a woman is merely finding it “frustrating” the someone they have never met is using a picture of her baby to sell dresses on the internet

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Is she actually moaning about them using her photo without permission.... does she not share every ounce of her life with the public through public social media accounts hence it becoming public property. Absolute tool.
I felt like messaging her and saying "well dont expose your son to social media then".

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Who actually cares? Like yes, it was bad to break the rules perhaps 6 weeks ago, but now? Literally every single person in England has flaunted the rules at some point one way or another, you go to Hyde Park and its like Glastonbury.. there are protests all over the world with thousands of people, the government BROKE their own rules for god sake and there's a population of over 60 million in the UK and we are recording under 1k cases daily, with this declining. Sorry, I understand there are a lot of jobsworth second wave warriors on here, but lets be honest, she's not putting the UK in danger, or anyone to be fair having her mum/some family in the house rather than outside. Please don't be a tell tale- posting pictures of people online is what results in suicide etc. yes, it may be selfish to some people but come on.. we are in week what? 12 of lockdown.. schools, dentists, cafes are opening.. I am pretty sure you will be OK if she meets up with some family. You probably come in to contact with more people by going to the local supermarket. The rules are a joke and if you're still letting Boris tell you that you can't see your family.. then I salute your will power. It's inhumane to tell people they can't see family for this amount of time. Hancock is an emotionless twit.
All right love, calm your tits!

I work in a supermarket so you don't need to tell me about how many people I might have been in contact with thanks. Strangely enough it's been on my mind a lot lately. It's exactly because of this that I am still sticking to the rules. I've visited my parents in their back garden once since we were told we could. We sat more than 2m apart, and I didn't step foot inside the house.

My conscience is clear. If yours isn't then that's your issue.

Now if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to Tattling.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Well, whoever called it, there's the Bingo on it being an affiliate link! 👏👏👏
Thanks for confirming Soph, and so quickly, too! No way could she check how many people had clicked on the link unless it's an affiliate one (or she's been given a special link by the company, aka the same thing!).
Nice little earner for you was it hun? Half a million units at what % I wonder? 💰💰💰
Make hay while the sun shines my dear, because it won't last forever.
I just hope the toy meets British safety standards. :geek:
ATV
You can see the stats of all your stories like how many views responses reactions and clicks if you’ve @ someone or added a link x

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20200608-213517.png

This might have already been mentioned on here, but where the duck is she? I've not seen that clock & lightshade in her home before

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Who actually cares? Like yes, it was bad to break the rules perhaps 6 weeks ago, but now? Literally every single person in England has flaunted the rules at some point one way or another, you go to Hyde Park and its like Glastonbury.. there are protests all over the world with thousands of people, the government BROKE their own rules for god sake and there's a population of over 60 million in the UK and we are recording under 1k cases daily, with this declining. Sorry, I understand there are a lot of jobsworth second wave warriors on here, but lets be honest, she's not putting the UK in danger, or anyone to be fair having her mum/some family in the house rather than outside. Please don't be a tell tale- posting pictures of people online is what results in suicide etc. yes, it may be selfish to some people but come on.. we are in week what? 12 of lockdown.. schools, dentists, cafes are opening.. I am pretty sure you will be OK if she meets up with some family. You probably come in to contact with more people by going to the local supermarket. The rules are a joke and if you're still letting Boris tell you that you can't see your family.. then I salute your will power. It's inhumane to tell people they can't see family for this amount of time. Hancock is an emotionless twit.
I agree with what you’re saying that rules have been flouted. The issue here is that it wasn’t that long into the lockdown that she had the bbq that we know of and yet each week she was out clapping for careers and NHS staff, doing her bit for the community etc etc. I’ve personally never mentioned the bbq however as an NHS front line worker I have an issue with the hypocrisy and the brushing it under the carpet/never happened/no comment/move along nothing to see plenty to sell here folks attitude. That said I really do hope they have a nice time for the wee ones birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is she actually moaning about them using her photo without permission.... does she not share every ounce of her life with the public through public social media accounts hence it becoming public property. Absolute tool.
Exactly! People doing things with photos of her, should be the lease of her worries 🙄. Maybe take a moment to think about what some people are doing with photos of your son darling.. making money out of your son is more of a priority for you though.

Reactions: 12
I think what irritates me the most is how little accountability she faces for the decisions she makes? Her content is so dull and boring that she tries to spice it up with a random bath toy she found from a shady Instagram business...as an INFLUENCER with over 3 MILLION followers (idgaf how many are bots, that's how many she's pretending to have) she needs to do her bleeping research before she posts. She's a grown ass 30 year old woman, I have friends less than half her age and twice as mature. She needs to grow the duck up cause quite frankly it's tiring. I fully believe she's as insecure as she makes out but jesus, have you heard of a therapist woman instead of relying on thousands of people for validation? Absolute wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I do. My son was also 1 last Tuesday and my parents could not be here for his party we had organised, none of our friends or family actually, so I'd like to think we were clever enough by not having anyone with us to celebrate, we had a zoom party instead, we spent the day as a family and we will celebrate when everyone can be with us. I don't follow the rules to obey the government, I do because I don't want to loose any loved one.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
The price of those tatty dresses have gone up because Hinch keeps banging on about the fuckers (for a fee) & if she is that bothered about Ronnie being shown in an ad then why doesn’t she put him on her private Instagram account for friends & family only & keep her cleaning account public minus Ronnie? There’s an idea for u Soph 🤔

Reactions: 23
Wow. We live miles from all our family, my parents have met my 4 month old once my gran never, my partners family the same. Just because some people haven’t been following lockdown rules doesn’t give everyone an excuse whether you like Boris or not. If her parents have come in contact with covid they could pass it to her and jamie who in turn could pass it on at a supermarket and then those people..... get what I’m saying. So actually yes seeing family is a risk. And if it’s a group of 6 following lockdown fine but a whole party is a massive risk
Same here - my sister became a grandma a couple of weeks ago and hasn't seen the baby yet, and won't until it's allowed to travel and stay overnight (too far for a day trip). I'm not aware of anyone in my immediate family breaking lockdown rules - some of us are doing what we know is right. I haven't seen my mum since March as she also lives too far away to visit in one day. Statistics (from surveys) indicate 80% of the public have followed all guidelines so just because a minority haven't, it doesn't make it ok. If we all did what we liked there'd be even more than 40k deaths.:(

Sophie doesn't need it to be a problem for her anyway as long as people visit in small groups - actually that would make the day quite nice I think, as there'd be someone different appearing throughout the day. Would stretch the party out! :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So how come a page that sells ONE THING, blew up with followers, like thousands...... and a party account is barely getting any new follows after a shoutout...?
I swear she was involved with the bath toy company.

Reactions: 11
I felt like messaging her and saying "well dont expose your son to social media then".
exactly!! I’d be more worried about who could manipulate or do god knows what with the millions of photo she shares to the whole world of her innocent child!! Never mind banging on about eBay retailers cashing in! Bet the material is crappy sweaty rubbish anyway!! Cheap Tat!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So how come a page that sells ONE THING, blew up with followers, like thousands...... and a party account is barely getting any new follows after a shoutout...?
I swear she was involved with the bath toy company.
Her mums got a factory in the garage. Making these toys to order

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This just sums it all up....

RELI SOPH 😂😂😂
'Oh my god guysss. I've been mentioned on Countdown! I cant believe it, little old me, sophie from maldon village! I used to watch this programme with me mum when I was a kid! Now I'm on it! I just cant believe it guys. So pleased"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I have just read a grid post on Instagram that this lady has been receiving messages from people who are too afraid to speak out about hinch as they are genuinely afraid of the hinch army! WTAF! These are the people hinch should most definitely be afraid of. Although I'd love to meet her in good old home bargains and introduce myself as a tattler 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.