Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at our soph pretending she doesn’t know a thing about makeup, like we havnt all seen her draws full of designer/highend makeup before.

Give it a rest you massive twit.
Obviously doesnt want to send her followers to the makeup guru. Cant be having more followers than our old hinchy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"there's nothing I can do about ebay sellers using my photos".

Seriously? She's been at this game long enough to know full well how to report a listing for breach of copyright. All she's doing is sending more buyers over that way. I'm sure she loves seeing herself plastered all over ebay. That's literally the sole reason she bothered putting make up on today 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Obviously doesnt want to send her followers to the makeup guru. Cant be having more followers than our old hinchy.
I thought the same about the dog cake. She wouldn’t like a small but professional business overtaking her based on her recommendation.

Reactions: 2
He’s crawling and pulling himself up but I see he’s still sleeping in the moses basket! He’s gonna crack his head straight open!
She will keep.him in there until he has a horrible accident..just to prove us tattler he still fits in it.

HE'S NEARLY 1 ZOPH!!
A MOSES BARSKET IS FOR A NEWBORN
YOU COCK WOMBLE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
GuyZzzzzzz I leave to get laid for the first time in like this year and miss an entire thread and 18 pages of a new one!

plzzz catch me up before I have to go back again 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who actually cares? Like yes, it was bad to break the rules perhaps 6 weeks ago, but now? Literally every single person in England has flaunted the rules at some point one way or another, you go to Hyde Park and its like Glastonbury.. there are protests all over the world with thousands of people, the government BROKE their own rules for god sake and there's a population of over 60 million in the UK and we are recording under 1k cases daily, with this declining. Sorry, I understand there are a lot of jobsworth second wave warriors on here, but lets be honest, she's not putting the UK in danger, or anyone to be fair having her mum/some family in the house rather than outside. Please don't be a tell tale- posting pictures of people online is what results in suicide etc. yes, it may be selfish to some people but come on.. we are in week what? 12 of lockdown.. schools, dentists, cafes are opening.. I am pretty sure you will be OK if she meets up with some family. You probably come in to contact with more people by going to the local supermarket. The rules are a joke and if you're still letting Boris tell you that you can't see your family.. then I salute your will power. It's inhumane to tell people they can't see family for this amount of time. Hancock is an emotionless twit.
Wow! Just wow! Zero words for you!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Why the duck is she planning on decorating the table for ronnielonglegsblesshistufthandsomes when you aren't allowed family indoors. Is she planning on having all the barkers round?? Cheeky cow. She really boils my piss 😡
I'd say for the gram
But we all know she is inviting the Barker clan around for a "social distance" BBQ. Minus her 2 half sisters of course because ma barker has banned them from the family.
Doubt the hinch side will be invited. They all dislike her for being a cheating bleep

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Who actually cares? Like yes, it was bad to break the rules perhaps 6 weeks ago, but now? Literally every single person in England has flaunted the rules at some point one way or another, you go to Hyde Park and its like Glastonbury.. there are protests all over the world with thousands of people, the government BROKE their own rules for god sake and there's a population of over 60 million in the UK and we are recording under 1k cases daily, with this declining. Sorry, I understand there are a lot of jobsworth second wave warriors on here, but lets be honest, she's not putting the UK in danger, or anyone to be fair having her mum/some family in the house rather than outside. Please don't be a tell tale- posting pictures of people online is what results in suicide etc. yes, it may be selfish to some people but come on.. we are in week what? 12 of lockdown.. schools, dentists, cafes are opening.. I am pretty sure you will be OK if she meets up with some family. You probably come in to contact with more people by going to the local supermarket. The rules are a joke and if you're still letting Boris tell you that you can't see your family.. then I salute your will power. It's inhumane to tell people they can't see family for this amount of time. Hancock is an emotionless twit.
Not everyone has flaunted the rules, I’m on maternity leave but in touch woth my team everyday who are going through hell, I am shielding and haven’t left the house since March and would like to see my family at some point this year, the majority of people will recover if they get it but I also know people who have been taken far too soon and young healthy colleagues who have been very sick but thankfully recovered

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh blimey. I got a reply from her. I suggested perhaps she doesn’t hold her sleeping baby whilst peddling cheap EBay tat. She wasn’t keen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
GuyZzzzzzz I leave to get laid for the first time in like this year and miss an entire thread and 18 pages of a new one!

plzzz catch me up before I have to go back again 😂😂😂😂
Next time choose a better position that allows you to stay on your phone. You've got no one to blame except yourself 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi sophie/ma/ronnielonglegsinthe0-3monthromper.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh blimey. I got a reply from her. I suggested perhaps she doesn’t hold her sleeping baby whilst peddling cheap EBay tat. She wasn’t keen.
Tell. Us. Everything

View attachment 149402
This might have already been mentioned on here, but where the duck is she? I've not seen that clock & lightshade in her home before
That's their old master bedroom.. its being wardrobe doors. It's where she set up Ronnie's chest of drawers before they had the extension.
Shes put a mirror in there now it seems

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow! Just wow! Zero words for you!
Wow just wow that hinch is being called out for a party she hasn’t yet bleeping had but bought some party decs so everyines calling her out for
Not social distancing, calling on the neighbours to take pics which is bleeping ridiculous. This is getting borrrringgggggg guyssssss. I’m not fan but duck sake 8 days left and ppl
Think they know she’s having this huge garden party!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.