Mrs Hinch #175 Hinch's content a bore, has to pretend Ronnie threw cloths on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope her neighbours are clocking who is going in her house on the kids birthday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's pissed at that company using her image without consent, but she doesn't mind taking from companies and not acknowledging them or thanking them, brassed-necked cow! ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I hope her neighbours are clocking who is going in her house on the kids birthday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Hopefully the neighbours wonโ€™t and hopefully she will get a gazebo! Iโ€™ve had plenty of neighbours having parties in gardens here. As long as ppl sensible

Reactions: 3
Companies selling cheap tat like them dresses are not gonna be ethical clothing outlets, so why she's surprised that they have no problem using her child in trying to flog more is beyond me. If she wasn't flaunting them on her stories, these dodgy sweat shop using companies wouldn't be using her pictures. Pretty fuckin simple chick ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 16
I donโ€™t think weโ€™ll see much of Ronnies birthday sheโ€™ll show him In the morning opening presents And a video montage from newborn to now, a picture of the decorations and table and then go offline all day.. sheโ€™ll then Post a grid post.
We wonโ€™t see anyone there, sheโ€™ll keep that secret

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yes itโ€™s all for the gram, the only reason to celebrate a 1 year olds birthday is for family and friends, the child will not give one duck or remember, usually things like that are extremely overwhelming for them
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ to Olaf
He will be made to remember it as it will be in a scrapbook ..might even have a birthday corner in the loft, if there's any corners left, I think we're up to 6 already ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hopefully the neighbours wonโ€™t and hopefully she will get a gazebo! Iโ€™ve had plenty of neighbours having parties in gardens here. As long as ppl sensible
Hopefully she won't have them in the actual house, unless they're needing the loo, but knowing good old Sophie, she'll just ignore the rules of 6 in total and all outside!
She'll have to be careful with her filming, Tattlers can spot an extra toe in the corner of a photo lol, and let's not forget reflections! ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's going on as if Ron Ron's birthday is the bleeping event of the year.

My son turned one the other day. And his family visited one household at a time to our back garden and socially distanced. Why do i feel this os not how her party will be...
The difference is though she's only doing all this for The Gram, not for dadooronronron or even #makingmemories ๐Ÿ˜… its all about the pics for sm, how bleeping sad

Reactions: 14
Whatโ€™s the bets there will be bubbles very soon after the fun Rex has had today with his!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If it rains on Ronnie's birthday so she can't have anyone around, what exactly is she going to do? Sit and play carrot bowling with Jamie? So sad that she's basically preparing for a birthday photoshoot instead of figuring out how to spend quality time with her son.
๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

Screenshot_20200608_202428_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can't believe how much single use tat this woman buys..! Artificial grass table runner??

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
@CoolMom I can't directly quote you from the last thread, but as Soph/hincher tried to shoot you down about the highlights I thought you'd like to see this.
You can alter your highlights order, she done it before the snidy cow. She did it after having to fess up that she was a P&G brand partner and reluctantly explained her affiliate links after the ASA giving her a tap on her hand.
After literally a few days she'd buried it behind pointless shite so it wasn't immediately seen.
So you weren't wrong in what you said at all!
Tatters have long memories, infiltrators need to remember this!
Thank you! I genuinely wasn't sure if it went on popularity, how recently it was added or if you can move them yourself!

Silly little Hinchers taking on the big bad trollz ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow those two stories about ebay are really all about the money arenโ€™t they. That woman genuinely canโ€™t stand anyone else making a bit can she. If the hinchers really want the dress then let them pay the price of it. Who cares. But nooo...if itโ€™s something out of her control she loses her mind. Has to be all about her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
hellooo, new to this thread and apologies if it's already been mentioned but why on earth did she post that makeup and conveniently "forgot" who it was she saw on insta with the makeup? please don't tell me she's now trying to break into the makeup influencer category as she's got nothing else to give!! oh wait it's just so everyone can think she's a makeup guru herself instead of crediting people who deserve to be credited x x x

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So she moans about the eBay sellers using hers and doronrons photo but she wonโ€™t take heed and stop plastering him allllll over her social media....๐Ÿ™„
Where is the logic

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.