Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Olivemaks

VIP Member
It’s not he’s a she called Luna but she keeps bringing in live baby animals and drops them on the floor at my feet looking all evil meowing, look mummy Iv got another one.. this is her after she’s been out killing all night lol😾😾😾😾
Live baby animals 😂😂😂😂 I’m howlingg Bless her

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Long time lurker here. I agree Henry is overweight but I give my dog a dental stick every morning too - it’s good for their teeth, not a fattening treat 😊 they can’t brush their teeth which is why dental sticks are recommended by vets.
They’re really high in fat though. Our dog had put on a tiny bit of weight and the vets advised this. He now has Dentaflex, which are lighter, and we cut them in half. He lost that tiny bit of weight and has been a perfect size ever since.

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

Chatty Member
in her latest stories about the toy. (I’ve bought that last week for my LG, I’m fuuuuuuwwminn) she sounds like she’s just had a right old snotty paddy!

Catdog09

hey sorry if this is bringing up an old subject but I was wondering if someone could fill me in to why she had to 'take some time out' last week. It was just after she posted her transformation picture on her grid. Thank you :) x

Catdog09

We never said a word .... she has to just drop it in because she actually did buy it incase we all finkin she got gifted it and wasn’t gonna mention where she got it shessss just learning guyzzzz after cakegate
Ooooo was the radio silence because of something on here?

oczymlody

VIP Member
But.....If she cooked him a fish finger sandwich it would be too many carbs a bowl of soup Too much salt and a bowl of pasta something someone would moan about lol
she ..can’t ..fucking.. win ..
I think a nice variation... there is nothing wrong with a normal cheese sandwich, which is what my kids get every day.... and then if I’m feeling fancy they get something else.

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

Chatty Member
That was me.
We did a bit of DIY at the start for our GSD and there's nothing like carving up an actual heart, slapping a raw steak in a bowl and opening tripe at 7am 🤮😂
Completes are a much better option😂Although hearing them crunch a trachea or neck is amazing I will admit
I used to buy in bulk and then prepare and then freeze them in set meals. So then I’d just have to take a bag out and unfreeze it and not faff about weighing it up whilst I’d rather still be in bed 😂

To keep it on topic,
When they had the extension, will they have knocked through the loft so the extension loft is accessible or will she just have her original loft.
Does that even make sense cos it doesn’t in my head ffs

Summernights

VIP Member
Why do all the comments about the rogue hincher keep getting deleted, I’m confused ? Is it breaking rules, is so which rule?
just learning guyzzzz

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
I think a nice variation... there is nothing wrong with a normal cheese sandwich, which is what my kids get every day.... and then if I’m feeling fancy they get something else.
Well we don’t always see brekkie and never seem to see this time of day for a snack or sammmmwichhh. It’s prob not that insta worthy we know she has plenty of cheese in lol, do they even eat bread?

Fairy_funny

I’ve tried to find the comment on here that someone posted about the toy company not being legit but can’t find it anymore. What is wrong with them?

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
I have the same rug but in charcoal,I’d cry if it looked like that and throw it out,I hoover mine,take out once a week or fortnight and beat it,every time I steam my floor steam the rug it’s 2 years old looks new a s day bought home then again never sprayed it with that snow shit she does nor use a squeegee or whatever on it :/ can’t be the dog,I have dogs n cats on mine.it don’t smell
I got this rug too 😂