Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K84pawn

She has ordered that weeks ago. I ordered in May and it won't be here until 30th June. Hope her sheeples don't hold my order up. Bath Times a pain at the min, really think this might help keep him on his ass in the bath lol raging hinch has 1 now tho 😂
We got it from Amazon was here in a few days!

• Sad
Reactions: 1

Boleynr

Chatty Member
Guys,

I have a confession. A big one. I didn’t mean to do it but I’m only human and I make mistakes guys. I didn’t really give it a thought, I just done it and now I think I’ll regret it but please don’t hate me.

Guys.....

I bought the seersucker bedding from Matalan. It’s back in stock and I know it’s bad but it’s just so pretty and white and crisp and I love it but she’s got it and now people will think I’m a hincher but really I’m just a fat lazy cow who doesn’t want to iron her bedding.

Please forgive me!!! 🤣🤣🤣
One of my house instas I follow because she is actually nice has it as well 😂

• Haha

Nose__bag

In fairness my aunt has a dog the exact same as Henry and he looks the exact same size but he is walked everyday I think it’s their breed.

PurpleLemonade

That video by her Hinchers is turning my stomach. Maybe her 'real' followers like Cumslut and peeeedo-fred can do one? That would make interesting viewing.
Half of the people in the video are teenagers too. God knows what their parents think.

• Haha

Amber2222

Why would she post that snatching of the treat? It made me jump and pull away.
Anyone would think she wants us to discuss her.
She's an irresponsible moron.
I don’t think he snatched it, he jumped for it as it was out of reach. My dog will do the same but if I hand him a treat or my friends children do - he is very gentle as he knows the difference. Henry seems like a gentle dog from what I’ve seen and not left alone with the baby

Catdog09

look how much mess that child has made since waking up. I 100% thought she would be a tidy as we go parent. No wonder she spends all his nap cleaning.

• Haha

keytotruth

VIP Member
But we don’t know what she gives him for his evening meal every day.
Maybe that’s when he has something more simple.
I know it’s not achievable for everybody everyday, but at least it shows that it’s not that difficult or time consuming. If she can manage it, there’s hope for everyone!
I agree,I know cooking is quick I cook near on every day I don’t buy ready meals.but some mums have more than one baby,single,work full time.what people mean is she’s making it look so easy,show the evening show the quick fix.today going by the freeze comment she doesn’t do quick sandwich it’s always a meal.mums are getting stressed as they are trying to achieve her perfect life

CoolMom

VIP Member
I'm not an influencer sadly and don't have any saved highlights on my Instagram account so could someone please enlighten me as to how they work? Can you arrange the order they show in? Is it most viewed ones get pushed to the front? Because I just looked and her BLM highlight is 4th, behind Lardsnomes bloody birthday 😡

Attachments

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Lots of red flags on that Bathly website, googling Bathly and the address gives no results and the product is on Aliexpress for cheaper.