Mrs Hinch #174 Ronnie’s crawling, Soph’s safety is appalling, get a stair-gate or he be falling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A sola water feature is an excellent idea with a baby on the move ..well done sophlora

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I don’t have a dog. Why does he have a treat every morning? Surely a treat means when they’ve done something good or a special occasion? Is this normal every morning? I don’t give my cats treats every morning!
My guess is she assosiates food with love, it's all very weird and worrying tbh.

Reactions: 12
Sunday thought..... imagine if his “career” break was longer than expected due to him having a fancy new woman at his office 😆

I love making up a good conspiracy rumour 😝 she must have insecurities due to how they met and how he was in a relationship so capable of it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sunday thought..... imagine if his “career” break was longer than expected due to him having a fancy new woman at his office 😆

I love making up a good conspiracy rumour 😝 she must have insecurities due to how they met and how he was in a relationship so capable of it.
Marrying the Mistress just creates a job vacancy! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t have a dog. Why does he have a treat every morning? Surely a treat means when they’ve done something good or a special occasion? Is this normal every morning? I don’t give my cats treats every morning!
Ours gets one every night at bedtime a small biscuit though and only gets one meal a day. Henry gets at least 2 meals and snacks poor lard arse will be due a heart attack 😔 from being so fat and never exercising

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So do we think this is the first Ronnie has been crawling ? I mean a month ago he didn't like crawling and preferred to stand and now he's suddenly crawling. If she baby proofed her house she wouldn't have to chase him!

Also what if this whole covid thing has stopped jamie from returning to work and he's just pissed off now because the light at the end of the tunnel has been snuffed out

• Haha
A rage over bleeping flip-flops and trying to stay relavent with racism..... What a bleep!! I think she's realised people are loosing interest. It was bad enough her acting normal while the rest of the country is on lockdown. Since she loves cleaning so much why doesn't she volunteer in the local hospitals since they are all ran rugged trying to keep corona from spreading...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I've just Watched the dog getting a treat expecting to see a vicious dog lol. He only jumped for the treat but at least he jumped maybe it he does this amount of exercise a few times a day he'll trim down.

• Haha
  • Heart
I like a clean home but my kids health comes first. I hate my stair gates I’ve stubbed my toe more times than I can count but safety first.
The dog is a jealous creature she feeds it to show love rather than spending proper time with it. It needs to be walked and challenged mentally not over fed rubbish.

Reactions: 12
Not saying he’s a vicious dog but there’s absolutely no need for him to of snatched and would happily snatch food out of Ronnies hand.

Reactions: 16

Well they do say when you go from mistress to wife you just create a vacancy 💅🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Can't wait to see the bunny made out of pissy sticks.
I can't remember if this has been shown before,but I hope she's lucky enough to find more of the bamboo cane that often falls out of trees🤔
Screenshot_20200607-081540_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I've just Watched the dog getting a treat expecting to see a vicious dog lol. He only jumped for the treat but at least he jumped maybe it he does this amount of exercise a few times a day he'll trim down.
It's not saying he's a vicious dog. It's saying what if Ronnie had food and was toddling around and the dog does the same leap at him? He won't know to move out the way

Reactions: 9
Can’t comment on this one as I give my dog a biscuit before bed🙈 but they’re certainly not overweight. They never stop running about😂

Reactions: 4
Can’t comment on this one as I give my dog a biscuit before bed🙈 but they’re certainly not overweight. They never stop running about😂
Exactly! It’s all balance and moderation. He sleeps all day. She should have just got a cat

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Jamie's flip flops are a big deal for her, why does the Queen of baskets, just not keep a basket by the french doors for him to pop them in?

ps, on the MOD/FOD thread, a poster has been running Instagram analytical software, mainy as FOD has been caught out buying bot followers, but Hinch had a dip of 200 last night, bot accounts being deleted most likely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.