Mrs Hinch #174 Ronnie’s crawling, Soph’s safety is appalling, get a stair-gate or he be falling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever washed her hair??
Probably not no, all of Ronnie’s pointing would have probably prevented her from showering. Do you think her and SS have a competition to see who can go the longest without washing their hair or going for a wash?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Why would she post that snatching of the treat? It made me jump and pull away.
Anyone would think she wants us to discuss her.
She's an irresponsible moron.

Reactions: 26
Probably not no, all of Ronnie’s pointing would have probably prevented her from showering. Do you think her and SS have a competition to see who can go the longest without washing their hair or going for a wash?
Hasn’t been able to wash since Ronnieblessim came along. Too busy spraying the house. Don’t even start me on the personality vacuum that is SS, her saying Pickle makes me wanna vomit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I see aggressive Gretal is back. Trying to be relatable? This does not make you more relatable you stupid cow! If all you have to deal with is a pair of flip flops your a lucky girl! I wish Jamie would get them flip flops and shove them where the sun doesnt shine!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t have a dog. Why does he have a treat every morning? Surely a treat means when they’ve done something good or a special occasion? Is this normal every morning? I don’t give my cats treats every morning!
shes giving him a dental stick 😊

Reactions: 8
I don’t have a dog. Why does he have a treat every morning? Surely a treat means when they’ve done something good or a special occasion? Is this normal every morning? I don’t give my cats treats every morning!
My dog doesn’t get a treat everyday, especially not them dentastix but then again my dogs not little fat lord Fauntleroy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Those dog treats are like us eating 3 donuts as a “snack” after breakfast! Don’t get me wrong I love a donut but EVERY DAY SNACK?! Do me a favour. That dog needs a couple of decent walks a day. Not a bloody snack! #preachingtotheconvertediknow
Drives me nuts! 🤯

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I really LOL’d when i looked at her story this morning “Gretal AND flip flops” the two main things us tattle bastards were on about yesterday....and she still claims she does not come on here. Fu*k off Zoph, your not suffering with anxiety, that pit in your stomach. its called compulsive lying 😡 and for christ sakes while im on a rant and i know you come on here theres a bleeping pandemic going on and you're main worry is flip flops. Stay off social media you fame hungry bleep and go educate yourself on current affairs you silly bint.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Mother of the Year..........My arse!
Not baby proofing your house ✔
Taking safety lids off liquid tabs ✔
Letting your son grab the mutts tail ✔
Lying about his development and making it look like he's doing more than he can, like propping him up like an ornament (we don't forget hinch) ✔
Plonking him on that bench outside your house, which he could have quite easily faceplanted the floor, but you had to do it for the gram to show all us trolls that he's sitting guyszzz ✔
Feeding him slop for months and then out of nowhere cos the ellas kitchen collab didn't happened, you suddenly became Deliah Smith ✔
Giving him that awful juice out a bottle ✔
Sticking cling film over paint so he doesn't make a mess ✔
Not letting have an colour or stimulation in his life, does he even know who Peppa pig or iggle piggle are FFS ✔
The list goes on Hinch, sort your tit out, instead of having a fanny fit over flip flops, get a grip. What about your son actually hurting himself. All this anxiety you claim to have over something bad happening to Ronnie is BS, you care more about your tatty, cheap grey house more than your son. You really are an odd fish Hinch 😂
Omg how could I have forgot about frills on wheels aka the death trap Moses basket, I told you the list goes on 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those dog treats are like us eating 3 donuts as a “snack” after breakfast! Don’t get me wrong I love a donut but EVERY DAY SNACK?! Do me a favour. That dog needs a couple of decent walks a day. Not a bloody snack! #preachingtotheconvertediknow
Drives me nuts! 🤯
Long time lurker here. I agree Henry is overweight but I give my dog a dental stick every morning too - it’s good for their teeth, not a fattening treat 😊 they can’t brush their teeth which is why dental sticks are recommended by vets.

Reactions: 14
If she spent less time wanking her taps and vigorously cleaning her worktops maybe she'd have more time to eat and wash her hair 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My dog is walked on a morning, comes home and has a small breakfast, lies about sleeping and acting like a grumpy old man, has another short walk, has his tea and then half an hour in the garden running riot. The simple happy life of a beagle who doesn’t have his own bedroom I’m afraid guysssssss is that just me? Am I weird?! As for treats, I honestly don’t buy them much. If we are going out I’ll leave him a couple hidden round the house but other than that, no! “Hope that’s ok guysssss”.

Also, she loves looking at the tags, it’s an amazing feeling she says. Why so bleeping needy? She’s a massive huge bleeping walking contradiction isn’t she

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.