Mrs Hinch #174 Ronnie’s crawling, Soph’s safety is appalling, get a stair-gate or he be falling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With 57 votes from @Tuxedo33 we have thread 174!

Hope I’ve done this right. It’s my first!

CB512830-D03B-41F6-8E47-B4B1F28A03EF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Wooooah Henry nearly took her hand off getting that snack off her... 🤬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She won't put a stair gate on living room door as that'll mean her precious 1st born will be locked out. No one treats her handsome manz like that. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It seems she has been on here having a nosy... Did anyone else feel showing Jamie's flip flops was a nudge that he's pissing her off like was said here?

• Haha
My dog would be laid off the treats a while I think, greedy sod. That’s an accident waiting to happen. Ronnie won’t move his hand out the way ffs

Reactions: 18
I can NOT stand these clicking cleaning videos! Like no one follows her for cleaning...that’s what people did follow you for at the start. I watched some of her old highlights Last night where she did her thirty minute Hinch list before Mr came home etc. she was so much more normal and dare I say likeable. Now she is just plain annoying and boring. Wish she would click her fingers and vanish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
It seems she has been on here having a nosy... Did anyone else feel showing Jamie's flip flops was a nudge that he's pissing her off like was said here?
Or proof that he’s living there 🤔
Apologies if he’s been shown on bff stories, I’ve been working, yet to accumulate enough sheep to pay my mortgage, I last looked when it was her and Henry against the world 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She won't put a stair gate on living room door as that'll mean her precious 1st born will be locked out. No one treats her handsome manz like that. 😉
If he wasn't Jabba the Mutt he would be able to jump that nee bother!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She couldn’t possibly get a stair gate and risk her house looking like a peasants. 🙄 Idiotic. I don’t know how she forgets to eat, I bleeping love eating 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Also she’s put she’s ordered some books for her and Vest to read...I thought she didn’t have time to get changed, eat or anything yesterday so when is she going to find time to read??? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Anyone think that Jamie is desperate to go back to work and Soph won't let him. He just looks bored and uninterested.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wonder if she will be able to produce her big meals for Ronnie at lunch time now he’s crawling and she doesn’t have time to wash her hair, get dressed, eat🙄🙄?!

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t have a dog. Why does he have a treat every morning? Surely a treat means when they’ve done something good or a special occasion? Is this normal every morning? I don’t give my cats treats every morning!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also she’s put she’s ordered some books for her and Vest to read...I thought she didn’t have time to get changed, eat or anything yesterday so when is she going to find time to read??? 🤣
I hope they have plenty pictures in so she can point her salad fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Mother of the Year..........My arse!
Not baby proofing your house ✔
Taking safety lids off liquid tabs ✔
Letting your son grab the mutts tail ✔
Lying about his development and making it look like he's doing more than he can, like propping him up like an ornament (we don't forget hinch) ✔
Plonking him on that bench outside your house, which he could have quite easily faceplanted the floor, but you had to do it for the gram to show all us trolls that he's sitting guyszzz ✔
Feeding him slop for months and then out of nowhere cos the ellas kitchen collab didn't happened, you suddenly became Deliah Smith ✔
Giving him that awful juice out a bottle ✔
Sticking cling film over paint so he doesn't make a mess ✔
Not letting have an colour or stimulation in his life, does he even know who Peppa pig or iggle piggle are FFS ✔
The list goes on Hinch, sort your tit out, instead of having a fanny fit over flip flops, get a grip. What about your son actually hurting himself. All this anxiety you claim to have over something bad happening to Ronnie is BS, you care more about your tatty, cheap grey house more than your son. You really are an odd fish Hinch 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.