Mrs Hinch #172 All that money, still no class, earning big bucks whilst sitting on her ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a rollercoaster of a day , just goes to show the vest things are just around the corner.

Reactions: 5
That's Vogue, I wouldnt be surprised if hinch was down to do those adverts but it looked to me like it was trying to do damage control caused by hinch

Reactions: 7
It's Vogue - she's far more famous than Hinch will ever be. Used to be married to Brian McFadden (ex Westlife) and is now married to some guy from (I think) Made in Chelsea? Don't watch it but saw him mentioned on here the other day. She's appeared on Dancing with the Stars and has been a "top model" for years (apparently haha)!
I do agree with you though - she certainly has a look of Hinch, or the other way round as Vogue is older.
Bet P&G didn't ask Hinch to do it - she won't show her face on her own Instagram page so she wouldn't be able to do an ad without a filter, silly bint!

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:

#cakegate will soon go away. I wonder how much Hinch offered to pay.

Reactions: 27
Christ, how big is her house?!
Can be seen from the hubble space ship... a big frickin' H on the front and all!
Parcels are a daily occurance but she only takes them in if they are either BBQing in the garden and don't hear the door or out.

The BBQing bit being a joke mind!

Reactions: 4
100% she’ll never do it without that granny filter to hide behind

Reactions: 1
Imagine having a small business and the wet wipe threatened u I'd expose her even more some people have no back bone

Reactions: 11
Imo She's alot more natural , more softly spoken and actually shows how to use the child proof lid!

Reactions: 5
Has she deleted the clips of lardy eating the dog cake from her Henry Hinch highlight??
It cuts off right as he startch chowing down on it!

Reactions: 3
If anything cakegate has shown just what a conniving and calculating person she is . Soon there will be someone willing to step up to her

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.