Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Didn’t give a shit about George floyd on the fat fuck dogs birthday though did she 👍 she showed her priorities and what really matters there...2 fucking cakes for a lard arse dog that wasn’t even marked gifted or thanked

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Imagine if it wasn’t lockdown. Jamie would be sat in the pub all dramatic like they do in the American spy filmS, knocking back the whiskeys, when he gets approached by the barmaid “penny for em” she says “ahhh it’s noffink, well. It’s my wife. She got the dog a cake for free and let him fuckin snaffle the Bastard before she said fanks to the baker. She’s getting told she should have said fanks. She doesn’t deserve this. Man she’s doesn’t deserve this. Ima gonna put a stop to this. Fanks. Ur a star”

• Haha
  • Heart

Urnmnknwn

Hi I’m new here.

I have been watching these threads for a couple of weeks and will admit at first I felt really sorry for her. I felt like one minute people were saying she hadn’t bought Ronnie enough, the next saying she’s buying too much and it shames those who can’t afford it. (I still think this is a bit picky and I think photoshopping photos of the husband into aprons is also weird like I saw before 😕)

BUT I actually have finally seen why people dislike her so much.

As a small business owner myself I know I spend hours and days on artwork and if I was to send it to an influencer I can imagine beefing so excited about the exposure. If I wasn’t even tagged I would be heart broken! All that time... paying for shipping... giving up your supplies.

It costs her nothing to tag... even to go back and tag them now (obviously re upload the post) but she’s ignored it all...

I feel like she’s really cheated that small business 😔

So I guess I’m no longer a hincher and now a tattler 😋

• Haha
  • Heart

rosalierae

Chatty Member
Apologies if this has ever been mentioned, I can’t keep up with the thread, but when she puts Ronnies food on the plate thing, why is the plate always as far back the worktop as she can put it? It’s always up against the wall so she has to lean over to put the food on it, then she picks it up and shows the foot and a half of empty worktop in front of it 🤔 might be very picky but I don’t get it! 😂
And why does she always move the plate so slowly as if she’s carrying a plate containing a dodo egg not a pile of mushed up grub that looks like it’s just fallen out of someone’s arse

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Fickledipped19

Chatty Member
She doesn’t want to carry on as normal but she’s spent a good five minutes eye fucking herself this morning 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

CoolMom

VIP Member
Yes exactly this, I’m not fully understanding what happened since hinch didn’t rage the biz. But then I think we’ll don’t fucking send shIt to her and whinge like a bitch because she Used item and didn’t tag. Someone previously was saying their friend sent expensive jewellery bits to her and didn’t get tagged.
over a £9 cake, yeah fair enough hinch prob does change lives but I’m sure these ppl who have been storied prob paid for it! Why wouldn’t she charge a fee! She owes no one anything lol in truth. She could do a small biz share though once a month or so. Give something back. But we knowit’s all about hinch hinch hinch
Will ppl think twice sending stuff in hope for a free mention? Nope! She hasn’t even mentioned the bamboo plate company! I’m surprised at that, but then they do very wisely have their logo on the front of plate, so maybe a bit of clever free marketing there :)
For me its her deleting comments (standard Hinch but still annoying) and the way her Hinchers bang on about her being "just the kindest purest soul who just wants to clean her house and be everybodies friend" yet she doesn't say thanks? Even my 2 year old knows to say thank you for presents.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Hey, Hinch. I know you read here and you're having a shitty day and it's all going wrong. I just wanted to let you know that your mate Stace is also now on 3.4 million followers. Have a good evening 😁
AND she is going to be on CELEB Gogglebox at 9pm on channel 4 tonight with her famous boyfriend.

Soz for you hon

• Haha

auntylil

Chatty Member
#almostmadeit 🤣🤣 ☕ ☕
I've got 25 pages to read (you gobby tattlers!) but I just wanted to say, they missed a trick there: #dogsofmaldon

yes I do see that too, it’s just not sitting with me that they feel they were guaranteed something.
im not taking sides here I’m just saying I can see both sides on this but I’m down for anything that will tarnish the brand Hinch!!!
I completely understand your point of view 😘 and @Cakeybakey28 too.
My problem with her is this - she obviously KNEW that she hadn't bought the cake. It didn't magically appear in her fridge (although, it could have magically appeared in her magic garage, I hadn't thought of that). Therefore she must have known where it came from because someone must have physically either handed it to her or delivered it to her.
If she didn't want to declare it as #gift then she shouldn't have shown it in her stories.
If she did want to show it in her stories, she could have just said thanks out of courtesy and good manners - person/brand/company/whatever.

The article posted a few pages back said that all gifts shown have to be marked as gifts - to me, that's the bottom line - and she didn't declare it.

She's just an ignorant, fake, greedy, manipulative, horrible person. 💩💩💩 #sheisatwat

• Heart

Thatcake

The cake company are milking this for all it’s worth now!
Wouldn’t be surprised if they’d contacted a tabloid!!

CAKE GATE AT GREYSKULL CASTLE🤣🤣
That cake company love a nice glass of milk, it’s good for your bones, but I can pretty much guarantee they wouldn’t go to the press. After all, that’s the only post addressing the issue.....😉

• Haha
  • Heart