Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She may not be obliged to tag them or say thank you but she is legally obliged to declare them as gifts which she didn’t.

Look the whole thing isn’t as cut and dry as people think! They’re not throwing their toys out the pram because they sent her things and she didn’t acknowledge it. It’s because she used the products in a photo opportunity over two accounts and said nothing. People asked where the cakes were from. She said nothing. She unfollowed the company. She deleted the comment thread of other people tagging the company. Why did she do all that? What gives her the right to take someone’s creation for free, use it as part of her fairytale world that like it or not millions want to copy every bit and then say fuck all? She even tagged herself on the actual cake. Then has the cheek to say she supports small businesses.

If you think the company are being unprofessional then that’s cool that’s an opinion people are entitled to hold that’s not right or wrong. I just feel if you expect them to sit back and do nothing, just accepting Hinch can take take take and that’s the way it is then I’m afraid you’ve been gaslit somewhat by Soph.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 105

MapleSugar

Early thread suggestion:

Grinch didn’t tag Henry’s cake, but it’s business as usual for her, take, take, take!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93

xGossipGirl

Thread suggestion:
Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake for mummaz manz, Hinch fakes and takes as fast as she can!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

DizzyLiv

I’m literally so disappointed in Mrs Hinch. I actually wrote something in the rave about thread about her last week - the thread has now been closed because it was then swamped with tumbleweed gifs 😂. I wrote in there because I don’t agree with the constant Mum shaming (don’t come for me, this is just my opinion) however, I just can’t stick up for her any longer. Yesterday she posted on her stories that she wanted to share some smaller business accounts, my friend then txt our WhatsApp group all excited and asked us all to mention her (which we did). Next minute the post is deleted and she’s mentioned nothing since. Who does that?! Don’t say you’re going to use your massive platform to promote small businesses then proceed to delete and run away. You say that you can’t believe the things written about you but then you act like that and still wonder why people don’t like you? I used to stick up for you Hinch but not any more. You’re a fake!

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Thatcake

I have it on very good authority that Bonbon will not be removing the post. Bit like a tiny market stall having an argument with Tesco this 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
#cakegate
Little ol Soph doesn’t like being told what to do does she 🤭 she was gifted the cake, obviously thought it cute enough to appear on Henry’s birthday stories and let him have it. Just a little ‘thank you @insertname he loved it!’ is just basic manners surely? She used the the cake, just say thank you for fucks sake!!! But because she was called out, her dolly has flung right out of the pram and probably twatted poor Trace in the loft. Ensue the deleting of comments and unfollowing of the cake page (that funnily enough SS follows 😂). It’s about her being called out or shown up, she’s digging her heels in. Unfortunately for Hinch it’s come to the attention of Tattle and the cake company will know that and ride the wave! ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Bubblesxxxx

What is it with her and SS asking if we are all ok every 5 mins?? Do I message them if I’m not? Then what? Do they come to mine with a McDonald’s? Although good luck with that at the moment shut the ones near me yesterday cos of all the queues

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Brightstar72

VIP Member
Help me!!
Im kinda seeing both sides in cakegate!!

yes a few extra followers wouldve been good for the small business, but it seems to me like they’ve had an expectation of lots of cash inflow to them and have thrown their toys out the Oran as they haven’t got the extra money now! Bit unprofessional!!!

last years Henry dog cake was the one I bought, I thought it was the same company which is why she didn’t tag but it’s not.

I’m kinda seeing it from both sides and I don’t like it guyyyyzzzzz! If you know you know ATV
I didn’t get any toy throwing to be honest from their post. I thought they articulated their own POV very well and in a reasoned manner. Perhaps, if more businesses were willing to stand up and call out bad behaviour from influencers, we wouldn’t be witnessing the spoiled, entitled behaviour from hinchliffe and her ilk on the daily.

It makes me, as a potential customer, more likely to purchase from them than not

• Heart
Reactions: 55

AC55

VIP Member
Apologies in advance for the forthcoming rant.....
I couldn't give two shiny shites about Fat Mut Slim's birthday and I think the lengths she went to were fucking ridiculous considering the dog has no idea what day it is let alone if it's his bloody birthday!
I also couldn't care less about RonJonWonTon''s birthday either because it's not going to be about him and never was! Considering she can only have a maximum of 6 people in the garden for the party she's going over the top with preparations. I hope it fucking pours down!
I think this whole #cakegate is doing exactly what that lying fake arsehole loves and that's the tsunami of support from her cretinous following that will inevitably be forthcoming - oh poor Mrs Hinch, she's only human, she just wanted to spend the day doing something lovely for her family - FUCK OFF! She spends fucking hours on Instagram and a simple thank you would have been the right thing to do.
This attempt at re-branding herself ? What the fuck is all that about? She can't re-brand herself into an honest, likeable character can she because she's a lying horrible twat.
I don't care where Vest Years of My Life is either because he's a spineless article who needs to see a doctor about getting his balls to drop!

Fuck! I've been on nights for about 100 years, I need three large glasses of wine one after the other and a hair dressing appointment and a big fuck off stuffed crust pizza!

hello my gorgeous Tattle Bastards how are you all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Pinchers

Chatty Member
I don’t think they should drop #cakegate. It’s not the first time Hinch has willing received goods from a small business and used for her content with no credit. They also wouldn’t have sent it on the off chance of her posting. They would have had to contact Gleam for starters to get the postage details. They would have had to have responded. As I said before, if she doesn’t show it then fair enough. She used that cake for content for Lardsomes birthday and THAT ISN’T ON!
Now, if she had bought the cake out of her own hard earned hincher money, then again, that’s different but she didn’t. She accepted the free cake (or Gleam did) liked the look of it on her weekly #gifted delivery and used it for those ridiculous birthday videos. She needs to stop screwing people over. This obviously didn’t cost the company thousands but for a small business they are still out of pocket. They paid for postage, packaging and obviously the time and effort to make everything as lovely as possible for her and that fat dog. They are out of pocket and obviously got their hopes up when Gleam or Hinch accepted the offer off the free cake

• Heart
Reactions: 52

InstaFamous

Right. This adding Ronnie’s name to everything possible is just too much, and grammatically incorrect (more of a crime)

I mean, for gods sake: “I am 1 Ronnie”. Can’t wait for next years two Ronnie’s to arrive.
56EAF7B5-64D4-4F5A-BFFA-0F0EA3F801F5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Notnice

I'm ashamed to say this, I was a very proud Hinch Army member and have and would jumped straight to her defence. She even follows me on Insta 😂 I'm so pleased I've seen the light. I originally got fed up with all the "woe is me" anxiety stuff being posted all the time. Then I started to feel that my house was never good enough because it didnt match the grey and white theme every f*cker this side of Essex is following. She has a massive platform and could be using it for so much positivity and 'real-ness' rather then making people feel like shit for not being able to keep up with the perfect house and have the perfect life she pretends to have. Imagine how impressionable young girls must feel because they cant afford the stuff she has in her house, not realising she has it all handed to her on a f*cking plate, she makes out to be matyr of positivity and "love yourself" but she doesnt really give a shit about anyone but herself, doesnt care what anxiety she is causing the rest of us who have to work hard for everything we have and cant have a perfect life and home 24/7. This whole #cakegate thing has opened my eyes along with a few other things. Does anyone know about the game show Jamie was on years ago? I found this info when I first started following her but its since been removed. They've obviously been fame hungry, anything to get out of having a real job for years. I dont hate anyone, but living in Essex and hearing how everyone talks about her around here, I've just had enough.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Loulou1009

Good on them! I’m so glad they are going to address it. I messaged them last night actually to say how sorry I was that their lovely gift has been thrown in their face. She said she has had so many kind messages regarding it’s Hopefully it blows back up in hunch’s face!

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Brightstar72

VIP Member
It’s really quite simple. If she’s going to accept freebies, then a thank you to the company should be the bare minimum. If she doesn’t want to say thank you, then she shouldn’t use free products in a photo she’s using to promote her own brand

What has society become when people don’t have basic decency and courtesy to say thank you? Don’t want to say thank you? Don’t use free products on a photo, but if you can’t even be bothered with good manners, don’t get arsey when you’re pulled up on how to be a decent member of a civilised society. Don’t even care if that’s “old fashioned” to some, my opinion on this type of thing will never change. And don’t come at me with Mrs Hinch is a made up “character” BS

• Heart
Reactions: 49