Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
"with everything going on in this world, this is not okay"
What is she on about? The current topic of the world is systematic racism. She's not black. So why would you even make a random comment like that. "don't call me out on my lies and lack of gratitude because black people are currently hurting". Like, what? Shut up Soph.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

airyfairy76

Chatty Member
Both SS and MH have used the same quote today - “2020 isn’t cancelled, but rather the most important year of them all.” (from Leslie Dwight)

SS has tagged the creator of that quote, MH has passed it off as her own words. I wonder how much of the rest of that little speech is lifted and shifted.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Beancolly

Bonbonpooch, if you are on here please please please don’t delete your post. She needs to know that she can’t control everything and her bullshit needs to be seen. Even if her management got the cake and sent it or whatever, she has ignored all the messages you sent asking for a tag, and even deleted comments pointing it out. Don’t bow down to her
Also, if you fancy sharing the DM she sent you that would be 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 42

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Hey, Hinch. I know you read here and you're having a shitty day and it's all going wrong. I just wanted to let you know that your mate Stace is also now on 3.4 million followers. Have a good evening 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

PurpleLemonade

So if this parcel wasn’t sent to her address directly how did she receive it? It would’ve had her name on it, and even then, she actually used the said product when she thought it wasn’t hers? Where did she think it had come from?!
OMG guyz so I just realised Henry used my phone to order himself a cake! It came with its own little driver, I just loved it guyz. Is it just me or does that make sense guyz? Xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Hayles1990

Her story this morning is cringeworthy. I can’t deal
With the overly exaggerated smiling, grinning and FAKE AS FUCK laughing. Why does she feel she HAS to be laughing in every single clip? “HAHAHEELLLOOOOHAHAHA” fuck off mate. Wtf. She seems so unstable and I’ve BEEN there it’s scary.

• Haha
  • Angry

Lurkinglassie

Thread suggestion

hinch got a free cake, She don’t give a hoot.... refused to say thank you.... cause she didn’t get any loot 💰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Debsy37

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Hinchy shouted let them eat cake ! But henry had scoffed it all...too late

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39