Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that photog is done with her, she prob blamed him for not having the right snapchat filters lol

http://ignite-images.co.uk/gallerie...723453#photo=84d14c15d71fee5c70acafdaf4f7ee94

lol

When the sun streamed in he / she didn't even bother to correct the settings. I'm barely able to take pics and I know how to handle sunlight with settings.

Some of these pictures should have been deleted, they are risking their reputation uploading them. Maybe that's why it's password protected when other albums are public, but still.. unprofessional. I wouldn't hire them looking at those pictures tbh.

This is not how you take pics with fans. They've been instructed totally wrong, lol! They need to swap places, at least.

http://ignite-images.co.uk/gallerie...0a5a9c#photo=607a51a2ae1b2bd33c75e3ab9ea7a4c3
I can’t see any of the pics, it’s asking for a password.

Reactions: 2
I'm legit not even kidding I swear in a couple of her pics from certain angles you can see the size of an Adams apple.
I am skinny and depending on how my neck is, sometimes you can see my voice box a bit. She is thin so that is all.

Reactions: 1
New thread suggestion:
Mrs Hinch #18 David Brent with an allergy and Skeletor return home to Handsomes and Keith. Makeup Mick’s bags still missing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Crikey people weren’t lying when they said the Hinch cleaning pages are heavily monitored, this popped up on my fb & already comments deactivated within 18 mins of being posted! 🙈
'If she can get people cleaning than she's doing a fabulous job' omg get a life, people cleaned before she came along, there's more to life than cleaning, yes some people struggle to keep on top of the cleaning, however their homes were probably healthier before they started copying hinches chemical warfare style. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
“Everything Hinched, stomached been cinched, don’t speak up or you might get lynched!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
'If she can get people cleaning than she's doing a fabulous job' omg get a life, people cleaned before she came along, there's more to life than cleaning, yes some people struggle to keep on top of the cleaning, however their homes were probably healthier before they started copying hinches chemical warfare style. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
A lot of the fans don't seem to get the difference between cleaning and hinching. Cleaning is what the majority of us do. Something gets messy, we tidy it. Dirty, we remove the dirt etc. Hinching, well, yes, that's definitely a Sophie thing. Splashing multiple chemicals on an already clean surface. That is NOT cleaning.

If it took the Hinch phenomena to get someone to even get the toilet brush out (and I have seen some of these so-called Hincher's 'before' pics of their toilets) then I would like someone to stop the planet so I can hop off.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg that’s not her!!!😱😱😱 she’s defo had some work done??🤔🤔
At some swanky corporate event recognising outstanding sales people of the year, I bet! (Or maybe an award for the most friends???)
She looks Abso lovely, she really does, dunno why she’s done this to herself ☹

Can anybody remember when she was plugging for votes for some “most popular iG award” a while back, how she kept saying she’s never won an award in her life except,some swimming badge? What a load of bollocks. I used to be in sales and marketing, I won, a holiday to Mauritius, barcelona, Tenerife, a Year gym membership, corporate football tickets, plus so much more. . It’s standard in this line of work.
Just looking at the picture of her looking normal a few years back, obvo at some award event, I bet she’s won a shed load of stuff. She’s one of the most competitive people I’ve ever witnessed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.