Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If picture one was any other celebrity that would be splashed everywhere all over social media telling the world she wasn’t that impressed meeting everyone. But no it’s mrs hinch so you will only see it here!
She looks truly disgusted in the first pic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I found this pic. I think she looked so much healthier a few years ago.
View attachment 12104
She looks normal, pretty (even if somewhat orange) and her face isn't gaunt in this. And her wrists don't look like something out of the Creepshow.

Her faux nose these days is bloody awful. Very Jodie Marsh. Turns corners of doorways before she does and looks like Concord is taking off again.

Again. Anxiety. My. Arse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Crikey people weren’t lying when they said the Hinch cleaning pages are heavily monitored, this popped up on my fb & already comments deactivated within 18 mins of being posted! 🙈
I doubt this scenario even existed.

It was purely constructed for brown nosing reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At some swanky corporate event recognising outstanding sales people of the year, I bet! (Or maybe an award for the most friends???)
She looks Abso lovely, she really does, dunno why she’s done this to herself ☹

Can anybody remember when she was plugging for votes for some “most popular iG award” a while back, how she kept saying she’s never won an award in her life except,some swimming badge? What a load of bollocks. I used to be in sales and marketing, I won, a holiday to Mauritius, barcelona, Tenerife, a Year gym membership, corporate football tickets, plus so much more. . It’s standard in this line of work.
Just looking at the picture of her looking normal a few years back, obvo at some award event, I bet she’s won a shed load of stuff. She’s one of the most competitive people I’ve ever witnessed.

She can’t of been a very good saleswoman if she hasn’t won anything

Reactions: 3
If there's some sort of criteria to meet to get approval, I'm not exactly sure what she thinks she could have done in 14 days to make a difference. Someone said no to you Soph! Oh, how dares dey do dat, dorgeous!.
She might have a different architect this time to submit a different plan that ticks some of the boxes the last one didn't. 14 days is quite a quick turnaround for a new architect to draw something up though.

Reactions: 1
Is it a bug
Is it a game
No it's hinch
Trying to clean again
Or
2.3 followers going up like a rocket
Swipe ups, cant cook
But you're lining my pockets

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Her last post is disgusting. If she honestly thinks being impatient or even mildly nervous to wait for someone to tell you something is even comparable to an actual anxiety disorder she needs a head swivel!

Makes me so angry.

Reactions: 11
My god that top is doing him no favours at all. I've never paid much attention to his body before but damn son, what is "I'm at the gym" code word for?

Omg tell me there's footage of him on tipping point somewhere 😂
Well my exes 'I'm at the gym babe, won't be able to reply for a while' was a blond with bigger boobs than me😂 🙄🤷‍♀️🤦

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her last post is disgusting. If she honestly thinks being impatient or even mildly nervous to wait for someone to tell you something is even comparable to an actual anxiety disorder she needs a head swivel!

Makes me so angry.
It’s pissed me off too, I don’t suffer with anxiety but I’m sat feeling sick/shaking and clock watching till 10:30 to ring the docs for what could be life changing blood results for my 16 year old daughter.
If I suffered with anxiety normally I can’t imagine how much worse I would feel. REAL anxiety must just be absolutely awful. I feel for anyone who actually suffers with this daily.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She might have a different architect this time to submit a different plan that ticks some of the boxes the last one didn't. 14 days is quite a quick turnaround for a new architect to draw something up though.
The plans should be online publicly, with the application under 'documents'. I previously worked in a planning dept and they have to be available to publicly view on the local authority planning portal. Should be there, probs just tweaked to be slightly less huge than the first lot, or set back a bit.

Reactions: 1
It’s pissed me off too, I don’t suffer with anxiety but I’m sat feeling sick/shaking and clock watching till 10:30 to ring the docs for what could be life changing blood results for my 16 year old daughter.
If I suffered with anxiety normally I can’t imagine how much worse I would feel. REAL anxiety must just be absolutely awful. I feel for anyone who actually suffers with this daily.
Hope all goes well with your daughters results xx

Reactions: 13

Makes me so angry.
I get mad every time I see her doing posts where she tries to connect with her followers. Even those motivational quote posts. The "if all you did was breathe today, that's okay" stuff, because it shows that she has a very specific target market and has honed right in on that, and their vulnerabilities.

The only anxiety she would be experiencing, is the knowledge of all the toes she has stomped on to get where she is. Her and her little team are working overtime to supress any evidence of that. Pages like this one are a massive thorn in her side because she can't silence us. The fear that the truth will spill out into the mainstream, that her followers will go down as tattle's go up and the subsequent fallout from that probably does stress her out. Considering this was all very well thought out from day one, she's brought it upon herself.

Her biggest mistake was underestimating people's ability to think for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Makes me so angry.
One thing I've learnt from watching my daughter suffer anxiety is that it cant be turned on and off. You can tell when shes just nervous and when shes suffering anxiety. That post pissed me off because shes been able to go to strange towns, meet strange people and cope just fine. She was nervous, I'll give her that. Anxious. Bollocks

Keeping my fingers crossed that everything is ok 🤞 as a parent I totally understand that sicky feeling x

I get mad every time I see her doing posts where she tries to connect with her followers. Even those motivational quote posts. The "if all you did was breathe today, that's okay" stuff, because it shows that she has a very specific target market and has honed right in on that, and their vulnerabilities.

The only anxiety she would be experiencing, is the knowledge of all the toes she has stomped on to get where she is. Her and her little team are working overtime to supress any evidence of that. Pages like this one are a massive thorn in her side because she can't silence us. The fear that the truth will spill out into the mainstream, that her followers will go down as tattle's go up and the subsequent fallout from that probably does stress her out. Considering this was all very well thought out from day one, she's brought it upon herself.

Her biggest mistake was underestimating people's ability to think for themselves.
This!! ⬆⬆ Nail hit squarely on the head there, I couldn't agree more!👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 8
Good luck! 💖

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.