Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d come and say hi, only joined last week! Been reading through everything and OMFG there is loads. Loving what I’ve read and also the effort you all are putting in on finding The Gretel out, she is a horrible disgusting selfish creature, I just can’t help but feel sorry for that unborn baby and her dog!
Sad to say I was a bit of a hincher, nothing like her stupid army buying tit loads of tat and going into debt. I basically seen through her months ago, but only heard of Tattle through another Insta account I follow, who can I say is another that’s up her own arse! Anyway I’m finding this more intersting and my kinda place! 🤪 So just wanted to say hello
That you Charlotte? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Mikey blocked me because i replied to his story about his awful attitude about the lady who worked at the airport and his insult to her. I think it was disgusting of him

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Not sure if it’s the way her make up has been done today or if it’s just her expression in the photos, but it looks like she’s had lip filler since the lakeside signing 🧐 (obvs she hasn’t IF she’s pregnant)
I was thinking that to, there's a big difference between her original "This morning" appearance pic, and this pic... (Obv it's been tinkered with massively).
Screenshot_20190414-215827~2.png

View attachment 12077
Think these 2 are my fave pics of today!
😂😂 She is so panto ready 🤣.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Mikey blocked me because i replied to his story about his awful attitude about the lady who worked at the airport and his insult to her. I think it was disgusting of him
I replied to his story too, but he hasn't blocked me yet

Who's Charlotte? I'm getting lost with all these new names 🙈
Charlotte is a mate of mine on insta who always uses the word babycakes, hence why I asked if its her

Reactions: 3
Crikey people weren’t lying when they said the Hinch cleaning pages are heavily monitored, this popped up on my fb & already comments deactivated within 18 mins of being posted! 🙈
Someone really had a go at their own friend cos she isn’t obsessed with Hinch? That’s bleeping ridiculous 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Crikey people weren’t lying when they said the Hinch cleaning pages are heavily monitored, this popped up on my fb & already comments deactivated within 18 mins of being posted! 🙈
This actually makes me really sad. That people are willing to defend her and fall out with their own real life mates to do so.

I looked back at when I first found Hinch. A mate recommended her after I said I’d been watching Marie Kondo. I looked her up and within an hour I was posting on a mum group about how i found her ridiculous overuse of chemicals quite disturbing and how it couldn’t be right to be spraying Zoflora around like it was an air freshener.

Almost everyone agreed with me except one who said she was funny, clever, good at cleaning, an inspiration etc. By that point i still believes the ‘just a hairdresser who went viral thing’ and I was worried about her because of her anxieties and whether she would be able to cope with and knew what was coming with the backlash that she would get for her blatant disregard of the environment.

When I mentioned again the overuse of chemicals, the amount of single use plastics etc, she said ‘well I recycle, so it’s not an issue’ 🙈😫🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm legit not even kidding I swear in a couple of her pics from certain angles you can see the size of an Adams apple.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.