Mrs Hinch #17 Handsomes & Gretal continue book tour, Mrs H's becoming a media wh... if you know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it is worth pointing out that unlike other women who have suffered with ED while pregnant... this woman has off her own volition, put herself on a very public platform.
If she were a general member of the public I would not be discussing her weight or potential ED. Mrs Hinch has been trying to become famous for some time, hence the old application to towie.

There are downsides to trying to gain celebrity status, this is one of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm mainly a lurker, with the odd post here and there (here from Hinch #3 - thanks for the entertainment!)

For anyone coming on here saying "her appearance shouldn't be talked about", or "Hinchers" calling us trolls... She puts her life online, it's her choice. No one is forcing her. If she can't handle criticism, she shouldn't do it. Get out the frying pan if you can't handle the heat.

Also, how are we being horrible? All we've done is express concern over her and her babies health, and Henry's care. We've never wished anything awful or illegal.

Even though we don't agree one ounce with her underhand tactics and lies, we don't wish harm. Ripping apart her choice of diet and vast amount of sugar and slim fast, saying how painfully thin she looks and concern over her pregnancy is something her own family should be doing. Not strangers on the internet who can't stand her. Anyone who cares about her, should be calling her up on this and wanting her to change. Not egging her on saying how stunning she looks. She's clearly not doing well health wise for someone who should be blossoming into pregnancy at 6 months along. "Hincher" or not - you can't deny how frail she looks. If her friends, family and "Hinchers" cared, they should be commenting, messaging, holding interventions, for her to get some help. She's got the money for pirvate help, instead of relying on NHS waiting times - there is NO excuse for this to be going on.

This is more just... I don't know? Decency? Although I don't wish the woman well, I don't wish her or her dog, or her baby, harm either. I think that stands for alot of us Tattlers.
If she does have an eating disorder maybe they are helping her. Body shaming, calling her ugly or man like, like a transvestite, a giraffe, wrinkly and old looking, etc etc is not doing what her family should be doing. As I said I came to Tattle to join the Hinch wake up call, Instead I've actually ended up feeling sorry for her and a bit defensive as I can relate to the eating disorder and OCD and a lot of these comments make for very uncomfortable reading. Please do not make out you are helping a cause and protecting vulnerable young girls from this image, you are contributing to negative body image. Girls wouldn't use filters etc if people didn't rip into them for having wrinkles. This place only sees what it wants to see. Nobody 🕵️‍♂️ when she's buying bananas or veg, just when she eats chocolate or sweet chilli sauce. I can't even eat carbs or chocolate without beating myself up about it and seeing these comments and judgement just makes me feel defensive for her when I actually came here to discuss the marketing and Hinch brand, Gleam and her sales past etc. Maybe she wouldn't have used such filters, slim fast, surgery etc if society wasn't so cruel. Certain people on here are contributing to negative body image and unhealthy ideas. I've fought since I was 18 to get to the point were I don't use filters, I couldn't even leave the house at one point without fearing people was discussing my less then perfect image, infact I was that paranoid I feared people taking my photo at family events incase I looked awful. This thread just highlights what I already knew, that people are judging and thinking awful things. But do you know what, I'm strong and well enough now not to care about anybody else's opinions or if I look bad in a photo. I can take it but it doesn't mean I like to see others taking it as I can relate to the fear, anxiety and self disgust and it makes me feel defensive. I honestly can't see many waking up to the Hinch brand if waking up involves low blows of ripping a person's looks and self esteem to pieces. Yes she is in the public domain but seeing her ripped to pieces creates a negative inner dialogue in those struggling with eating disorders and low self esteem...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it is worth pointing out that unlike other women who have suffered with ED while pregnant... this woman has off her own volition, put herself on a very public platform.
If she were a general member of the public I would not be discussing her weight or potential ED. Mrs Hinch has been trying to become famous for some time, hence the old application to towie.

There are downsides to trying to gain celebrity status, this is one of them.
If she made it on TOWIE, the general public at large and tabloids would make us on here look like pussy cats.
The application alone shows the anxiety is a load of fresh bullshit.

Reactions: 26
Nobody needs to follow her, her page is open anyway

Can’t help thinking that blocking is fighting a losing battle, don’t see any advantage at all, just a load of wasted time spent doing it. It’s not like blocked people can’t see anything afterwards on friends IG when in company, or “snoop” accounts.
Unless I’ve missed something.
Nobody needs to follow her either.
I really don't understand why anyone reading this thread would follow her it's a public profile you can see it all anyway.

Reactions: 11
Completely off topic but I’ve just had a look through the looks Mikey has done on MH and out of the 7 I looked, 1 set of lashes were cruelty free and faux mink 😩 so not only does doing her own face flutter with cruelty, her foul mouthed mua does too

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If she does have an eating disorder maybe they are helping her. Body shaming, calling her ugly or man like, like a transvestite, a giraffe, wrinkly and old looking, etc etc is not doing what her family should be doing. As I said I came to Tattle to join the Hinch wake up call, Instead I've actually ended up feeling sorry for her and a bit defensive as I can relate to the eating disorder and OCD and a lot of these comments make for very uncomfortable reading. Please do not make out you are helping a cause and protecting vulnerable young girls from this image, you are contributing to negative body image. Girls wouldn't use filters etc if people didn't rip into them for having wrinkles. This place only sees what it wants to see. Nobody 🕵️‍♂️ when she's buying bananas or veg, just when she eats chocolate or sweet chilli sauce. I can't even eat carbs or chocolate without beating myself up about it and seeing these comments and judgement just makes me feel defensive for her when I actually came here to discuss the marketing and Hinch brand, Gleam and her sales past etc. Maybe she wouldn't have used such filters, slim fast, surgery etc if society wasn't so cruel. Certain people on here are contributing to negative body image and unhealthy ideas. I've fought since I was 18 to get to the point were I don't use filters, I couldn't even leave the house at one point without fearing people was discussing my less then perfect image, infact I was that paranoid I feared people taking my photo at family events incase I looked awful. This thread just highlights what I already knew, that people are judging and thinking awful things. But do you know what, I'm strong and well enough now not to care about anybody else's opinions or if I look bad in a photo. I can take it but it doesn't mean I like to see others taking it as I can relate to the fear, anxiety and self disgust and it makes me feel defensive. I honestly can't see many waking up to the Hinch brand if waking up involves low blows of ripping a person's looks and self esteem to pieces. Yes she is in the public domain but seeing her ripped to pieces creates a negative inner dialogue in those struggling with eating disorders and low self esteem...
But you've not got 2.3 MILLION people looking at you for inspiration, a role model.

I see no evidence of any one helping her - Jamie watches her load up shopping baskets with sweets and those god awful "nachos" she calls them. Her mum cooks for her once, maybe twice a week... that's not enough.

I have no pity for Hinch, as she's plastering her lifestyle as the one to have.

If you have your own issues still, stay off Tattle and deal with them, but don't try and police others posts because of your own demons, that clearly aren't shared by the person you're trying to defend

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hinch herself has been guilty of body shaming others...specifically those who are not a size 8.
If you read back from thread 1 you will see the screen shots of this. She has called people a lot worse

Reactions: 20
I've been suffering With Bullema and Anorexia for 20 plus years now. It started when I wasnt even 8. I have recently been in treatment because my BMI was 12. So I have absolutely no 'I feel sorry for anyones feelings' in regards to this. Look at the Pictures MH posts. Look at how she dresses. SHE LOVES PEOPLE NOTICING IT and I'm speaking from experience. She will hate it been spoke about but she loves that its noticed. Shes posting pictures from above to make herself look smaller. Shes putting a belt in the middle of her bump to make her look slimmer. Shes wearing crop tops because she wants people to say omg she looks amazing for heen 6 months pregnant...She absolutely loves it. And you can sit and pander to her or you can speak about it it makes absolutely no difference to her because she has her mind on what she wants. I have previously stated I'd love to have kids but I know my ED makes me selfish and it would be selfish to have a pregnancy with Anorexia and would be selfish for a child to grow up with Mummy so sick in and out of hospital face in the toilet after every meal. It would be passing my habits onto an innocent child. I think she is selfish for what shes doing and I'm sorry if that seems harsh but I dont mince my words. She is flaunting her weight loss. She is not eating. She is restricting calories and I believe she is also still wearing her gastric band.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ah thanks, my knowledge is probably a bit out of date (now I don't get invites to events at the IG office to eat the pick n mix :cry: ) so really great to read your tea here!

I think gleam is on borrowed time, so many of their old tallent has terrible engagement rates and they still charge a fortune. Dom knew when to sell it and cash out. Sadly I still know people running the social media for big companies and they get gleamers to their events paying a fortune as they're often fan girls and dream of becoming a gleamer.

From a buisness point of view you can kinda see why Mrs Hinch demands the big money now, in a year engagement could be a fraction of what it is today. Then even if her followers are up her rates should be down.
Hi Yel, is Don Smales not at Gleam anymore?

I'm talking about the impression you will leave on others with ED and low self esteem. Those young girls who are filtering all their pictures and why. The why is they can't accept the real them. Yes those in the public eye post an ideal image that isn't reality, but wouldn't it be better if when we do see an unaltered real life natural photo, we don't point out every imperfection and accept them as they are. How will young impressionable girls accept themselves if we rip to pieces those in the public eye for having a less than ideal polished finish. But yes you are right, I will leave Tattle and stick to the MN thread I think, maybe you all should explain when appealing to recruit tattlers what your content is I'd have not bothered had I known tbh.

Reactions: 1
If she made it on TOWIE, the general public at large and tabloids would make us on here look like pussy cats.
The application alone shows the anxiety is a load of fresh bullshit.
Look at the abuse Gemma Collins gets, that’s the sort of shite Mrs Hinch would get if she did get in towie.

Hi Yel, is Don Smales not at Gleam anymore?
Dom is still the CEO at Gleam and still retains a 10% minority stake in Gleam (as far as I am aware), but in 2017 Dentsu Aegis acquired 90% of Gleam.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've been suffering With Bullema and Anorexia for 20 plus years now. It started when I wasnt even 8. I have recently been in treatment because my BMI was 12. So I have absolutely no 'I feel sorry for anyones feelings' in regards to this. Look at the Pictures MH posts. Look at how she dresses. SHE LOVES PEOPLE NOTICING IT and I'm speaking from experience. She will hate it been spoke about but she loves that its noticed. Shes posting pictures from above to make herself look smaller. Shes putting a belt in the middle of her bump to make her look slimmer. Shes wearing crop tops because she wants people to say omg she looks amazing for heen 6 months pregnant...She absolutely loves it. And you can sit and pander to her or you can speak about it it makes absolutely no difference to her because she has her mind on what she wants. I have previously stated I'd love to have kids but I know my ED makes me selfish and it would be selfish to have a pregnancy with Anorexia and would be selfish for a child to grow up with Mummy so sick in and out of hospital face in the toilet after every meal. It would be passing my habits onto an innocent child. I think she is selfish for what shes doing and I'm sorry if that seems harsh but I dont mince my words. She is flaunting her weight loss. She is not eating. She is restricting calories and I believe she is also still wearing her gastric band.
😍

Reactions: 2
How do you do the filters on Instagram on your stories? I don’t do selfies etc so I’ve never used them, but there’s something I want to check

But you've not got 2.3 MILLION people looking at you for inspiration, a role model.

I see no evidence of any one helping her - Jamie watches her load up shopping baskets with sweets and those god awful "nachos" she calls them. Her mum cooks for her once, maybe twice a week... that's not enough.

I have no pity for Hinch, as she's plastering her lifestyle as the one to have.

If you have your own issues still, stay off Tattle and deal with them, but don't try and police others posts because of your own demons, that clearly aren't shared by the person you're trying to defend
👏👏👏

I agree if certain comments make for uncomfortable reading, tattle probably isnt the best place for them. They are quick to place themselves in moral high ground on a gossip site about people who place themselves in public domain, there is a "report" button also and if Admin are OK with anything being discussed then side step and move on.

These uncomfortable tattlers need to realise that as with any "celebrity" or anyone else who pushes themselves into the limelight there will be theories, gossip, judging and gripes against what they are endorsing. Personally the more "uncomfortable" thing sits with the way Mrs Hinch flaunts and accentuates even promotes severe weight loss when she has an abundance of clearly vulnerable, severely influenced fans who copy everything she stands for, she has also gained a large following of not just young, vulnerable mums but TEENS also, teens who will desire to be as thin and fake as her, as I posted in a previous thread, an article where many young teens are consulting plastic surgeons in order to look like their favourite social media filters! The over use of filters of a woman who is a clear influence on others is not healthy and this sits more uncomfortable for me than a light hearted comment saying she is like a giraffe. I think she looked pretty, natural and healthy with a bit of meat in the 10 year challenge pic and was actually shocked that she used a really heavy filter on the 10 year later one.

I wouldn't say she is ugly per se. But personally Im not a fan of a fake face, fake lips, botox in your 20s etc people who have these proceedures all look the same and I feel they add YEARS on a persons face rather than have an anti aging effect.

But yes, she does look extremely unhealthy but I think she is actively going for this look, shes certainly not shy about wearing off the shoulder tops revealing sharp, jutting bones. Revelling in it hense comments to a former school peer saying something along the lines to them that they are fat now and look how skinny and wonderful she now is! THAT makes for uncomfortable viewing! Just knowing that people want their homes exactly like hers, they buy the same cleaning products, the same decor, even the same food and it doesn't stop there people even film themselves sorting their smarties and adopting her eating habits! They are buying the same clothes and make up as her! So it goes without saying many will want to look like her... bones and all!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Look at the abuse Gemma Collins gets, that’s the sort of shite Mrs Hinch would get if she did get in towie.

Dom is still the Managing Director at Gleam and still retains a 10% minority stake in Gleam (as far as I am aware), but in 2017 Dentsu Aegis acquired 90% of Gleam.
👍

Reactions: 1
So the one she uses is on snapchat, the old woman, but where did the name Gretal come from? I’ve only ever seen it referred to as that on here, but she called it that this morning in her stories?

Reactions: 4
How do you do the filters on Instagram on your stories? I don’t do selfies etc so I’ve never used them, but there’s something I want to check
Click on the message button, then you'll see camera come up up at the bottom of your messages. Tap that, bring up your front camera , tap the smilie face and the filters pop up. They tend to use snapchat filters though. I've played with them with the kids, but never put them online, so not sure how it works with that and IG stories

I'm talking about the impression you will leave on others with ED and low self esteem. Those young girls who are filtering all their pictures and why. The why is they can't accept the real them. Yes those in the public eye post an ideal image that isn't reality, but wouldn't it be better if when we do see an unaltered real life natural photo, we don't point out every imperfection and accept them as they are. How will young impressionable girls accept themselves if we rip to pieces those in the public eye for having a less than ideal polished finish. But yes you are right, I will leave Tattle and stick to the MN thread I think, maybe you all should explain when appealing to recruit tattlers what your content is I'd have not bothered had I known tbh.
Do you not realise you are contradicting yourself. Young impressionable girls are looking at her and thinking that is normal. No matter how many articles are published anywhere ripping her apart from being too thin ots only her they will concentrate for. The responsibility lies with her not the general public.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.