Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cleanoutyourpockets

Chatty Member
I'm a hincher and so are my friends we all shop in BTs as it known over here in Dublin. Her book signing is sold out. People are already queuing to be the first to catch a glimpse of this wonderful lady
Why are you lying Marie. Brown Thomas is a high end Designer department store on Grafton St Similar to but smaller than Harrods in London. It may be known by you and most but you dont shop there. The only reason any hinchers would be in there would be to buy Mac make up because the people who can
afford to Shop in there can afford to have a cleaner 🤣 Your telling me you head from Dealz for your cleaning tat to BT for your clothes. Please Troll go away. You joined here just to say I'm a hincher and I shop in BT 🤣🤣🤣And dont even get me started on your queue lie.. have you got proof coz heres a LIVE CAM FEED.

For those who dont know Ive circled about where the book shop is here. What Queue ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

coldasice

This thread has an obsession with not trusting people incase they aren’t telling the truth...
I don’t see the harm in trusting someone whose said that Hinch earns/requests 100k per post. Why would that negatively affect discussions here?

Disney seems to be a longer term member which makes me feel more at ease with the things she’s said... but I feel we should always hear people out before accusing them of lying or being someone else, otherwise how do we get people to open up on this thread?

• Heart

MrsCB

In all seriousness.... I actually think MH is really poorly! She’s beyond thin & becoming much like a walking skeleton, surly midwifes are concerned?, it’s possibly the fear of becoming over weight again & that fear is making her eat less to avoid a weight gain, she needs to realise that she is creating a life! One of which will be born very unwell if she keeps this up! - the images of her are so alarming .... what’s even more disturbing is why none of her family / or T Rex are stepping in! I’m sure if I ever ended up looking like this pregnant or not... my husband would absolutely step in! ..... she’s UN WELL, someone step in!!!!

• Sad

bluey

VIP Member
I'm a hincher and so are my friends we all shop in BTs as it known over here in Dublin. Her book signing is sold out. People are already queuing to be the first to catch a glimpse of this wonderful lady
I can’t believe you’re admitting to being a hincher🤣🤣🤣 especially on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Ruby2shoez

Hi Everyone. Hope alll is good with you all? This forum is so great and addictive! I can’t keep up, it’s ‘my time’ to sit and catch up before bed. I’ve had my eyes opened and I can’t believe I got sucked in! How does that work? You’re told to swipe up as you think you must have the item and..bam...you buy it! I am slightly embarrassed as I thought I was sensible. Going to see the previous threads and have a catch up as I do not have a clue who you are talking about when the first letters/code are used to discover people...I’ll learn!...Night everyone...and I haven’t cleaned a thing! Just have a good read of this forum...the toilet isn’t going to pined!!! End of the world

• Heart
  • Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
I saw a load of MH books in Asda today they didn’t look like they were selling so put a proper cleaning book in its place in case any Hinchers were looking 😂
37A54847-0EFD-4CAD-8BED-2C86AD1A8D6B.jpeg
37A54847-0EFD-4CAD-8BED-2C86AD1A8D6B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Blackjack2

VIP Member
I need to admit to being an ex Hincher I got the vacuum and everything! Drove 30 miles to the nearest cleaning wharehouse just to get loads of stuff! I’m a 50 year old woman and should of known better but I was drawn in, hinch had commented on my posts and followed me I felt special!, perhaps I’m a saddo but at the end of the day I saw the light and googled ‘why has hinch got a storage space? And up came upon tattle and found other people who had seen through her. It’s comforting to not be the only one who has un- hinched ! atb huns

• Heart
Reactions: 30

KindnessWins

View attachment 11654The woman needs checking for jaundice. Wtf is with that skin colour. Never mind leprechaun she’s a fukin umpa lumpa 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
Imagine being the poor hotel worked tasked with finding that tatt.

Manager - fuck I forgot she was coming, we’ve not go anything in for her. Go raid the rooms and the cleaning cupboard, there’s a wee shitey Easter basket lying about somewhere. Bung all the crap in there and leave it in her room.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I

I do not spark joy

PhotoGrid_1555201538586.jpg

Name a more iconic duo :p

When you order it online vs when it arrives 😭
PhotoGrid_1555202028779~2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Toppsie

If she does have an eating disorder maybe they are helping her. Body shaming, calling her ugly or man like, like a transvestite, a giraffe, wrinkly and old looking, etc etc is not doing what her family should be doing. As I said I came to Tattle to join the Hinch wake up call, Instead I've actually ended up feeling sorry for her and a bit defensive as I can relate to the eating disorder and OCD and a lot of these comments make for very uncomfortable reading. Please do not make out you are helping a cause and protecting vulnerable young girls from this image, you are contributing to negative body image. Girls wouldn't use filters etc if people didn't rip into them for having wrinkles. This place only sees what it wants to see. Nobody 🕵️‍♂️ when she's buying bananas or veg, just when she eats chocolate or sweet chilli sauce. I can't even eat carbs or chocolate without beating myself up about it and seeing these comments and judgement just makes me feel defensive for her when I actually came here to discuss the marketing and Hinch brand, Gleam and her sales past etc. Maybe she wouldn't have used such filters, slim fast, surgery etc if society wasn't so cruel. Certain people on here are contributing to negative body image and unhealthy ideas. I've fought since I was 18 to get to the point were I don't use filters, I couldn't even leave the house at one point without fearing people was discussing my less then perfect image, infact I was that paranoid I feared people taking my photo at family events incase I looked awful. This thread just highlights what I already knew, that people are judging and thinking awful things. But do you know what, I'm strong and well enough now not to care about anybody else's opinions or if I look bad in a photo. I can take it but it doesn't mean I like to see others taking it as I can relate to the fear, anxiety and self disgust and it makes me feel defensive. I honestly can't see many waking up to the Hinch brand if waking up involves low blows of ripping a person's looks and self esteem to pieces. Yes she is in the public domain but seeing her ripped to pieces creates a negative inner dialogue in those struggling with eating disorders and low self esteem...
But you've not got 2.3 MILLION people looking at you for inspiration, a role model.

I see no evidence of any one helping her - Jamie watches her load up shopping baskets with sweets and those god awful "nachos" she calls them. Her mum cooks for her once, maybe twice a week... that's not enough.

I have no pity for Hinch, as she's plastering her lifestyle as the one to have.

If you have your own issues still, stay off Tattle and deal with them, but don't try and police others posts because of your own demons, that clearly aren't shared by the person you're trying to defend

• Heart

bluey

VIP Member
Your clearly a lost soul

• Haha

Toppsie

I'm mainly a lurker, with the odd post here and there (here from Hinch #3 - thanks for the entertainment!)

For anyone coming on here saying "her appearance shouldn't be talked about", or "Hinchers" calling us trolls... She puts her life online, it's her choice. No one is forcing her. If she can't handle criticism, she shouldn't do it. Get out the frying pan if you can't handle the heat.

Also, how are we being horrible? All we've done is express concern over her and her babies health, and Henry's care. We've never wished anything awful or illegal.

Even though we don't agree one ounce with her underhand tactics and lies, we don't wish harm. Ripping apart her choice of diet and vast amount of sugar and slim fast, saying how painfully thin she looks and concern over her pregnancy is something her own family should be doing. Not strangers on the internet who can't stand her. Anyone who cares about her, should be calling her up on this and wanting her to change. Not egging her on saying how stunning she looks. She's clearly not doing well health wise for someone who should be blossoming into pregnancy at 6 months along. "Hincher" or not - you can't deny how frail she looks. If her friends, family and "Hinchers" cared, they should be commenting, messaging, holding interventions, for her to get some help. She's got the money for pirvate help, instead of relying on NHS waiting times - there is NO excuse for this to be going on.

This is more just... I don't know? Decency? Although I don't wish the woman well, I don't wish her or her dog, or her baby, harm either. I think that stands for alot of us Tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

raynorxo

Bloody hell, you wore your normal jeans the day after giving birth to a 10lb baby, I take my hat off to ya! No snark intended , you must have a hell of a body to react like that.
Haha 😂 thank you , I used to be an athlete and my body went through some punishing workouts i was fit and lean, it’s all gone to shit now though , It all gone south , I’m sure a kidney could drop out of my vagina at any time

• Haha

Marieb

That shower gel diptyque
Well the 50ml eau de toilette perfume is 90euros on Brown Thomas. Her Hinchers most definitely do not shop there 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick