Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

onlyhereforthetea

Some councils offer extra advice for resubmissions to get a second attempt through, they've likely paid for that and architect been advised what to modify on revised plans.
It appears the first application was rejected due to objections from the parish council so I can't see them being swayed

Queenie2019

They are using a filter on her pictures for today. And that's why there's no big professional camera. I expect she suggested it, ney demanded it!

Probably the same filter she demo'd on Thursday and Friday on her insta stories. It gives her the same look as the butterfly filter & makes her look better.

For the rest of her signings I think she's back with ignite, as they've already opened albums. They don't edit her pictures so you're getting her real face and she's aware of it so she's pulling awkward faces!

Fans should be allowed to take their own photo's, they've paid enough and that's what is normal at book signing.

She's actually pathetic in her control of her face and how much she hides the real her.
Wow! I didn’t know that; what a waste of everyone’s time!!

Flossy2019

VIP Member
She’s wearing a belt around the bump, it’s a known tip to make you look slimmer and to hide the bump more
Maybe she’s just very body conscious. To be fair the media aren’t always the nicest to pregnant “celebrities” always trying to catch unflattering pictures of them. It is annoying people commenting on your bump when you’re not in the best of moods 😒 especially ones oh look how big you’ve got if you’re feeling Abit shitty. 😂 who knows with her tho

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
On a book tour your publishing agent will pick up the tab for hotel, travel and food ... if she’s getting anything else paid for she’s got one hell of a deal! I got £50 per diems as well to cover extra expenses as well as a small fee paid for travel days. It will depend on the publisher of course but it’s not a bottomless money pit she can just take from ... everything else she pays for is tax deductable though, so if she’s savvy she can put anything from lipgloss to clothing to gym membership through her accounts claiming her image is her business.
Thankyou