Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClaireBear117

I’ve just seen my sister in law call her dog handsomes on her stories. I’m going to need an alibi for this evening, anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

KindnessWins

Not sure if its been mentioned on here yet but what happened to the soap she was sent? Not on her sinks anymore 🤣

I wouldn’t be surprised if she had another eBay account where she sells all the stuff people gift her that she doesn’t want.

It will be under an ultra smart secret name like

Notmrshinch 🙄 to protect her identify

• Haha
S

SherlockHuns

I would love to see her block list, I bet its like the yellow pages by now

• Haha

bellaburgundia

I'm talking about the impression you will leave on others with ED and low self esteem. Those young girls who are filtering all their pictures and why. The why is they can't accept the real them. Yes those in the public eye post an ideal image that isn't reality, but wouldn't it be better if when we do see an unaltered real life natural photo, we don't point out every imperfection and accept them as they are. How will young impressionable girls accept themselves if we rip to pieces those in the public eye for having a less than ideal polished finish. But yes you are right, I will leave Tattle and stick to the MN thread I think, maybe you all should explain when appealing to recruit tattlers what your content is I'd have not bothered had I known tbh.
I am not a young, impressionable girl. I am a grown woman. I have suffered from an eating disorder for over half my life. Whilst I DO NOT aspire to resemble Hinch in appearance, character, interior design, chemical overuse etc etc....I still get the old familiar feeling when I see the collar bones, the elbows, the knees fatter than calves....I want to compete, start restricting, have the bones sticking out. So yes, she's an influencer in many ways, I can't see any positives in it. She portrays eating shit and chocolate on a daily basis yet is still stick thin. I don't follow her but from the photos I see on here she adores presenting a distorted view of what she would want followers to see as a positive body image. I will not comment on the pregnancy/bump as I went through that with an eating disorder and it was hell. She is giving out bad vibes to vulnerable people with body and food issues. She's a twat.

• Heart

Fickledipped19

Chatty Member
I can see the comments on that matalan post being turned off shortly, someone’s actually said “i’ll stop shopping here if you get that woman on board” hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
I totally get what everyone is saying about her bump, pregnancy and lies etc. But what would she do at the end of all of this?! Surely there wouldn’t be a baby and she’ll be caught out 😂 Genuine question, what do you think her intention is? I may have missed it in previous threads as got a bit lost with it!
I 💯 believe she’s pregnant, just think that she has her focus on getting the book tour out of the way, concentrating on milking the fans for every last drop, saturating the garden market at the same time and basically trying IG to make maximum money before her “maternity leave “ starts.
My theory on the nursery:/ don’t think she will bother, had the plans been passed without a hitch, they extension would be well under way, they have resigned to accepting that that won’t happen prior to the birth and baby will just be in with them, till planning is through or they will move.
The bump is so small because she has one serious eating disorder. Being catapulted into “stardom” has done this pregnancy no favours. She isn’t organic, so basically for all her very clever persona she’s had no “training” for this.... deep down she is one awkward, troubled, unconfident, self doubting individual with serious mental health who has had her eyes on the prize since this was all orchestrated and it’s become all too much,,,, “bitten off a bit mote than she can chew” I genuinely believe it wasn’t meant to snowball to this level and now she knows the backlash she will get as the real story that is undoubtedly starting to unfold, she is one terrified woman.

• Heart

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
No I’m not Jamie, you can look at my other posts to see I’m a legit user of this forum!

I doubt my colleagues could detect me! I haven’t said where I worked, I haven’t said what company I work for, I haven’t said anything that’s not true.

You can believe what you want but I see a lot of misconceptions on this thread and just wanted to clear them up! I honestly just wanted to shed some light and, yes, maybe I shouldn’t have given my professional background but I’m going on maternity leave for 18 months very soon and don’t know if i’ll Be going back to my job so I’m not sure I care :)

I’m sorry if I raised suspicions, but I’m sad to disappoint that I am not Jamie! 😂

I thought this thread would be a nice place to be but I’ve been ripped apart because I don’t believe she’s bought followers - I’m sorry but Gleam have checks on these things and I doubt this behaviour would slide. It’s essentially fraud and they’re well respected and a scandal like that would ruin their reputation. I know we don’t like Hinch, but you don’t have to accuse her of everything and anything to be a valid critic. You said one thing that you don’t think she’s done and get accused of being her husband 😂
I'm sorry people here are saying negative things to you when you're so enlightening! You've already said you've had troubles in the past in the cleaning instagrammers thread for saying you've discovered a cleaning channel had bots. Sorry, because this is meant to be a safe space to say what you want!

I find your posts really fascinating, and hope you keep posting! 💕 You're literally the most interesting to read here. If you left it will be back to mundane bitchery (myself included)

I've been banned and attacked in Hinch's facebook groups for even suggesting she makes money on her instagram (back in the day, wouldn't dream of mixing with hinchers anymore!) so was good you said that in the last thread, people who attack others for telling the truth is my absolute bug bear. And even if you weren't, which I believe you are, so what people write worse crappy untruths on here in the form of lame jokes so!

Wishing you all the best with the baby! Much love. (And hope you stay)

Btw I've seen people attack people with insider knowledge on Guru Gossip many a time, in fact until they leave / refuse to post, it's a weird phenomenon, like they can't stand it if someone has more knowledge than they have and can't wait to get back to pure speculation, and it really grinds my gears!!

• Heart

Fickledipped19

Chatty Member
If current or ex hinchers want to come here and read the 17 threads then by all means, feel free but if current hinchers want to come here just to tell us they’re hinchers and can’t wait to meet the wonderful lady then they can get fucked 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotinleam

I'm a hincher and so are my friends we all shop in BTs as it known over here in Dublin. Her book signing is sold out. People are already queuing to be the first to catch a glimpse of this wonderful lady
People are queuing?!! Isn’t it tomorrow? I’m sorry but that is beyond sad.. she ‘cleans’ her house, not solved third world hunger. Please have a word with yourself, this isn’t healthy!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
S

SherlockHuns

When you’re riding on your wife’s coat tails and signing autographs. This is tragic. Who on earth is wanting Jamie’s autograph 😂

View attachment 11999
Perhaps he's just handing her a note with 'help me' on it. Not sure what he's doing in the gym (presumably eating in the cafe) but its not working

• Haha
Reactions: 34

DopeyDoris

MH lives about 20 mins away from me, she frequently uses my local shops. I was into all this 'hinching' untill i found this site on the Amazon book reviews last weekend. A few months ago my sister (who's not into her) said very abruptly ' I saw your Mrs Hinch in Home Bargains covered in make-up & looked a right miserable cow filling her basket with cleaning stuff.
At the time i just shrugged and thought she'd got it wrong, but the words stayed in my head because thats not like my sister! Anyway my point being is it all makes sense now to me now.
It's a part she feels she has to play and she doesn't enjoy it. Not a big thing i know but i wanted to share with you all.
Some of the comments on here make me howl with laughter, so funny 😂👍

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Causewaygal

Chatty Member
Overheard in a Belfast bookstore today. One staff member to another staff member pointing at MH’s book “Is this all the copies we have of this ?” Reply “Nah, we’ve got boxes and boxes of that shite” 😂😂😂 I’m guessing sales are slow over here 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

MrsK2019

CB170C9D-410B-4964-9C75-B57CF63E51AD.jpeg

This latest fb post really demonstrates the IQ level of MH fans... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ They are taking cleaning to a whole new level. Enough internet for today 😭

• Wow
  • Haha

Missoula18

Chatty Member
Suggestion for next thread title:

Hinch gets thinner, needs a good dinner. Henry's had a trim, book should go in the bin.

• Haha
  • Heart

coldasice

If a current or ex hincher comes to this forum we should be trying to open a dialogue with them, let them speak and tell them what we know to hopefully change minds.. not make jokes at them and further fuel the fire that we are all just trolls.

• Heart