Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she will be back Monday with some sob story how she had to take time out (even tho we all know she’s been on the gram). She will be so overwhelmed with all the love and support, she’s so lucky to have all her amazing Hinchers then she will crack on with swipe ups, #ads, #gifts and then drop a bomb that she’s got her own homeware line. Oh guuuuuyyyyyzzz something I’ve been working on for a while, a little dream of mine swipe up🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻to order. All her Sheep will be creaming their pound stretcher knickers for it and peace will be restored once again in Greyskull castle.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know about you all, but I am not coping well with the second day in a row of not seeing what Ron is having for lunch!! And I miss his bloody toy baskets 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aww I hope she has a great day considering the circumstances, I agree about the companies gifting to those who just don’t need it,I’d have more respect for a business and be more inclined to buy from them if we seen less influencers being gifted items and more real people being helped!
cant remember who it was but M&S sent a food hamper to a celeb,who hasn’t been struggling throughout this lockdown like others have. Makes no sense to me
I agree with the sentiment but the bottom line is that it’s a business.

The business is already at a loss providing free items. If DFS gave me (a regular person) a free sofa then I have no influence to get others to buy or even visit their website.

Reactions: 3
To all the Hinchers who are reading here because you believe that we Tattle "trolls" have run your Queen into hiding. Please read on...

It takes a special kind of person to sit on Instagram liking new accounts and leaving comments on select pages whilst completely ignoring all the comments of concern being left for them because they left a worrying cryptic message before vanishing, as did their husband. When I say "special" I mean they'd have to be someone who doesn't give a tit about the feelings of others. Someone who claims to suffer from anxiety and worry and is well aware the majority of their followers do too but it makes absolutely no difference to them and they're happy to stay silent and let people stress over whether they're okay or not because at the end of the day, it's all engagement.

That, dear Hinchers, is your Mrs Hinch. Enjoy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
It depends on what actually classes as ‘work’ though doesn’t it. Posting pics of her child in her own garden surely wouldn’t be classed as ‘work’ the dog, eating out of a jug, cooking lunch, washing her shitter down. She’s a domestic assistant but cleaning her own house. Is she classed ‘working’ when she places AD above it? She’s never once tagged in say Charlie Bingham when she’s using the tray of it for lunch, she’s stirring her pan in her gifted swan set but not tagged them, she’s not tagged in whatever shop she
Bought the plate from or where she bought her tomato. She has to pay the management company. I think it’s all very sketchy and possibly accountants know loopholes to how it’s got around. Look at Lorraine Kelly for instance getting a tax bill for being on tv but there was something about her being a theatrical artist and not an itv employee. Hinch isn’t a person she’s an entity, a brand, Mrs hinch. She’s not even Mrs hinch her marriage cert says different! So she’s a director of Mrs hinch limited. She can resign from that directorship at anytime.
And actually I put down she’s a domestic assistant. She isn’t. She is a director of a company that promotes home products or whatever they choose to promote. There was a post a way back of lots of changes to her entity for different uses. She may even be able to claim the government self employment payment for coronavirus. Her business has possibly taken a knock and things in pipeline quite possibly shelved
I want to sound like you when I grow up.
Why am I so inarticulate compared with the rest of you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Bloody cheek! 🖕🏻
I'll have you know my spelling is impeccable! 😬😬 I actually feel like I have to translate a lot of the hincher's posts as they make no grammatical sense and are full of errors. They come across as dumb as rocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sad departure - bloody hell, she’s not dead! If I were her I’d be more worried about my fans than my haters and even my trolls. She has one day off Instagram and it’s the social media equivalent of when Princess Diana died.
You could do a brilliant thread with those lines

Sad departure- bloody hell, she’s not dead.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a bleeping waste of my time.

I think there's something in the pipeline... a book or new partnership or something.

Reactions: 4
To all the Hinchers who are reading here because you believe that we Tattle "trolls" have run your Queen into hiding. Please read on...

It takes a special kind of person to sit on Instagram liking new accounts and leaving comments on select pages whilst completely ignoring all the comments of concern being left for them because they left a worrying cryptic message before vanishing, as did their husband. When I say "special" I mean they'd have to be someone who doesn't give a tit about the feelings of others. Someone who claims to suffer from anxiety and worry and is well aware the majority of their followers do too but it makes absolutely no difference to them and they're happy to stay silent and let people stress over whether they're okay or not because at the end of the day, it's all engagement.

Hinchers,
Remember when she flogged you that empty book of lists so you could all do your ‘Fresh n up’ Fridays together?
its Friday, you’ve got your lists ready but where is she at? She’s on insta leaving comments on her celeb mates photos but hasn’t bothered to reply to any of your messages. Shoulda spent the money on wine girls 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Absolutely this 🙌🏼
And what is the most frightening about the Cult is how they rely so heavily on her to set themselves up for the day. Seriously, how many Hinchers will be in a foul mood now because she’s been MIA for 2 days and their kids will probably getting the brunt of their moods? “What’s for dinner Mum?”
“I told you to duck off and finish the custard creams and while you’re at it feed your brother the malted milk. bleeping stressed here me worrying about my friend Mrs H and you kids bastard mithering” 😠
Frightening!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Lols to the first line. Its all quite scary the level of obsession from some though. She's probably had more engagement in the last 24/48 hours than she has in a few weeks

I wouldn't be surprised if she is permanently single, and not because she chooses to be 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The overuse of the “be kind” hashtag is infuriating! She uses it completely out of context. She has jumped on the tragic suicide of another young lady to fit her narrative. She is the absolute worse kind of person

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.