Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alot of people document every fart on social media, do they all deserve to be millionaires to then? Never knew of anyone who has so much and actually deserves so little! Out there away from their phones there is a thing called real life and there is plenty going to be genuinely concerned, angry or supportive about...a lass choosing not post for little over a day is nowt to get so frantic over. It's ridiculous. Sophie is ridiculous their Hinchers are ridiculous and I for one could not give a shiney Shite wether she ever posts her monotonous day again!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Shes the type of person to wear a white dress to someone else's wedding
When she wished her mum and dad a happy anniversary ... with a picture of her mum and dad on HER wedding day with HER in the middle of them 😂 that killed me

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’s followed a lot of party companies
Sitting back in grey mansion party planning whilst her army are panicking. What a pal.

If she comes back on after all this then it might be one step to far. The hinchers are gonna want some kind of answer/explaination.
She normally comes back on like nothing happened after her stunts, with a tearful thank you but I dunno if she’ll get away with that this time?!

Reactions: 21
I must admit. The silence is killing me now 😂😂 I cant wait to see what she gives as the reason she’s been away...maybe she’s been dropped by a brand and doesn’t know how to cope without raking in all the money. Vestiles-in-a-jar would have to go back to work. Oh the horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s followed a lot of party companies
Sitting back in grey mansion party planning whilst her army are panicking. What a pal.

If she comes back on after all this then it might be one step to far. The hinchers are gonna want some kind of answer/explaination.
She normally comes back on like nothing happened after her stunts, with a tearful thank you but I dunno if she’ll get away with that this time?!
Judging by some of the insta obsessed accounts I think she can do no wrong and they'll be all "oh it's ok hun we all need time away. So glad you're back my best friend." Gag.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
There won’t be any explanation.. she’ll come back probably Sunday with a quote saying some bullshit about starting a fresh new week with a clear head, she needed a little break and Thankyou for supporting me blah blah .. followed by an eBay purchase and a garden kitted out with more furniture and plastic plants

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
• She's a bleep

Hope that helps.

She seemed fine.

She then posted her usual drivel.

Then she posted about being hurt by someone.

Then Vesty McCrazyeyes went a walk with Fattington Bear and posted he’d be toughening her up.

Her sheep went into crisis and started painting everything in the streets grey, screaming MUMMAZZZZ and eating lumpy Thai green curry out a jar.

The end.......Well hopefully.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She seemed fine.

She then posted her usual drivel.

Then she posted about being hurt by someone.

Then Vesty McCrazyeyes went a walk with Fattington Bear and posted he’d be toughening her up.

Her sheep went into crisis and started painting everything in the streets grey, screaming MUMMAZZZZ and eating lumpy Thai green curry out a jar.

The end.......Well hopefully.
We basically said the same thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t understand mental health. Her own sister (one of the two she keeps secret) battles her own mental health, has genuine OCD and has spent time in residential support for it all.
Sophie and her family have done nothing to support her at all. They’ve bullied her, out her down and tried to win her own children over... let’s not forget Freda wanted to BUY the eldest child where she has such an obsession with little boys because she never had one and there was none in the family before Sophie’s sisters.
Sophie has 3 other nieces/nephews who get no mention because she’s scared of upsetting the dragon that is freda.
Helps mental health? It’s the funniest thing that’s the biggest loads of bollocks ever! Her own sister suffers and gets made to feel worse.
I could go on and on and on but I won’t.
Hopefully ‘him hers’ take these couple of days off their phones and stepping back into actual life without being told what to do or buy by a SALESWOMAN who couldn’t give a duck about those closest to her let alone people she doesn’t know!
tit! 👀 I had no idea! Blimey....what a fucked up family they REALLY are! :mad:

• Wow
Reactions: 11
1 thing I’ve been pondering this morning. Hinchy ‘works’ for p&g and gleam etc. She is their client, their sales person. They pay her to advertise their products. Now I may be wrong but if I decided to just not turn up for work because someone I didn’t know on the gram had called my dog fat or said they didn’t like my wardrobe. I’d be sacked 😂. This is a issue I have with her blurred lines. Her business page is a personal 1 too. So any private issues she has, have leaked into her job. Yes, it is her job barmy army. You pay her wages along with big companies. Who send her thousands of pounds of free tit in return for an advert. Which she also gets paid for. Therefore she’s not doing her job. And should be fired 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Her meek follows are pouring in to her comment

“Where are you”
“Are you okay”
“Get some rest”
“We miss you”
“We need you”
“Ohh the nasty tattlers”
“Sign this petition to remove the tattle site”
“The bullies”

Blah blah bleeping-blah

*vomits in mouth*

Either zoph or vesty have removed my comment on her most recent grid post from last night - comment starting she should use her platform to shed more light regarding George Floyd.

Reactions: 11
Sorry... just new to tattle... who the f**k is onslow?
Onslow, Vestlife, Vesticles, Vestinator, Kanye Vest, Vest Side Story, Vestiboob, George Vest, Vest dressed award goes to...

Basically, anything to do with a vest is Jamie. He is living his Vest life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Well, beautiful Tattlers, today is my birthday and what a gift! Total black out 😁😁😁the only downside is I can't lol at Prawny Hinch, but you can't have it all! 🤷‍♀️I'm off to enjoy the beautiful weather and my gifted grazing table...... Gifted balloon arch.... And doughnuts (that's how you spell it, Stacey!) stuck to a cardboard box...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Onslow, Vestlife, Vesticles, Vestinator, Kanye Vest, Vest Side Story, Vestiboob, George Vest, Vest dressed award goes to...

Basically, anything to do with a vest is Jamie. He is living his Vest life.
Your picture!!!! Oh my god your picture 😂😂😂😂 I LOVE IT

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.