Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what if shes pregnant and this is all part of coming back with a BIG announcement
is it just me that doesn’t think getting pregnant for a second time is that big of a deal to people outside of family? With first baby I totally get why it would be big news, same with multiples. But she only just had Ronnie and there are only so many tuna biscuits the 25,000 genuine followers that aren’t bought from an Indian like farm or tattlers backup accounts can look at.

not to mention that there is no way she would cope with 2 under 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone checked the patio? Sure vestilfe was carrying a spade on that dog walk ;) (disclaimer- maybe a bit of night time gardening? )

• Haha
Reactions: 5
what if shes pregnant and this is all part of coming back with a BIG announcement
I thought she was because she was covering the belly in photos putting her knees into her tops. Then again maybe I was only seeing what I wanted too. Watching to many Detective programmes 😳🤣🤣
DCI Doycott ❤🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I'm surprised the Cult hasn't drafted in Take that to serenade her at her front door

😎🎵 I guess now it's time for you to give up
I feel it's time
Got a picture of your minky beside me
Got your pissy stick heart inspiration on my wall
Oh yeah🎵
Youve got a fist of pure anger over the Tattler's
Got a head of shattered pound signs
Gotta leave it, gotta leave it all behind now
Whatever you said, whatever you did
You meant it BUT
We just want you back for good
🎵🎵(Want you back, want you back, want you back for good)
Whenever your wrong
Just tell the hinch army song and we will sing You a song
You'll be right and understood ( even when yr wrong )
(Want you back, want you back, want you back for good)
We want you back for good🎵🎵

Unaware but underlined
We figured out the BBQ story (no no)
It wasn't good (no no)
But in a corner of our mind's we knew u was guilty out the Zoflora fumes frazzled our brains & all the while
You celebrated glory
But that was not to be
In the twist of separation
You excelled at being narky 🎵

You fucked of Instagram without a goodbye your books in the bargain bucket in B&M I bet you could cry. 🎵🎵
😂😂😂😂😂 This has literally made my weekend!! Massive well done on that 👏👏👏👏🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m so behind ffs but the gut feeling suggests it’s a newer associate? or she’s found the neighbour that shopped her bbq.

Can the nosey neighbour please step forward and fill us in with all the goss. Oh and her cousin or whosever she was pretending to be messaging a tattler...if she had such a great relationship with her neighbours why does she clap out the back or hide round a corner on thursdays I love being out the front with my neighbours clapping and having a gossip after not seeing anyone

Although a tiny part of me thinks this is all one big publicity stunt waiting for June to be like Guyyyzzzzzzz now shops are opening I can announce my home range go buy it you twatty sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's been on this morning - she's followed someone else. So she's dicking around behind the scenes.

Definite pr stunt here.
It goes in order from the most recent account she’s followed .. she has started following a party planner company who deliver balloons etc in the last 24 hours, no doubt she’s been spending her time organising Ronnies gifted birthday Bash, she can do what she wants but it clearly shows that she isn’t bothered one bit about her worried customers

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
the thread has been deleted. 🙈 if you find them can you share them 😂
I can still see it! Thread 151 go down and get to page 13.

You can hear Hunch lying saying she has not been out for weeks, when she clearly had. There’s a transcript on this thread page 4 from @mammaof3 Hope this helps guyzzzz

Reactions: 2
Guysss I figured out why Soph's disappeared. She had "bake a cake" left on her Grinch list and the baking anxiety is just too much guys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It goes in order from the most recent account she’s followed .. she has started following a party planner company who deliver balloons etc in the last 24 hours, no doubt she’s been spending her time organising Ronnies gifted birthday Bash, she can do what she wants but it clearly shows that she isn’t bothered one bit about her worried customers
I bet she’s already been approached by the party planner company to say they would love to help plan a big 1st birthday bash for Ronnie and that’s why she’s started following them. Funny how she always seems to fish out the DM’s of companies wanting to work with her or send her free stuff!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion:

Mrs Hinch #168: The Hinchers have been ghosted by their beloved dictator, wake up guysss she’s an emotional manipulator.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I have just returned to worl, my baby will be 1 next week. Being on mat leave was hard, specially as my family are not around, I have been on my own. I just thought I hope she has taken the minimum mat leave and she has not been bleeding the government with the little mat leave we get paid on the side of her "work"....
Also dear Zoph, try and WFH a real job, with your one year old, then I feel relatable tonyou

Reactions: 10
I have just returned to worl, my baby will be 1 next week. Being on mat leave was hard, specially as my family are not around, I have been on my own. I just thought I hope she has taken the minimum mat leave and she has not been bleeding the government with the little mat leave we get paid on the side of her "work"....
Also dear Zoph, try and WFH a real job, with your one year old, then I feel relatable tonyou
I’m sorry I don’t agree with that comment, she is entitled to whatever leave benefit etc etc she’s paid her taxes, I know child benefit she may not get wasn’t that capped at x amount of money? She may not need it, I know that, but I don’t see why she shouldn’t claim it if entitled

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.