Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GENUINE question (please try to be objective). Her fans always say how much she does to ‘help’ people. I honestly fail to see a single thing that’s of any help to anyone? What am I missing? Help is like cutting a Neighbour’s lawn, or doing some shopping for them because you’re going anyway. Maybe help with a baby in the family by playing with it while its mum has a shower. Leaving a casserole on the doorstep of a friend who’s too busy to cook. Sitting down with a child to do their homework is ‘help’. What the AF does Hinch do to help anyone. NB Pining her toilet is not helpful and nor is cooking some disgusting slop for Duronron’s lunch.
I agree with you. One of the things that grates on me is when she actually says ‘hope this helps guyyyyzzz’.

The only thing I see he being helpful with is advising people where to spend their money.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn’t understand mental health. Her own sister (one of the two she keeps secret) battles her own mental health, has genuine OCD and has spent time in residential support for it all.
Sophie and her family have done nothing to support her at all. They’ve bullied her, out her down and tried to win her own children over... let’s not forget Freda wanted to BUY the eldest child where she has such an obsession with little boys because she never had one and there was none in the family before Sophie’s sisters.
Sophie has 3 other nieces/nephews who get no mention because she’s scared of upsetting the dragon that is freda.
Helps mental health? It’s the funniest thing that’s the biggest loads of bollocks ever! Her own sister suffers and gets made to feel worse.
I could go on and on and on but I won’t.
Hopefully ‘him hers’ take these couple of days off their phones and stepping back into actual life without being told what to do or buy by a SALESWOMAN who couldn’t give a duck about those closest to her let alone people she doesn’t know!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
I personally think that someone in her inner circle, (so someone who actually knows her) was planning on selling some kind of story regarding her surgery or how she looked previously?! Hence why she got in First with the weird merging face post and the sympathy post?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't cope with all the posts on fb and twitter anymore. It's embarrassing that grown arse adults are crying over a stranger because she hasn't posted in over 24 hours. I couldn't imagine being that obsessed with someone that I can't function because they've not put up a story of themselves cleaning.
But she has posted suff on social media she just hasn’t posted to update them 😂😂 I bets she’s been posting on her Facebook page too as her barmy army aren’t friends with her so they don’t know

Reactions: 7
I find it odd when I read a comment of FB about the grown women with children on here “bullying” Hinch when I’ve seen plenty of grown women of the Hinch Army being vile vile bullies, the worst example of bullying on Instagram, Facebook.

I also find it highly amusing that these grown women are so devastated their master hasn’t made an appearance. It’s all odd if you ask me? It is a cult. A weird messed up cult and people are being brainwashed and that is scary.

Reactions: 23
GENUINE question (please try to be objective). Her fans always say how much she does to ‘help’ people. I honestly fail to see a single thing that’s of any help to anyone? What am I missing? Help is like cutting a Neighbour’s lawn, or doing some shopping for them because you’re going anyway. Maybe help with a baby in the family by playing with it while its mum has a shower. Leaving a casserole on the doorstep of a friend who’s too busy to cook. Sitting down with a child to do their homework is ‘help’. What the AF does Hinch do to help anyone. NB Pining her toilet is not helpful and nor is cooking some disgusting slop for Duronron’s lunch.
I've seen several comments that she has 'helped' by giving them cleaning tips and showing them ways to organise so you're not too overwhelmed by doing everything all at once.

This is fair enough but this was early Hinch...since then she has done nothing but show off her #gifted items and encourage people to go out and buy them!

If she secretly does any charity work, volunteering or help in her community I would be very happy..but very VERY surprised!

WHOT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
1) Where are these vile posts about Ronnie? The general consensous is he's a gorgeous little boy, Hinch didn't seem to engage with him much until recently, but he now seems much happier and we're getting to see him shriek and throw food around a bit which is great. The nicknames come from the fact she apparently can't speak and puts an S or a Z on the end of everything. They are what normal folk would call BANTER.

2) "jealousy reeks from every single one of them" - nope love, you're wrong there. I don't have a jealous bone in my body. I've never cared what other people have. I'm happy with my lot. Also you couldn't pay me enough to be under so much pressure and scrutiny on Instagram.

3) She didn't go looking for fame? But she set up three accounts, went with the one that took off and went to Gleam herself to get signed... 🤔

4) I think the police have more important things to do than shut down a gossip forum. I sincerely hope people are not reporting tattle to the police and wasting their precious time.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She will appear soon for Lardsnomez birthday. We can’t let his 5th pass without a big hoo haa can we?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So here’s the thing. When I first came across Hinch i didn’t really pay much attention. I’d watch the stories but never learned anything from them, I’m 44 ffs. I’m not an idiot and I could see through it all because the woman is a salesperson and works for big companies.

Now I don’t care about the real reason she’s took time off, however I absolutely find it unacceptable that anyone would exploit their followers to such an extent that they go into a meltdown when said Influencer posts an ambiguous message about feelings being hurt and anxiety etc etc etc. One of the followers comments was “I can’t stop thinking about hinch today I hope she’s ok”. What are the chances that this person even knows hinch? She has shared this information with these people. She didn’t have to, and it’s clearly affected them to the point that they’re worried and concerned about her when they have their own worries. That’s fucked up. This is where I struggle with these influencers. They are abusing their followers and despite how you feel about followers it’s unacceptable to do this.

If I made a fortune on Instagram selling items to people who worship me I wouldn’t give a duck about comments on gossip sites. I wouldn’t even look at them Why would I? I have 3million followers, and if only 3000 buy whatever I peddle them it’s a win win for me. But I suppose sympathy garners support doesn’t it ?

You can’t have it both ways. Her lashing out on Instagram will always inadvertently affect her own followers more than her intended target, the so called trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How funny! For a group always advocating ‘be kind’ 😂 So they can be utter cunts to each other slagging off each others kids but if someone calls Sophie's dog fat they are utter psychopaths and the reason people kill themselves 🤦🏽‍♀️ Okaaaaaay!
There will be no fans left if soon if she doesn’t get back on the gram. Turning on each other, don’t know how to live without the daily sink wank, food slop and zoflora updates 😂. If I was her I would be so scared of the majority of the fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her Hinch army are going to be rocking back and forth in a corner today. Still nothing from their mighty leader. How will they cope? What will they do? May I suggest spending time with family, enjoy this lovely weather.

• Haha
I've seen several comments that she has 'helped' by giving them cleaning tips and showing them ways to organise so you're not too overwhelmed by doing everything all at once.

This is fair enough but this was early Hinch...since then she has done nothing but show off her #gifted items and encourage people to go out and buy them!

If she secretly does any charity work, volunteering or help in her community I would be very happy..but very VERY surprised!
exactly, there are other massive cleaning accounts Out there That also do these things and 99% probably gave hinch the ideaS she uses in the first place so I’m failing To see why she is so special??
I got the appeal at the very beginning of her account, moving into our own home things were helpful that she showed... Then there we are working off our fuxking arses to build
Our own home and she’s being sent tit left right and centre, gifted furniture, home accessories, literally building a house for free around her, then came Christmas table gate and I was absolutely done.
I just don’t get why these women’s think she’s gods gift, woman could shoot the pope and still be seen as god in their eyes!

Reactions: 4
I just watched SS story this morning, just a note but her and Hinchy literally do the same kind of stories, same style, it’s like they’re morphing. Not being a ‘troll’ as such but I don’t understand where the individuality is??

Reactions: 8
She’s only disappeared because it’s Fat Mutt Slims birthday and they’ll have had to hire a crane to get his front legs up onto a box so he can do one of his usual cowboy photo ops.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.