Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg I literally just made an account on this to comment if anyone else was upset by this too! Went over on her page to see if she posted about it yesterday and I see is a self absorbed rant about something that adds no value to anything! She does not care about a single person except herself and will never use her platform for good. Cannot believe I used to stan her and purchased a list book from her which my dog can have from tomorrow. I don’t know if anyone else can relate to this too, but it really annoys me how she doesn’t wish her followers happy Passover/Diwali/ramadan/Hanukkah too. It will take one second and can help you connect with a whole group who feels isolated, but I guess being educated on different cultures isn’t her “brand”. SO done with her and I totally understand you all now, you are not trolls like she paints u to be! RIP George Floyd.
Yep I should imagine her target customer (because she is a business) is a white, female, mum age 25 - 35 with low income. To be even more specific she probably targets those who are at home on benefits with their own cleaning accounts dreaming of Hinch-style fame and fortune. So they may only have a bit of cash left for the month but will still blow it all on zophlora as it's their ticket to instagram stardom, an investment in their business if you like.

Her 'hinchers' are probably the most narrow minded members of society. Full of unconcious bias and unwilling to change. I feel cruel saying that but it's true. In fact I prefer hinch to her hinchers! I have shed a tear for George Floyd - the photos are shocking. I think if sophie mentioned him her hinchers wouldn't be interested or would just say 'beautiful soph always thinking of others' or some tit like that.

Dont feel bad about the book of lists a lot of us here will have bought something at some point because of her. For me it was makeup brushes and a shark 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Right then it’s 07:14 what’s the hinch forecast for today. Another day AWOL ? She must be going mad not posting her tit lol

Reactions: 7
Yep I should imagine her target customer (because she is a business) is a white, female, mum age 25 - 35 with low income. To be even more specific she probably targets those who are at home on benefits with their own cleaning accounts dreaming of Hinch-style fame and fortune. So they may only have a bit of cash left for the month but will still blow it all on zophlora as it's their ticket to instagram stardom, an investment in their business if you like.

Her 'hinchers' are probably the most narrow minded members of society. Full of unconcious bias and unwilling to change. I feel cruel saying that but it's true. In fact I prefer hinch to her hinchers! I have shed a tear for George Floyd - the photos are shocking. I think if sophie mentioned him her hinchers wouldn't be interested or would just say 'beautiful soph always thinking of others' or some tit like that.

Dont feel bad about the book of lists a lot of us here will have bought something at some point because of her. For me it was makeup brushes and a shark 😭😭
You’re 100% right, I feel the exact same! I’ve seen many influencers willingly lose brand deals and followers for speaking about what’s right and their beliefs but that requires self respect and integrity so we definitely will never see it from her! Hope you all have an amazing day, maybe we’ll find out what pathetic drama she’s curated today - Stacey just posted so I’m sure she’ll be back before there’s too much attention given to someone that’s not her.

Reactions: 17
she isn't a physically or mentally strong enough person to stay off the gram another day....she needs her minions and swipe up’s to feel complete(vestlife and handsomz manz aren't enough) , i say she will be back on today.

Reactions: 9
I’m a lurker, I nipped on yesterday but, I honestly can not get my head around the way people are going on on Facebook groups about her?!! Why are they behaving that way about her? It’s scary how much influence she has on these people. I’m trying to find the word but I can’t. It reminds me of terrorism recruitment but minky and tat recruitment.

Reactions: 18
I have so much to do today but I just feel like I can't take my eyes off this thread for 1 min haha x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How long before we get a helpline set up if she carries on deserting her precious army? 😂
😂😂😂😂 My husband can set up that phone line, he did the one for the NHS volunteers in our area. "0800-get-a-grip-youre-just-£-to-her"

Are we thinking she'll be back today like nothings happened? Or drag it out a bit longer to really rile up the sheep? Love how we're getting the blame, when it clearly insinuated it was someone she knew personally. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂😂 My husband can set up that phone line, he did the one for the NHS volunteers in our area. "0800-get-a-grip-youre-just-£-to-her"

Are we thinking she'll be back today like nothings happened? Or drag it out a bit longer to really rile up the sheep? Love how we're getting the blame, when it clearly insinuated it was someone she knew personally. 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
Good question, possibly back today I think. She can’t stay away that long but I bet she’s loving the attention of not being around

Reactions: 6
omg I literally just made an account on this to comment if anyone else was upset by this too! Went over on her page to see if she posted about it yesterday and I see is a self absorbed rant about something that adds no value to anything! She does not care about a single person except herself and will never use her platform for good. Cannot believe I used to stan her and purchased a list book from her which my dog can have from tomorrow. I don’t know if anyone else can relate to this too, but it really annoys me how she doesn’t wish her followers happy Passover/Diwali/ramadan/Hanukkah too. It will take one second and can help you connect with a whole group who feels isolated, but I guess being educated on different cultures isn’t her “brand”. SO done with her and I totally understand you all now, you are not trolls like she paints u to be! RIP George Floyd.
yes! This bothers me! It’s very simple just to wish ppl Xyz & shows some aspect of giving a tit!
I can’t forgive the George Floyd silence. All she had to do is post one of the many posts already floating on social media. Show some heart!

Reactions: 13
Right then it’s 07:14 what’s the hinch forecast for today. Another day AWOL ? She must be going mad not posting her tit lol
I reckon she will be awol until Sunday night/ Monday morning

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.