Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what bothers me so much about these Instagram influencers. This woman had saved up to buy one of these bloody mops which hinch is promoting when she clearly doesn’t have the money. This is the issue, not tattle, sales women disguised as ‘just one of us’
Poor woman, she’s going to have to keep spending money now to buy the refills and batteries instead of paying the same amount for an electric steam floor cleaner with washable pads on the bottom that uses hot water/steam, so obviously cleans better and easier than a stick with a wet wipe on the end of it. The things Sophie promotes and hinchers go out to by are more for decorational use rather then their functionality.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
It’s quite funny to see all the Hinchers going batshit crazy on Facebook - ‘it’s that tattle website’, ‘omg #bekind, they’re such arseholes’, ‘I hope Sophie doesn’t see it, let’s sign the petition to get tattle shut down’ blah blah blah.

It’s like those morons who blame immigrants ‘coming over here and stealing our jobs’ when it has duck all to do with anything! 😂

But if they took the time to read her story, and actually read what she’s written, it’s clear that the issue lies closer to home. Someone blatantly fucked her over and she’s been blindsided by it, even going against her gut.

I don’t want to go sleep tonight...have that feeling it might kick off!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Out of interest are we all ex “fans” for want of a better word. I was. I loved her story’s etc when it was more normal. Just a cheap note pad and pen and she used a normal voice. Jamie worked and she was a laugh. Then as time went on I started noticing patterns in the things she said. When Jamie called people shoppers alarm bells started ringing but it was the beginning of the constant gifting of things to her. Things just didn’t add up. I suppose the selfishness of her never doing give aways etc. Then I came here and sadly found the truth. I certainly don’t hate hinch. If she came out and was honest to all her followers about how rich she actually is and how much she earns per post then I would say “fair enough”. It’s the lies that get to me.
She is a cartoon version of her former self which is so sad. The old Sophie from the beginning has completely disappeared

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Guessing this sheep either doesn't know or chooses To ignore the way hinch was vile towards Tulisa - now thats real trolling/ bullying! I will never forget or forgive hinch for that considering the way she Cries trolls at everything, she is a troll herself for that comment against Tulisa

I'll post that seeing we are getting an enormous amount of new people - either they have seen the light or are here to get information for their leader

From Soph who doesn't like to bully people

Tulisa.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So when do we think she’ll be back? Tomorrow morning with a ‘ guyzzzzz I had a lovely day off with my handsomezzz blah blah blah ? ‘ I would love her to be away for 48 hours, her stalkers would go mental but can’t see that happening myself. 24 and it’ll back to business. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the problem with social media. Normal people become mega famous and they don’t know how to handle it. They want the money and the adoring fans but to still live a normal life and not be criticised. Sadly the environment it’s built on and they live inside doesn’t allow that. You become a singer or an actress you expect criticism, bad press, crazy fans, extreme haters. Influencers are in no way prepared for everything that comes with exposing every part of their life online yet still want the best of both worlds. It’s never going to work. Old friends might still sell you down the river. Except you don’t have a hit album or blockbuster movie to fall back on. You don’t have talent to fall back on. You’re rich and the only way to stay rich is expose yourself more, in turn increasing people’s chance to hurt you. I don’t think she’s built for the life she built herself and truly believe she does regret it.
100% agree with this

Reactions: 4
I also don’t get why Jamie went out. If Soph was upset, why didn’t he stay with her? Unless they had an argument.
Exactly...if she’s really that hurt by whatever crappy comments she’s heard and she’s that low down just now then why the duck walk the dog...surely that’ll be the very last thing to do he should be with her and also on a normal sophie living day he never takes the dog out for a walk at that time because she always says Ronnie is asleep so just me , Jamie and henry Or her disgusting Doritos night so Either they’ve had an argument over something which he doesn’t agree on or his just going for some air away from the psycho 😂👌🏻

Reactions: 9
Woah came off of tattle for a bit. Last thread I had read was #145. Actually cannot wait to settle in and catch up 😬

Reactions: 4
Thing is these silly witches on Faceache sitting there calling Tattle disgusting, vile, trolls, bullies etc etc are only seeing what Hinch has told them to see. they are only saying the words she has put in their mouths like when she outs her ‘trolls’ on insta and her army blow up their inboxes threatening all sorts. They aren’t allowed to see that we are just basically taking the piss and having a laugh! we aren’t trolls at all. Yes there are some people that posts things that shouldn’t be said about Ronnie but they are called out for it. Who calls out Hinch’s sheep when they are threatening people online?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Out of interest are we all ex “fans” for want of a better word. I was. I loved her story’s etc when it was more normal. Just a cheap note pad and pen and she used a normal voice. Jamie worked and she was a laugh. Then as time went on I started noticing patterns in the things she said. When Jamie called people shoppers alarm bells started ringing but it was the beginning of the constant gifting of things to her. Things just didn’t add up. I suppose the selfishness of her never doing give aways etc. Then I came here and sadly found the truth. I certainly don’t hate hinch. If she came out and was honest to all her followers about how rich she actually is and how much she earns per post then I would say “fair enough”. It’s the lies that get to me.
She is a cartoon version of her former self which is so sad. The old Sophie from the beginning has completely disappeared
Completely agree. It's the lies and hypocrisy I can't stand. We weren't all born yesterday!

On that note I'm signing off for today and hoping it doesn't kick off overnight 🙊 thoroughly pissed off husband next to me as I've woken him up laughing. The candle in the wind for Hinch had me in tears, I tried reading it out to him, but he just doesn't get it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saw today that Home bargains are selling her hinch book list thing as a special buy for £4.99! Maybe that's her big meltdown -knowing shes already in the bargain bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.