Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was being sarcastic. I messaged to politely ask my full name and picture is removed. I joined that Facebook group today for a laugh. You’ll see I’ve commented on hinch for a long time
That's not fair. Full names and profile pictures should not be displayed regardless of whether they are a troll or a hincher.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
7563BD71-F054-4B35-9248-F0AEA91640D5.jpeg

Still online liking Zoe Suggs photo.
Attention seeker staying quiet for all to send messages worrying about her stupid woman

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
This is what bothers me so much about these Instagram influencers. This woman had saved up to buy one of these bloody mops which hinch is promoting when she clearly doesn’t have the money. This is the issue, not tattle, sales women disguised as ‘just one of us’

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Dummy has come right out of the pram hasn’t it 🤣 Vestlife giving it the “I’ll toughen her up” speech! Oh duck off mate she twats you with your own flip flops for fucks sake 🙄 Trace been listening from the loft with a glass to her ear that she found in the box labelled ‘Christmasmanz’. Ma Barker under the stairs too scared to come out but she’s dying for a tit as Soph fed them all her famous curdled cream with a hint of pasta dish 😷 “I’m dying for a tit Pa Barker but I’m too scared I’ll pebble dash the lav and completely send her over the edge...”
“Just pine as your pushing luv it’s all you can do”
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
You tattle bastards are on fire today. I can’t keep up. It is very sad though to see all those women go into a frenzy coz their queen has taken a day off and didn’t even have the decency to tell them. They want to call us sad and tell us to get a life but I’ve had a great day with my kids in the sun where they have probably been refreshing their Instagram feed all day just hoping that soph has put up just one story to let them know where she is. Any Hinchers lurking on this page this is proof that Sophie is not your friend. She doesn’t owe you any explanation of where she is and what has upset her. You have wasted a day you will never get back worrying about her. If she is upset I can guarantee her real friends and family are comforting her. She’s known about tattle for a very long time and is probably here lurking too so I can guarantee we are not the reason for her radio silence. Hopefully she’ll take the whole week off and that may be enough to break the curse that she has you all under. All the vest

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ring Ring ( Telephone )
Jaymeee: Freda it's me get over here Your Dawta is on the Turn AGAIN

Ma Barker : Watcha mean Jaymee ? Listen boy I'm up to me eyes in it. I'm making coleslaw for the Birthday Barbie tomorrow

Jaymeee: She's only gone & Doused herself in Zoflora Again. She's on the floor rocking by the kitchen Drive Through

Freda : Don't Effing worry bout the zoflora she's a garage load a bottle won't make a difference.

Jaymee: She's chatting gibberish she's getting Laaaudda Freda. I dunno what to do

Freda: I'm on me way I tell ya what buy her a few fousand followers keep her sweet .

Jaymee: Thanks Freda all the vest sorry I mean best . Can I go on the Willy hill app I need to de-stress.

Freda : duck off Jaymeee & gerra job or I will set Big Alan on ya .
I've just woken up the sleeping husband snorting laughing at this 😂😂😂😂 I tried to laugh quietly, but I couldn't help myself!

Reactions: 5
Dummy has come right out of the pram hasn’t it 🤣 Vestlife giving it the “I’ll toughen her up” speech! Oh duck off mate she twats you with your own flip flops for fucks sake 🙄 Trace been listening from the loft with a glass to her ear that she found in the box labelled ‘Christmasmanz’. Ma Barker under the stairs too scared to come out but she’s dying for a tit as Soph fed them all her famous curdled cream with a hint of pasta dish 😷 “I’m dying for a tit Pa Barker but I’m too scared I’ll pebble dash the lav and completely send her over the edge...”
🤣
Oh duck, those last two lines are Hinch Comedy Gold, I'm dying here! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’ve really gotta love how her sheep are commenting on a MRS HINCH Facebook group about Tattle and that they hope she never finds it. Well she will now you’ve commented about it a thousand times on a Facebook group she regularly visits. You bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
🤣
Creasing up 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That cheeky witch underneath! Saying we are pure evil! I actually think some of you lot are the nicest cunts going. Many days in lockdown I’ve felt a bit blue and everyone on here has cheered me up. Also if they bothered to look they’d actually see how supportive we are of each other. I’d much rather be a tattle “troll” than a Hinch Zombie! ATV
I agree, these threads have got me through lockdown! It's been a right roller coaster, but I know I can come on here and have a laugh with like-minded folk.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh some Hincher from Mrs Hinch Made Me
Do It wants to post the reply below, I actually want to say yes I would say it to her plastic face and no not small mind, but you need to give you head a wobble......
I'd say it to her face 100% 👋🙂 As if people would be scared of her? 😭😂

Reactions: 7
Praying she never found out about the group? Bloody hell Hinch ain’t thick, she’s mentioned tattle before - she is fully aware of it.

They are all reading here now (hi sheep!) .. and blaming the dramatic exit on us.
In tears over someone you don’t know 🤨

p.s whats this Facebook group, fancy a laugh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Praying she never found out about the group? Bloody hell Hinch ain’t thick, she’s mentioned tattle before - she is fully aware of it.

They are all reading here now (hi sheep!) .. and blaming the dramatic exit on us.
It would probably be their kids bullying our kids as Hinchers are the biggest bullies out there. They love to scream #bekind but as soon as someone says they don’t like grey or they don’t like hinch’s new kitchen then we are all a bunch of jealous bastards who should burn in hell.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.