Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L00kform3

VIP Member
I think when her Hinchers spy on this thread they only read what they want to read. They see Henry being called fat and concentrate on the word ‘fat’. They don’t see the thousands of comments before being concerned he needs to genuinely lose weight because he is 100% overweight. Hinch herself has said this before (Christmas weight my arse).

They see someone saying Ronnie could become obese because his food portions are ridiculously big. They concentrate on the word ‘obese’ and start shouting about how could all us trolls call a harmless baby obese. Once again, totally missing the thousands of comments of concern and more often than not how we say he’s actually a cute kid.

Let’s get one thing straight I was certainly not a ‘hincher’ but I did really buy in to her and watched all of her stories. I used to come on here regularly because I was really really interested in why other people didn’t see her how I did. I thought she was amazing and I really was that person who hated when she was sad or disappeared for a day. So I can imagine her loyal army are going insane.

Anyway, I guess I’m trying to say that even if her loyal hinchers come on here to read things and atm think ‘jealous bastard trolls they're the worst’ they will eventually see the light!! I did!!! I think the reason I kept coming back to these threads was because genuinely deep down I agreed with you all. I was just too scared to ever speak to a friend, family member or do a public post about it because her hinchers are fucking damn crazy and I’d of been burnt at the stake whilst they all chanted ‘#bekind’

It’s like she’s this saint, she has honestly made a cult of followers where nobody can say anything bad about her or they all lose their shit. How dare somebody have a difference in opinion to them, how dare somebody not adore their leader Sophie. It’s very very weird. It creeps me out a little and I think she should be scared herself.

The moral of my post is that her disappearing act and her fans posting saying it’s because of Tattle is actually doing her more harm than good. More and more will join, more and more will realise they’ve been brainwashed and more and more will see the light.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Snarkysnarky

Out of interest are we all ex “fans” for want of a better word. I was. I loved her story’s etc when it was more normal. Just a cheap note pad and pen and she used a normal voice. Jamie worked and she was a laugh. Then as time went on I started noticing patterns in the things she said. When Jamie called people shoppers alarm bells started ringing but it was the beginning of the constant gifting of things to her. Things just didn’t add up. I suppose the selfishness of her never doing give aways etc. Then I came here and sadly found the truth. I certainly don’t hate hinch. If she came out and was honest to all her followers about how rich she actually is and how much she earns per post then I would say “fair enough”. It’s the lies that get to me.
She is a cartoon version of her former self which is so sad. The old Sophie from the beginning has completely disappeared
I was a fan of hers too at the start. I liked how normal she was and I even enjoyed her ditziness too as she was sometimes genuinely funny. I bought a lot of cleaning products on her recommendation.I bought minkys and mops. I have about 6 bottles on zophlora under my sink that I don’t use because I fucking hate the stuff!! But I continued to buy it because she did.

I started to change my opinion when the renovations started. EVERYTHING was gifted. She was actively encouraging her followers to spend money on carpets etc that were mega expensive. My husband works for carpet right and he told me that the carpets she got FOR FREE from them sold out nationwide the next day and we’re out of stock for months.That opened my eyes to the actual influence she has over people. Potentially getting themselves into debt to have a house like hers when she only had the things she has because companies gave them to her.

She rattles on about mental health but only when she finds herself being questioned for things that she does. Then she starts with the pity party of wanting to go back to the start. If it was affecting her that badly then she has a responsibility to herself and her child to ensure she is taking care of herself. But she knows she can’t escape what she has made for herself. She could have turned down the tv and radio interviews but she chose this ‘fame’ that she has.
Mega long post but I’m so glad I found tattle. People here know the truth and aren’t afraid to call it out. You’re all fantastic people and make me laugh every day. Thanks tattle bastards! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 46

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Hinch went silent after posting her cryptic crap but soon returned with a beggy mind map.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jacky2020

I was a massive hinch fan.but since the other night after melt down, had to admit she a selfish attention seeking bitch #sorrynotsorry

• Heart
  • Wow
Long time lurker but got fed up of not being able to open attachments without an account and now the temptation is too much! Had to share.... for my hen do my family asked my husband some mr and mrs questions, question was which celebrity would I most like to be and he sarcastically had written Mrs hinch. Cue me still a year later explaining to my family that I absolutely do not want to be Mrs hinch. I’ll never live that down the twat 😂

• Haha

Shazzyshizzle

Chatty Member
I would love to know how many of the hinch army came here today, read the threads and are now converted to one of us 😄

Welcome to the dark side you'll love it here!

#BurnYourMinky

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Ex Didn’t Mind Hinch too much-er here and I’ve truly found my people on Tattle.

I was intrigued by her account when I first found it. She has a very similar style new build to me, same Bathroom tiles, same shower and sink etc but very quickly I realised what a bellend she is. My husband bought me her book because he thought I liked her and he got told to take it back ASAP.

My biggest Grinch Grumble is the amount of fucking water she WASTES. She’ll run a tap on full fucking blast whilst she twiddles a barely used knife under it for the gram. So irresponsible!

As for the ‘I’ve not had plastic surgery’ bullshit. We’ve got eyes Zoph-bore-ah haven’t we? New nose, lip fillers, eye fillers (her eyes on older pictures were crinkly as hell), chin contouring, boob job and probably had some lipo and an arm tuck.

Bore off Mr and Mrs Heathcliff from Smothering Heights.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I followed Caroline Hirons' insta and she has been speaking up about the importance of vaccination, one of Hinch's sheep posted 'Think I need to state that if people want to vaccine their kids then that's fine same as if we don't want to vaccine our kids thats also fine'

Click on her profile - full of Zaflora / Hinch list / Pink stuff - Right, I really hope she doesn't feed bath her kids in zaflora. this shows how stupid and dumb is her followers
I hate this argument. It’s not breast v formula, it’s not meat v veggie, it’s not traditional school v homeschooling. If you don’t vaccinate your kids you’re a fucking selfish idiot and I said what I said, I will die on that hill.

• Heart

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Sorry... just new to tattle... who the f**k is onslow?
Onslow, Vestlife, Vesticles, Vestinator, Kanye Vest, Vest Side Story, Vestiboob, George Vest, Vest dressed award goes to...

Basically, anything to do with a vest is Jamie. He is living his Vest life.

• Haha
  • Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Can someone please update me as to what has happened? I haven't looked at her stories for about a fortnite as she just bores me so much. Need to catch up on this and the last thread 😩 Where has she gone?
That’s the funny thing. Literally nothing has happened 😂 she manages to make drama from nothing. She posted some bullshit cryptic message about someone taking advantage of her. Then Onslow took the dog for a night time walk ( yes the dog actually went out! I mean proper OUT OUT!! ) then she went missing for 36hrs, but still managed to like shit and comment on other people’s pages about herself. Meanwhile the Hinch Zombie’s are all foaming at the gash wondering where she is.

This is all from a 30 year old woman that has a child. Embarrassing

• Haha

L00kform3

VIP Member
You’ve really gotta love how her sheep are commenting on a MRS HINCH Facebook group about Tattle and that they hope she never finds it. Well she will now you’ve commented about it a thousand times on a Facebook group she regularly visits. You fucking idiot.

• Haha
"sad departure" 🤣

"Be a Hincher not a hater" 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Do you know what I blame her bloody followers. They’re too much. There is so much more going on in the world than Mrs Hinchs’ Instagram presence. The horrific story of George Floyd deserves their tears and shit hashtags, not a bloody cleaning influencer. It’s just so vapid, they could use their time in a far more constructive manner.

• Heart

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Some of the shit on that Mrs Hinch Facebook group is fucking hilarious! Don’t tell me they didn’t come on here read some of the shit we write and didn’t crack up laughing! We are well funny 🤣🤣
If I were them I’d be more pissed off that this woman who has got me spending a fuck load of money buying her books, shit from eBay and enough zoflora to sink a ship has blanked them all day yet has been all over insta jumping on people’s comments. It’s the equivalent of your boyfriend leaving you on blue ticks and liking other girls photos 😂😂😂. Come on Hinch army lay down your Dave Dusters and Kermit cloths come on over to the dark side and live your vest life 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Mind mapping a 1 year old's Birthday party. Give me strength. Go to Asda, buy a cake, any cake, buy some balloons - job done. He is 1, he wont remember a thing about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Galway girl

Chatty Member
I'm going for a bingo.... she comes on around 9pm with a soppy stolen quote to the tune of #bekind...says shes had a lovely day with her handsomezzz boyzzzzzzz ... and tomorrow is a new day or similar shite. And her #hincharmy #minions will be creaming their Poundland knickers that their Queen has spoken. Personally I wish the cunt would just fuck off into oblivion. 🤣🤣🤣🤣👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
I suppose she needs to advertise her ideas for Ronnie's first birthday, so people can clamber to gift her items that fit with her theme.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Kgb655

7563BD71-F054-4B35-9248-F0AEA91640D5.jpeg

Still online liking Zoe Suggs photo.
Attention seeker staying quiet for all to send messages worrying about her stupid woman

• Wow
  • Angry

AryaStark1

So while we await the return of HRH - it looks like its Hinchers -v- Tattlers. Them talking about us in their "Hinch" Groups and then there is us throwing them shade in Tattle. I bet none of them are actually proper bellying laughing like we are in here - ATV Guise X

• Haha
  • Heart