Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Right, I am now thinking she found vest boy’s secret phone, discovered his tattle account and found out he is a prolific poster on the Hinch threads 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Boooooujie

Suggestion for next thread,

The army’s gone mental, queen hinch did a runner, they blamed it on tattle then realised we’re funner 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Guuuuyyyyyss I've worked it out!

Peggy Beggy Mitchell has been with her old mate BoJo for the past few days getting him onside so that she can have more than 6 people at Ronald's party. The Queen of Walford Maldon has shown him her mind map and he has agreed that she has done so much selling via swipe ups goodness in the world that Ronald deserves only the best, and of course, his fat bastard chunky cute brother Henry handsnome man and dorgeous boy.

I've even found a picture of their meet up. They didn't need to socially distance because BoJo is immune and Soph was covered head to toe in Zoflora so she's safe.

We're having a party, guuuuuyyys! 🎉

20200529_150929.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 55

tippingpoint

VIP Member
This is the problem with social media. Normal people become mega famous and they don’t know how to handle it. They want the money and the adoring fans but to still live a normal life and not be criticised. Sadly the environment it’s built on and they live inside doesn’t allow that. You become a singer or an actress you expect criticism, bad press, crazy fans, extreme haters. Influencers are in no way prepared for everything that comes with exposing every part of their life online yet still want the best of both worlds. It’s never going to work. Old friends might still sell you down the river. Except you don’t have a hit album or blockbuster movie to fall back on. You don’t have talent to fall back on. You’re rich and the only way to stay rich is expose yourself more, in turn increasing people’s chance to hurt you. I don’t think she’s built for the life she built herself and truly believe she does regret it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
So the Hinch Cult want to call the police 🤣

“Emergency Services”
“Hello is that the police?”
“Yes M’aam”
“I’d like to report a crime”
“Please go ahead, are you able to talk in safety?”
“Yeah hun, all it is someone has called Mrs Hinches dog a lard arse and accused her of having a boob job. It’s fucking dizguuuustin if you ask me, I’m fewmin for her”
“Sorry M’aam that’s not a crime”
“Well it fucking should be and while you’re on can you go find her she’s missing. I can’t watch her stories now and I’ve not a fucking clue what to do all day without her telling me. It’s all turned to shit now. Oh fuck off it doesn’t matter, after I’ve Flash mopped the kids I’ll go find her my fucking self. Fewmin hun”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Good Egg

VIP Member
Good morning, good morning Tattle Bastards 👋🏻

Warmest of welcomes to all the newest of members - you will be very welcome here.

Has she posted anything yet?

I think it’s insanity how OBSESSED her followers are on being worried that she hasn’t posted for one day, one day!

and the fact she has been commenting on other posts, what a narcissistic person.

You see she wants and craves this attention, she wants them to feel worried, for those comments to flow, it gives her meaning a sense of belonging. This is called silent treatment. Notice how she’ll never remove the bullying comments from her Hinch Army. Notice how when the Hinch Army turn on a poster nobody deletes it, it stays for all to see and for people to add to and yet - if you add a ‘observation’ which is no way as vicious as an Army comment about what Hinch is doing it gets attacked ‘instantly’ or deleted strait away. Something isn’t right here?

Also the comments about Tattle are lies. All I’ve seen is the honest truth.

To our newest recruits don’t feel ashamed about buying the book or products she’s shoved down your throats, Mr and Mrs Hinch are very manipulative and savvy salesman. They have used Ronnie and Henry as their newest sales technique, this is exactly why there is a radio silence now. She’s just reeling you all in before she drops the next sales pitch.

It’s not all for the gram, it’s all for their pockets and people need to wise up to the fact that the Hinchcliffes have paid for NOTHING and do NOTHING in return. It’s all a big money making exercise for them.

• Heart

Buzz2345

Extension
Kitchen
Audi
Then the gifted stuff
Carpets
Laminate flooring
Doors
Sofas
Nursery furniture
Toy box
High chairs
Pram
Fireplace
Coffee table
Bedroom wallpaper
Tissue box cover
Living room mirror
Living room rug
Bedroom chandelier
Baby shower
clothes for Ronnie
The two balsam hill Christmas trees
All the things from the very campaigns she did.
Plus being brand partner for p&g, minky and pampers.
It’s sickening and she’s done f*** all to deserve any of that!
its awful, why does she deserve it? I fled domestics abuse and violence from my ex husband. Finally left him in 2018 September and I was 80 miles away from all of my family and friends. I had to wait a year to get the house I’m in now in my hometown. I had to beg and borrow to get it liveable for me and my 3boys whilst having to try and fix myself and my kids from what had happened and what we went through in that year waiting for the house. It was truly horrendous. We had nothing and you see people like her and other instagrammers getting all this gifted shit when you don’t even have carpets or a bed to sleep in. I couldn’t eat because I made sure my kids could and they got their stuff first.

• Sad
  • Heart

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
Not very professional either to bring your personal problems to your business account we've all agreed that it's someone she knows that's upset her so it's a personal issue. That's like me owning a shop and putting a notice in my window saying "sorry guyyyyyzzzz we're closed today because me mate upset me, just going to stay at home with my fat dog instead"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Out of interest are we all ex “fans” for want of a better word. I was. I loved her story’s etc when it was more normal. Just a cheap note pad and pen and she used a normal voice. Jamie worked and she was a laugh. Then as time went on I started noticing patterns in the things she said. When Jamie called people shoppers alarm bells started ringing but it was the beginning of the constant gifting of things to her. Things just didn’t add up. I suppose the selfishness of her never doing give aways etc. Then I came here and sadly found the truth. I certainly don’t hate hinch. If she came out and was honest to all her followers about how rich she actually is and how much she earns per post then I would say “fair enough”. It’s the lies that get to me.
She is a cartoon version of her former self which is so sad. The old Sophie from the beginning has completely disappeared
Yep! I was a follower too. Used to look forward to her lives, when she used to do them. I bought a few things that she suggested, pink stuff which I still use today. I also found her washing machine clean helpful. Then she started to get a bit over the top with drama. Sent her a couple of messages over time, just pointing out stuff I’d seen in shops she may like. Never even looked at them. That’s when I realised she was taking us for mugs. So I fucked her right off.
Even if I hadn’t then, I would definitely now. I followed a cleaning page, not fucking Mama’s & Papa’s tv.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Maryanne

Chatty Member
Although the hinchers are bothered today’s she off the gram, if she left for a few days people would forget who she is and she knows that!

I think she’s having a meltdown because deep down she knows it’s over, I bet her engagement levels are down (can we check this?) people are bored of the same stuff, the BBQ story didn’t do her any favours.its a shame it’s ended like this. I genuinely liked her at the start and her and Jamie’s banter when he got home from work. I know her hinchers think we are jealous of Sophie. I’m not I feel sorry for her. imagine having to keep up this charade, I would rather be piss poor than live a day in her shoes!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Tattler 987

Sorry guyzz not checked here for a few days. Where are all my post asking if I am OK and that you all love me??? I have no DM's and no one is telling me how much I am adored and what a wonderful mother I am. No one has even asked about my fucking dog. Shame on you all

• Haha
  • Heart

Lotte6058

What I would say to her face
- have you spoken to the vet about your dog’s weight? I am worried about him and whether his size will make him more susceptible in the hot weather
- are you happy with how your baby is developing and how you are raising him? If you are happy who gives a rats arse what anyone thinks
- if you don’t feel you know everything ask or read up on it rather than make a mistake and get upset when someone questions you
- just be honest about things. If you had surgery and you are happy great - no one cares.
- there is a lot of really bad stuff going on in the world right now. Have a little perspective on what is really a big deal.

• Heart
  • Haha

Klootzak

Absolutely, I bet she is terrified of them coming on here and seeing the light.
IT’S ME! I am one of them!
cannot remember for the life of me how I ended up on here, but I made an account and have been shown the light.

I questioned bits like the extension just randomly appearing before and the information you guys are coming up with just makes sense.

As someone who bought all the books and followed her (not religiously like some of the crackpots you come across, where their legs are sticking out of her arse), but now you guys have pulled me back and confirmed bits that I was questioning!
Thank you!

I love you guys! ❤👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 47