Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don’t you spray your windows at the front of the house zophflora? Something to hide??...maybe a few expensive cars? 🚗 🚘 🚙

EEED72A7-9357-4AF0-852A-0ACEBB979110.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I went to Tesco on page 15... come back and it’s up to page 34... I can’t be arsed to flick back thought!
anyway I see she’s got her windows open now all of a sudden after people mention it on here! 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
as for people moaning about her baby proofing her house.... whilst I ain’t her biggest fan and my head doesn’t live up her arse, I would be interested in knowing what people expect her to do?
I’ve got 2 kids, I have cupboard locks in the kitchen only and a stair gate up and down stairs! That’s it! My kids have learnt not to touch tit that isn’t theirs! End of! I still have a nice home, I still have a coffee table and ornaments etc! I have taught my kids to respect my home so that they respect other peoples when we visit! So I don’t quite get what people want her to do? 🤣 I mean I’m envisioning peoples baby proofing as literally all plug sockets taped over, bubble wrap and store away everything and don’t have anything other than a sofa in the room coz heaven forbid anyone should raise a child in a nicely decorated house! 🤣🤣
But seriously I am curious?!

How (and why) does she go from this young and quite sweet looking girl (I know still filtered) to this old, hard faced bitchy looking woman. Are they even the same person??
Too much slap on her face and fake shite injected into it!

Reactions: 9
I don’t know if this had been said. But she’s wearing those pink gloves, she’s touched the bin, nappy bin and then is touching cushions and photos frames... she really isn’t very hygienic at all, considering she’s a ‘cleaning guru’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I went to Tesco on page 15... come back and it’s up to page 34... I can’t be arsed to flick back thought!
anyway I see she’s got her windows open now all of a sudden after people mention it on here! 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
as for people moaning about her baby proofing her house.... whilst I ain’t her biggest fan and my head doesn’t live up her arse, I would be interested in knowing what people expect her to do?
I’ve got 2 kids, I have cupboard locks in the kitchen only and a stair gate up and down stairs! That’s it! My kids have learnt not to touch tit that isn’t theirs! End of! I still have a nice home, I still have a coffee table and ornaments etc! I have taught my kids to respect my home so that they respect other peoples when we visit! So I don’t quite get what people want her to do? 🤣 I mean I’m envisioning peoples baby proofing as literally all plug sockets taped over, bubble wrap and store away everything and don’t have anything other than a sofa in the room coz heaven forbid anyone should raise a child in a nicely decorated house! 🤣🤣
But seriously I am curious?!

Too much slap on her face and fake shite injected into it!
This is my version of baby proofing as well, my children get told not to touch. They will never learn otherwise, only thing they every bothered with were the stones off the fireplace drove me driving insane with them using them as chalk if you moved for 10 seconds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she suddenly in OK fb pages every 5 mins?? Who orchestrates this? Is it Gleam? Her or Jamie? Or do they just pick her stories and run with them? Does she get paid? Mrs Hinch has trolls. Mrs hinch irons. Mrs Hinchys fat lardy chicken strip is spoilt. Mrs hinch has pots n pans. Mrs hinch goes for a tit. Sophlo forgets to breathe 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Hinch left the bath full of water 💦 and SS has just said she left Rex’s Bathwater in the bath ALL NIGHT whilst her and Joe slept downstairs

IRRESPONSIBLE

You know this has to stop. I know a baby who drowned in no less than an inch of water whilst the mum turned her back to grab a towel. They lived two doors down. Those screams will haunt me forever.
I don’t understand why they don’t just pull the plug out straight away? I pull it out & then lift my daughter out. It’s not hard

thats so sad for your neighbours 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is my version of baby proofing as well, my children get told not to touch. They will never learn otherwise, only thing they every bothered with were the stones off the fireplace drove me driving insane with them using them as chalk if you moved for 10 seconds 🤣
Hahahahaha my eldest it was my fridge magnets 🙄 my 1yr old it’s pushing the red button the virgin box to change the channel mid program! And he also likes to put hotwheel cars under the sofa for me to fish out! It took several ‘no’s to get him to stop trying to do things he should, of course it does, but seriously I spend money on my home as you know being a parent means I have minimal social life, even more since good old corona, so my kids respect my home! It’s that simple! 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Haven't commented on Hinchy on here yet but she's really getting on my last nerve now.

The amount of chemicals she uses in that house - not at all healthy for her poor son and dog!

The time she spends scrubbing the place back to the bare brick, get off the internet, put the clothes down and interact with your baby. Constantly just plonked down to take pictures of him. Never see her rolling round the floor playing with him or interacting in an educational manner.

Stop talking to him like he's a bloody pong, 'Dorgeous mans', 'Handsomes' come on, the poor boy looks behind in development as it is!

Why does she talk so strange? Like we're all thick?
Why does she come across all sweetness and light when clearly you can see she's probably a right cow, she can be so aggressive?!

The way she tries to humiliate her husband all the time, talking down to him, booting off on him for one thing or another.

Why does she feed Ronnie absolute slop everyday? No wonder the poor mite has shite explosions! Everything has egg in it - whats that all about!

Sorry for the rant, as you can see she grindes my gears. Oh and she needs to stop copying and competeing with Stacey!!
We have been mentioning all of this for 164 threads now! It’s never ending! Welcome tattler

Reactions: 5
Anyone who mixes their pasta shapes like this needs therapy. Also wish she would stop saying luNCH like that
91C2C4B1-BD63-4CA1-99F5-8BF77A8EDD3E.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
We inherited a wall covered in ivy and believe me it was as prolific as Japanese knot weed. We’ve moved now.
She’s the type of person that would say she loves the thought of growing Japanese knot weed as it ‘looks so pretty guuuyyyzzz’

*cue a whole load of sheep trying to buy it cos ‘mrs Hinch likes it’*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For someone who made her living "cleaning" she doesn't actually clean things.

The most she does is spray a tit load of chemicals and wipe things with her many cloths.

She rarely deep cleans anything, and if she does it's the vacuum??? What about the sofas, the carpet, tha mattresses?!

Reactions: 12
Hello everyone! 😀
Can someone please tell me why Cruella has a bowl of moss on the table? Right in Ronnie 's reach so she has to keep moving it! And what the hell is she playing at waiting for one of her beloved followers to tell her she needs drawer and cupboard protection on her furniture? Why hasn't she figured it out for herself? And where is that lanky streak of piss of a husband in baby proofing Greyskull! 😠😠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok but she cut her grape tomatoes lengthwise! Gotta give her credit for that. Her bestie cut grapes widthways which I believe is even more dangerous than whole and said it was ok because she “smooshes” them beforehand

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.