Mrs Hinch #163 Liar liar, Pampers on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile the rest of us are up worrying all night that we’ve not got jobs to go back to once furlough ends. Or that we’ll lose family members. Real problems.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
My last one was close to another suggestion

So -
Winner, winner, no roast dinner!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Do they only have 1 meal a day after breakfast?
I am not defending her (promise 😉) but on a Sunday we only have 2 meals. We have a proper Sunday breakfast then a roast dinner. Obvs followed by a food coma 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bet someone’s offered her a *kindly gifted Ring-A-Roast.

Staying true to the Mrs Hinch brand - why do something yourself when you can get it for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Allow it Guyyzz some people can't actually cook a roast 🤣. My sister can't cook full Stop 😂 which is why I doorstop deliver her dinner every Sunday during This lockdown . Normally the fambam congregate at mine on a sunday for " The Roast " I feed & water 11 of us every week pre Lockdown ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion

Soph can’t cook, Ronnie is gonna puke don’t forget to put ticks in the book!

Reactions: 10
Anxiety over a roast dinner. Could she be any more pathetic! Does she have a clue what’s going on in other people’s lives at the moment. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she has no social awareness whatsoever. It’s all me, me, me

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ring-o-Ring No Roasty. Hinchy cannot boasty! A tissue, a tissue* a full meltdown...

New thread title suggestion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I don’t get why she goes to such an effort cooking for Ronnie and then eats tit herself. Especially as she ignores the advice about salt...

• Heart
The clicking her fingers and the jobs done nonsense is doing my head in. Get a new trick Zoph!
You can imagine a new Huncher standing in the kitchen with all those bottles of chemicals in front of them, madly clicking their fingers (like Michael in Mary Poppins😊) and sobbing ‘Soph, it doesnt work for me, what am I doing wrong’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Cooking a roast dinner isn't hard Soph, it isn't like you're hosting for 15 people at Christmas ......👀 It is just the three of you, that's if you were doing Ronnie one as well.

Christ even my husband, who at one point could only do things that went with toast can do a banging roast dinner. And is currently doing ours so I could have a lie in.

You seriously need to get a grip love! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New title suggestion; Winner, Winner, don’t have to cook the chicken dinner, sorry Guise i’m just a beginner 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
duck my bleeping life.... she couldn’t sleep over anxiety over cooking a roast dinner one of the easiest meals ever! And yet... can cook Ron Ron slop

I really really don’t get this pathetic regression. In the beginning she was confident, slightly funny, did clean and I *cough* got a tip from her. She cooked. She went on holidays. Now it’s like she’s 5 or something. She’s infantilised herself. Imagine being awake all night worrying about cooking a roast. Thousands of folk in the country worrying about money, jobs, illness, death and so on. Nah she’s pretend worrying she can’t put an aunt Bessie in the oven

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.