Mrs Hinch #163 Liar liar, Pampers on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does she has this moses basket in his bedroom? I'm confused? She made her bed this morning and no sign of it in there and you never see it in the lounge either
It’s tucked away in the corner of the dining room she has wanted her whole life but never actually uses. It’s a bleeping monstrosity. All lace and frills

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone else strongly believe she has a cleaner!? I just can’t get my head around how everywhere is always so clean but daily she cleans the same things!? I have a 1 year old so similar age and I basically run round like a headless chicken while she is in her highchair cleaning what I can. if I was to do a deep toilet clean like she did yesterday as I wipe the sponge there would be dust but no her sponge was staying clean throughout! Its so FRUSTRATING! I loved her while I was pregnant now I just can’t relate or believe anything!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im not gonna be on here a lot today as got 'hinching' to do 😂 but my ex is a policeman for Maldon and he just picked my boy up. I asked about the BBQ and he said yea apparently she had one. I asked if anything was done but he said he has no idea....iv told him to be my secret squirrel lol i might even get him his own little picnic bench and all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So she's trying to tell us she's using 'The ordinary' skin care basically as its cheap as chips tries to make herself look like she's not about the money 🙄...Soph you've left your Liz Earle skin care range in the background, £18 a bottle! I know it's this range as its the only thing that's works for my sensitive skin wish I could use the cheap as chips stuff!
Tangent: my skin is sensitive AF and other that Liz Earle, I’ve found CeraVe to be excellent. Worth a shot? It’s not expensive.

Reactions: 3
Her stories of Ronnie beside those drawers give me anxiety, soph move him away before he hurts himself and for god sake BABY PROOF YOUR HOUSE
House needs baby proofing I agree . When mine were small I BP our house but they were able to take the BP plug covers off they were able to take table corner covers off 😐😂. They couldn't open the kitchen cupboards which frustrated them so they used to scream for what seemed like hours. We had no ornamental stuff floor level no glass no rug. Just Toys everywhere and as soon as they were mobile on dry weather days they was in the garden . Exploring & playing.

Reactions: 8
They are quiet small in size though guuuuuyzzzzz. Look even smaller in the middle of your badger spade hands
She's gonna stick to recmciewing cleaning products??? She only reviews what she's paid to review and she only says what she's told to. She's an absolute joke. I'm ashamed to say I was sucked in by her up until about a month ago until I found tattle. Apart from a few bits like the pink stuff n elbow grease, all the shite she peddles is absolute dung. My oh used to get so pissed off when I came home with crap that hinch had, only for me to cry because it didn't work for me the way it worked for her, so I even felt useless at her sing cleaning products. Then I realised, she's wiping over an already clean house.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else strongly believe she has a cleaner!? I just can’t get my head around how everywhere is always so clean but daily she cleans the same things!? I have a 1 year old so similar age and I basically run round like a headless chicken while she is in her highchair cleaning what I can. if I was to do a deep toilet clean like she did yesterday as I wipe the sponge there would be dust but no her sponge was staying clean throughout! Its so FRUSTRATING! I loved her while I was pregnant now I just can’t relate or believe anything!
I think she just cleans so much that there’s no time for any dust or dirt to settle anywhere. I have always been a bit suspicious that the ‘cleaning’ videos are staged - ie she has already cleaned the toilet before filming.
My cousin is OCD with cleaning and even her home is not this spotless and she doesn’t have a baby roaming around. She must spend hours out of her day cleaning...if you see her ticking things off in her notepad you can see the massive lists of cleaning tasks for that day, it’s insane. I get that cleaning can be therapeutic and once you get started you end up thinking sod it I’ll do that while I’m at it, but I can’t see how living like that can be enjoyable...I can imagine she probably freaks out if she hasn’t completed everything on her list for the day.

Reactions: 9
Must not forget she has her husband home all day to watch Ronnie whilst she cleans.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve just realised who Soph & Jamie remind me of....Dave & Denise from the Royle family 😂 i think
It’s the lack of being able to cook, the gormless expression on Jamie’s face & the fact Soph can’t be arsed with Ronnie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
She's gonna stick to recmciewing cleaning products??? She only reviews what she's paid to review and she only says what she's told to. She's an absolute joke. I'm ashamed to say I was sucked in by her up until about a month ago until I found tattle. Apart from a few bits like the pink stuff n elbow grease, all the shite she peddles is absolute dung. My oh used to get so pissed off when I came home with crap that hinch had, only for me to cry because it didn't work for me the way it worked for her, so I even felt useless at her sing cleaning products. Then I realised, she's wiping over an already clean house.
I was too but then I realised that she doesn’t work, she is gifted all the cleaning products and clutter crap... she doesn’t live in real life

Then I discovered tattle and found my happy place

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I reckon she’s probably actually pretty funny in real life but unfortunately the ‘instagrammer’ life has turned her into a brainless, personality-less moron.

Reactions: 3
I think most of us on here were Hinchers before we saw the light. That’s the thing, it’s not like we call her out without knowing her. We’ve practiced the tit she preaches and now seen through the lies and utter bullshit. When she first came about I loved watching her lives. Then she supposedly got hacked and the song and dance she made about it made me realise she is an actress

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Who only opens their blinds at 10.40 when they’ve been up since 5am?

Honest to god, if you gave her an enema there’d be so little of her left once the tit flushed out that you could bury her in a matchbox.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I feel like he's still in this Moses basket as she's scared to try something new incase he doesn't go to sleep in something different and kicks up a fuss as god forbid she would have to do some mum work, duck his safety and growth hey Soph🙄

Reactions: 12
I think she just cleans so much that there’s no time for any dust or dirt to settle anywhere. I have always been a bit suspicious that the ‘cleaning’ videos are staged - ie she has already cleaned the toilet before filming.
My cousin is OCD with cleaning and even her home is not this spotless and she doesn’t have a baby roaming around. She must spend hours out of her day cleaning...if you see her ticking things off in her notepad you can see the massive lists of cleaning tasks for that day, it’s insane. I get that cleaning can be therapeutic and once you get started you end up thinking sod it I’ll do that while I’m at it, but I can’t see how living like that can be enjoyable...I can imagine she probably freaks out if she hasn’t completed everything on her list for the day.
Yes I’ve always thought maybe she does this, cleans it then cleans it again for the gram. But how is that relatable. And why the hell haven’t her priorities changes since having her gorgeous baby!? I do it all as fast as possible to be back with my baby!

Must not forget she has her husband home all day to watch Ronnie whilst she cleans.
This is V. True! But why wouldn’t Jamie be like, what the hell? This is ridiculous!? Like my husband would! He looks after my baby while I clean but if I said right I’m gonna deep clean the house daily so it looks like a show home and clean things twice for instagram he would get me some help!!

Reactions: 10
Crikey his head is shockingly flat on one side. How does she not see this!!! Wow ...she wants to get that sorted..though probably too late now. Feel sorry for Ronjonlonglegshastuftsandtoofs having that ignorant self-obsessed creature for a mother.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.